WHERES MY FUCKING REKT THREAD?!!?!?!

WHERES MY FUCKING REKT THREAD?!!?!?!

Attached: 1569191388947.webm (480x480, 1.78M)

Attached: 1551746438280.jpg (999x909, 156K)

I like to poop into my own mouth lol

Attached: 1570162961998.webm (480x480, 862K)

Attached: truck.webm (640x480, 561K)

Attached: 1570689918757.webm (352x640, 1.97M)

dissapointed

Bump

3rd world countries are weird

he raped or molested a kid I think

yiff in hell, furfag

Ha ha ha, you stoopid Americans! We Japanese are so smahrt. American car is so stupid.Japanese car is safe. Safe so I putbin my head. Ha ha ha..ah ahhhh ahhhhhh!

This is a good definition of "High as Fuck"

The kids underpants are wrekt by copious amiunts of shit....
10,000 points to the tuck truck driver for stopping the truck and not making the kid look like chunky salsa

FAILD thread

3rd world shitholes are shitholes for a reason. If dude raped a kid he is shit and probably deserved all he got.
However some of those "people" are no better a human than him.

Yeah a big dose of nightmare fuel for the driver and kid both, and probably the kids watching too.
>OH FUCK LOOK OUT
>SCREEEEECH
>beep beep oh my alarm clock god dam the sheets are sweaty

>when you steal a bubblegum from the local supermarket

Zero points for the driver,he didn't smear those worthless chicks on the pavement

based

That Antifa guy at the end with the anal play.

Attached: 1570738167940.webm (368x640, 1.99M)

Poor Form. He'd been fine if he'd been vertical.

Attached: Technobabarian1.webm (532x360, 1.93M)

Attached: Technobabarian2.webm (544x360, 1.16M)

Dafuq?

When/where in Germany is all this shit?!

How fucking stupid can one person be?

Please can someone post the wemb of the kung-fu movie where the guy gets his jaw punched in?

Also what film is it from?

Just yesterday in Halle, Thüringen. Guy tried to shoot up a synagouge but all entrances were locked so he shot that fat hag and that other guy Doener restaurant.

I know right? She even said something along the lines of "could you just not do this while I'm trying to walk here? My god" right before getting shot. Fucking cunt deserved what she got

What the fuck did he do?

fake

being alive in south america

>Rauchen verboten
>Überall Rauch

lol idiot

The granny was a fucking chad. And she knew that was her last moments, she could have ran and cried like a coward but she looked into the void's cold dead eyes and whispered 'have sex, incel'
What an alpha.

What else did you want her to do

Alright guys, I'll contribute something...

Attached: Protestors.webm (854x480, 701K)

Attached: Vergnügungspark.webm (270x480, 618K)

Attached: NvsGravity.webm (480x846, 656K)

Maybe not walk right past the visibly armed man who just tried to blow up the gates of a synagouge and then top that by making a comment like that. Unless she had a genuine death wish she was fucking retarded and nothing of value was lost.

Attached: africa.webm (350x638, 1.34M)

30% approval rating, 70% disapproval

Losing in Iowa, florida, ohio, texas, wisc, penn, mich to all Dem contenders.

GOP hates him now for letting Kurdish Christians be slaughtered by mussie scum.

R E K T

Attached: retard.jpg (480x480, 27K)

oh sure, I jump head-first from cliffs 150-200' high (CLIFF DIVERS) into water, I don't die. this fat asiaman falls 20' and dies???

Bump for dead niggers.

HOW DARE YOU?

Attached: autistisches-spastikind-mit-aids.jpg (1024x1001, 113K)

i second that... common give some congo war footage... some somalian getting rekt... or how about some rwandan genocide live leaks... no???... how about nelson mandela burning with tires some niggers in the street... dont dissapoint your dad plis...

American politics are such a fucking joke. Hillary Clinton vs Donald Trump is like choosing between getting Cancer or Aids

Attached: not my job.webm (400x208, 1.53M)

Enjoy his second term, fagarino.

Attached: 1570645128762.jpg (1024x1024, 80K)

Fuck this shit I'm out tututu

that guy got electrocuted... with nerve gas... yeah totally agree with you hillary and trump are bad... but i would vote for trump to at least get a balance of powers... i cant imagine a total democrat usa... california widespread... with typhus and bubonic plague all over... no thank you...

>
>What the fuck did he do?
If I recall correctly, the guy who got the beat-down was driving drunk and crashed into a shop or café and killed one or two people on impact.

kek

Millom bakkar og berg utmed havet

>
>Just yesterday in Halle, Thüringen. Guy tried to shoot up a synagouge but all entrances were locked so he shot that fat hag and that other guy Doener restaurant.
> I know right? She even said something along the lines of "could you just not do this while I'm trying to walk here? My god" right before getting shot. Fucking cunt deserved what she got
Uhhhhh how did she deserve that? She had fucking balls, man.

The worlds best brakes

Halle is not in Thüringen, it's in Sachsen-Anhalt... and you should be punched pretty hard in the face for what you are writing about the women who got killed for no reason by this dumb-as-fuck nazi prick. Probably you would loose the single brain-cell in your head from the punch... and I bet that would be better for everybody.

You're so fucking retarded I'm surprised you can wipe your own ass.

there is a fine line between having balls and just being stupid, and unless she wanted to die, she was just being really stupid.

lel, heul leiser.

Hey white knight, how do you keep your armor so bright?

R E K T

stroke victim, I've seen old ppl have strokes.

LOL

R E K T

E

K

T

lelelel

Attached: Indian streeghtfighter.webm (264x480, 1.96M)

>them doggos getting in on the action
kek

a good polish and buffer feget

It's quite easy, I use the wasted power of failed existences at Sup Forums as my polish: Mixed with any detergent and a splash of WD-40 it's pretty much better than any clearcoat.

2 seconds fall time works out to about 60 feet. Would have been fine had he landed on his feet.

Attached: 1568770338498.webm (432x240, 1.28M)

Attached: when the sign says no smoking indoors but you do it anyway.webm (784x480, 554K)

>typical right wing trumpanzee tries to go on a shooting rampage, because he's fat/lazy/stupid/no-sexed faggot. soon he'll be gassed like the all of the alt--right should be

Attached: ball busters.webm (360x360, 823K)

first of all, shut your fucking face. second, I'm sort of glad because he was fucking stupid enough to ask for foreign assistance again in defeating his opponents, especially right after the whole Russia nonsense.

Attached: 1570677655601.jpg (1200x1200, 132K)

Attached: 1568778697846.webm (426x426, 853K)

wat?

Gas leak

>fan-induced stroke
I'll be damned, the koreans were right!

dude just fucking went super saiyen

not rekt. post better rekt

fans can't induce stroke you stupid retard, call your PHYSICIAN

Damn he didn't deserve that

The alt-left is the bigger threat at this point, but say it and you're on the way to the gulag

Niggers! Y'all want rext!! Nerve gas

Attached: gas nerve rex.webm (460x460, 1.83M)

How about you call yours and ask him for the definition of irony

thats gotta be the worst bait i've ever seen. Are you even trying?

Attached: lowqualitybait.jpg (224x225, 6K)

that's a balloon going down

when trump loses, and the dems win the senate and presidency, you can believe the alt-right will disappear. just POOF. no one will notice they're gone, or care. that purge will be a massive undertaking that no one will know occurred. or care about.

God is good, cleetus. find your jeebus now

Attached: I Love America.png (214x112, 7K)

>> The alt-left is the bigger threat at this point
How is it that's you're this stupid but somehow you remember to eat?

My physician says you're a fag.

Balloon filled with nerve gas

lol wtf would your ass do then, Rambo?

omg is that hot air balloon full of negroids?

Nerve gas rex

Attached: nerve gas rex.webm (640x480, 1.97M)

Nerve gas wrex

Attached: 15 nerve gas rex.webm (448x340, 1.06M)

>assuming I'm american
Enjoy your third world shithole, we'll be here sniping you as you come across the atlantic seeking asylum in half a decade or so. Hail Odin

I'm sure a few million dead russians under Stalin would agree with me

play stupid games, win stupid prizes

you start thread for rekt by posting someone getting finger pinched....not rekt at all, retard

Lucky for you then, now spread those cheeks