The most perfect show for Sup Forums

The most perfect show for Sup Forums

>No Jews; all exterminated. (essentially)
>No Slavs; all exterminated.
>No mentally-handicapped; all exterminated
>No Africans; being exterminated.
>No Arabs; being exterminated (not sure exactly on the lore for this group) if I am correct.
>Swift and harsh punishment for law breakers.

Greater Nazi Reich; supports strong American/nazi-german values such as the family unit, proper education and involving one's self within the military or youth-based groups. Also they have a prospering economy. Only problem is resistance attacks, which really only attack Nazi Officers. Essentially white-power to the max.

More of a side note, technology is also well advanced as super-sonic air travel is well used, not sure if this would play out exactly that the show implies Germany would have a technological leap compared to our time line.

Japanese Pacific States strong Japanese honor values with a stable economy like the Greater American Reich. Strong economy also, has the resistance attacks also though. Seem to care for the well-being of the servants and do not neglect anyone.

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b2/The_Man_in_the_High_Castle_(Ridley_Scott's_series).svg/220px-The_Man_in_the_High_Castle_(Ridley_Scott's_series).svg.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes buts it's made BY the Jews.
Plus, it's not got any pyramids.

>They made a show in which Hitler is the good guy against traitorous nazis

I can't believe this managed to go through any censorship.

>naziboo wish fulfillment
top wew

Isn't it just leftist propaganda? Like i feel like it's just "haha look how evil these guys are"

Or is it actually a good show?

Yeah, very true user.

Yup, lol.

kek

Never seen it, but the book isn't great.

Dick was a proto-weeaboo.

It was surprisingly fair, even if I don't like them. Actually I wonder if that was on accident.

While it might have been made to be leftist, the book certainly is, the movie actually comes across where you might be rooting for the Nazis, or the Japanese.

The best part was:
"If Hitler would have lost, the world would be ruled by Jews now"

It will do two things
>show the "inevitable" fall of society by the arrogance of evil white men
>give statistics for holohoax prpfessional victims to scream about how anti-semitism is stronger than ever
Pretty good chance they use the claim
>look a jew made this now you can't say they're a united kill whitey society
Just to false flag as "normal" people.
I am so fucking tired of Jews.

The Japanese constantly abuse the fuck out of their citizens in the series. Their side of America is also multicultural as fuck with blacks, jews and whites all being treated as cattle by their Jap overlords.

The Reich is pretty good though.

They are obviously trying to make it out as look how bad this is but they then made Obergruppenführer Smith the best character.

Its actually not that bad of a show. Of course it shows how the Nazi's or Jap's ruling with their principles at the time could be bad in some circumstances, but, that is just circumstances, if you keep your head down low and don't cause any issues, which the shows main characters tend to do, then you can prosper like any other American.

Pic related.

Yes, I totally agree with this user; his character is great. Family man, loyal soldier to his country and overall has a cool-head when it comes to anything.

And then his son is a cripple and needs to be murdered.

Yeah, great society.

Is season 2 out yet?

Again, I can't tell if they were kidding or not.

Honestly if I had any problem with it, was the Japanese were portrayed far too nicely. In the show the Japanese were acting like post WWII/Nukes, while in reality had that not happened and they were victorious they would still be the very insane way they were before.

I'm pretty sure the show did really well. I think it was the most watched Amazon studios show they've ever had, so I imagine they are working on a second season. I do kind of wonder if they will continue to make it feel somewhat realistic, or not.

No.

I have not seen that yet. I am currently watching episode 8.

Not yet sadly. Was hoping to binge watch two seasons.

Thinking of what you said

>Honestly if I had any problem with it, was the Japanese were portrayed far too nicely. In the show the Japanese were acting like post WWII/Nukes, while in reality had that not happened and they were victorious they would still be the very insane way they were before.

You are right, never thought of that, I think of China, Rape of Nanking, and just the general stuff they did to China, they probably would have done it to us even if we capitulated.

Just got to that part where you were talking about his son's disease. Its in the episode, 8, that I am watching. kek

Oh ye, they already confirmed they gonna make a second season. I am kinda worried though that they gonna completely change Hitler's character and make him a Hollywood nazi villian.

How are they too nice? They just murder people on the street, spy on people, harass and intimidate people, and lock people up for days and gas relatives.

Is this finished yet? Last I heard it was a series just starting or something.

dumbass show book was slightly better

I think he was thinking probably past that; them being brutal constantly to everyone; not everyone is targeted like that, a lot of what you are saying is circumstantial in accordance with the show's story. Behind-the-scenes/lore, it might be different.

First season is done. As according to other anons, the season season is going to happen.

It's nothing compared to how they were back then. Really they are somewhat justified in what they are doing in context to the show. They kill that one person because she is suspected of having extremely dangerous things, they killed the family to get the jewish character to talk [which they were right, he was hiding something], they were spying and being paranoid because while they won the war they were fearful of the Nazis taking over their territories, and possibly being afraid of the Americans revolting or having secret resistances [which they did]. So put you mind in the time period, it's basically still WW2/cold war style going on.

And beyond those things, they should be far more extreme. Just look a little into the history pre-end of Japan war. They were a very different kind of people, and in the show they are presented as the post defeated Japan we know today.

Agreed, though assuming the same people work on it maybe it will be the same. I don't mind making him evil, but don't do the same cliche thing as you said.

I am betting they will kill Hitler off early on the next season and then spend a large part of the story on the succession crisis that follows.

>no Jews

So then what's the conflict of the show?

Yea, I could see that happening. Would make for some very interesting drama.

Exposing the red pill, or maybe it's like a blue pill. Depends on your point of view.

As this user says
>hey were spying and being paranoid because while they won the war they were fearful of the Nazis taking over their territories, and possibly being afraid of the Americans revolting or having secret resistances [which they did]. So put you mind in the time period, it's basically still WW2/cold war style going on.

Cold-war deal going between the only two countries left; Germany and Japan. Some spy games going between the two and some resistance faction that exists in both nations.

That's pretty much it. Its pretty good.

When is season 2 coming out? I must know.

What would you do out of interest user? End your son's life at home when he doesn't expect it, but you have to do it yourself, or report it and have him dragged off and exterminated, but out of your sight?

>>No Jews; all exterminated
I thought that [spoiler]In the book it was implied that cryto-jews were everywhere.

i wonder,in such a parallel universe,what would happend to us little guys that were on hitlers side (romania,hungary,serbia,bulgaria etc)
would he exterminate us or reward us?
>inb4 gyppo meme

Inevitably it's going to be:

>Nazis bad with one or two good people
>Japan generally okay but slightly bad in certain areas

why is the swastika replaced with the eagle?

Really? Hum, interesting.

I hope that does not occur in the show.

So far in the show, the main characters and some side-characters had some jewish blood, but they were not crazy or anything about being jewish and so far there are not secret jew plots that are not occurring.

It will possibly come out this fall. Amazon will want it released around black Friday, to entice people to subscribe for both the show and the fast free shipping. I haven't actually looked into it, just guessing.

I think hes more concerned with the idea of having to end the life of someone because of a handicap, not the method of doing so.

Well one of the male main Characters is Jewish, along with his family. So it's not like they were all exterminated, not like you really could.

You should read the book. PKD is the only scifi writer worth reading.

Ubik a best though.

Better integration for the occupied society you would think. Like the nazi armbands have red and white stripes on them too, combining American and Nazi symbols to stop an us vs them mentality.

I think the nazi's do that better than the japs do, from memory the americans on that coast are treated as second class citizens, and have to learn japanese and such to pander to the occupying gooks.

Probably; looks like according to the map, you are controlled by the spaghetti.

Pic. related.

Smith is definitely the best part of the show, watching him kill Resistance members in the ambush was quite satisfying.

That is what its been so far; right on the money user.

sooo,we re allowed to govern oursleves?

>Hitler
SPOILER:

I thought that, in the book, he's dying in some asylum from syphilis?

Does anybody know how much this deviates from the original book?

Well, I guess that is the promo for it, as seen in the New York subway promo they did in some of the train cars.

The US flag though looks like this now:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b2/The_Man_in_the_High_Castle_(Ridley_Scott's_series).svg/220px-The_Man_in_the_High_Castle_(Ridley_Scott's_series).svg.png

I use the same flag in my Hearts of Iron 4 game using a mod. lol

For those German government buildings, I am not sure.

Probably the Italians are probably puppets to the Germans, so probably no.

That is also in the show too.

To clarify; he is only know that he is dying in the show. I have personally not read the book.

There is one crypto-jew librarian in the middle of the show and it's heavily implied that other jews in the reich-part of America were almost completely wiped out considering there was a bounty hunter constantly on the look out for killing jews even outside of Reich territory.

Pretty sure that the unoccupied zone in America is significantly smaller in the show.

Die in the resistance killing as many of them as possible.

So you would destroy the security the rest of your family has, leave your job and home and flee to the zone in the midwest, join the resistance and stuff? Bearing in mind that there's nothing you can do for your son, even if you or the gestapo don't kill him, he will become crippled and die soon.

I'm not trying to lead you into a moral trap or anything I just remember thinking that it's a hell of a dilemma to be in.

>No Africans
I wanna live user

>Canada is mostly unchanged
Does no one want us?

>>No Jews; all exterminated. (essentially)
>>No Slavs; all exterminated.
>>No mentally-handicapped; all exterminated
>>No Africans; being exterminated.
>>No Arabs; being exterminated (not sure exactly on the lore for this group) if I am correct.
Yawn, so more "The Germans want to kill all people who aren't blue-eyed" propaganda nonsense.

Into the trash it goes.

>not mentioned

>le Nazis hated blacks meme
>mfw

Other than that I liked it.

Sure, but I have maple fever.