My girlfriend just opened up that she got beat and raped by her ex boyfriend during a 1.5y period

My girlfriend just opened up that she got beat and raped by her ex boyfriend during a 1.5y period.

I dont know how to feel about this.. Like, we've been togheter for a month.. But I dont know if I can handle it.

Attached: jgq63hzfs5r21.jpg (225x225, 5K)

of you love her then support her, and if you get the chance fuck him up

Kill the rapists.

I swear, if we didn't have police most rapists would've been killed by now.

Sounds like a cool guy.

So this was before you? I mean, you have no obligation to stick around because it's probably gonna be a tough road ahead. But if it's just discomfort and thinking about her in a rough place, stop being such a fucking pussy. If she can survive getting beaten and raped, you can survive hearing about it.

On second thought, if you're so weak-willed and weak-minded that this is bothering you like this, you're probably not gonna cut it for the long haul. Probably better for both of you if you just fuck off.

do you have any reason to believe her? i mean women make shit up all the time

She's mentally ill

Drop her OP

had one ex claim to be raped by 2 guys at 10. she only cracked and said she made it up when i mentioned it randomly to catch her off guard and she asked me wtf i was talking about until she realised i caught her lie.

My GF told me she was raped for pity points in a heated argument, but also that I was not allowed to bring it up ever again. My BS detector went through the roof but I count find a good way of finding out without seeming like a massive dick. By the way I reacted she already knows I kind of doubt her. Any suggestion?

Shaun? Is that you faggot?

just mention it randomly, maybe when she's crying about her mental health or some bullshit. but don't mention it explicitly.

something along the lines `i understand, especially since what happened to you, im sorry` if she doesn't catch on she's either lying or dumb so you say `you said i can't talk about it` and with her responses verbally, physically on her face and body you can figure out if she's a liar.

It's woman code for "I enjoy extremely rough sex and I need you to abuse me while you dick me down".

Sounds like he didn't do a good enough job if the bitch is snitchin'.

OP here.

So shes snapping this ex that was supposedly raping and beating her regulary.. I dont get it.

How the fuck can she be snapping him?

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 9K)

She was fucking around on you.

Nice satanic trips

Gotta put down ultimatum that if she communicates anymore then you are done. Obviously he has her wrapped around his finger and the relationship with you will never work while that is still going on.

What do you mean?

We'll we're not togheter.. Not officially anyway.

Drop her, OP. She's still his.

1.5y period?

that's a fucking lie, it doesn't take that long. She'd have die from starvation....

>during a 1.5y period
If true, one of two things will happen:
1) If you're good to her, she'll be devoted to you forever.
2) She's damaged goods and it's only a matter of time before her fragile psyche cracks and she starts looking for that again.

So, good luck.

Exit relationship now. I say this from experience. There are only two reasons she could have told you that.

A. It actually happened, she's permanently brainfucked to an enormous degree, and she both wants you to feel sorry for her and give her endless attention. She also wants you to feel angry and jealous. It's a common tactic for BPD-type chicks to gain a kind of leverage in relationships.

B. It didn't actually happen, but for some other reason she's permanently brainfucked to an enormous degree, and she both wants you to feel sorry for her and give her endless attention. She also wants you to feel angry and jealous. This too, is a common tactic for BPD-type chicks to gain a kind of leverage in relationships.

As if she has a choice to live with it or not. Its baggage likely from poor decisions in her past. Theres also high probably she will make poor decisions in her future due to this fact. Why should he have to endure the pain of her mistakes.
I suppose it depends on the terms which it happens, but I've been in a similar situation and I deem it best to move on. She will find some other beta faghot who isnt bothered by it.

Drop her if you are who I think you are, she's no good bitches with mental disorders will suck you down with them. I speak from experience, they always want a pity party. she was probably still talking to him while you were dating her.

Further, if she told you this just one month into a relationship, she is 100% irredeemable scum and you will only experience drama, disappointment, and anguish if you take the relationship any further. Drop her like a hot diaper.

What the fuck

forgive yourself, forgive the asshole ex-boyfriend, forgive your girlfriend, go into love.

Stop being a beta fuck everybody have a past if you love her, you love her present version that's all

That's bullshit.
Because her present version will turn into her future version, influenced by her past version(s).

For the better or worse ? Remains to be seen.

Oh boy

This.

Also, she is damaged goods bro. Let her ship sail and just forget about her.. fuck the shit out of her first but Trust, do NOT develop feelings for the hoe.. it will end destructively.
Also, post her pic faggot.

Leave her. It probably wasn't rape, and if it was she's damaged goods

>she's damaged goods

Notice the common theme here, OP ?

I ended up getting out early because of that in my last relationship. And she was a cutie that was quite a bit younger than me. And by that I mean decades younger.

Damaged goods are such a risk.