What do I do if I have a curse from god...

What do I do if I have a curse from god? I have the ultimate curse i mean god literally throws everything he can at me and destroy me as much as possible. God uses 1000000% of how power to attack me for no reason.

God literally does everything to torture me. God forms the entire world and things around me to torture me and make my life my own personal hell. What do I do? I have to kill god

God just targets me and ruins my life for no reason and makes everything perfect around me to be my own personal hell and literally created the entire universe and created it around me to torture me.

Attached: 691AC038-FFC6-47A4-99B5-2D7D47C93C5E.jpg (234x250, 6K)

Attached: fuck_off.jpg (200x200, 10K)

Help

You should rape a fat guy about it

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" isn't a meme, god is making you indestructible. You're virtually a super soldier of life once you're through whatever training this is supposed to be.
>I have to kill god
maybe that's the point
"if god can do everything, can god create a rock so heavy he can't lift it?"
you're the rock

God doesn’t do anything to help me he just destroys my life for no reason. He is out to get me

i read the word god so many times i figuered you were quoting the bible but stop whining dude and stop blaming god for your bullshit attitude.

You should definitely keep making shitty threads about it because that will help for sure.

Attached: 1560560668719.png (645x773, 81K)

It’s all I can do dude god has ripped away everything

You get defeated by magic sky daddy? Lol he cant even beat the fags you must be weak

God doesn't exist. You're doing it to yourself.

You are just a fucking looser that thinks god is punishing him, while you would not be worth Gods time, even if he existed.

Every time I find happiness an impossible disaster comes down and destroys it

take responsibility for your own life. your choices are what matters.

Every time I find a way to win(I’m a super genius) a horrible disaster comes and destroys it

if that was true you would be dead
even if he just wanted to torture you, what can compare to a life of torture? that's right, nothing, so you'll become extremely resistent
if god thinks he can toy with you, he will accidentally create a monster, that is the way you have to think about this situation

What you should do is rape a underage girl god will forgive you after that

ask jesus for help

He wont kill me. I’d be happy. I am just meant to suffer as much as possible

God is my mortal enemy and my goal on this life is to become powerful enough to lead the armies of Satan against the kingdom of heaven and destroy god and everything that is good

I root for you user, do that. Fuck that motherfucker

Go fuck a 9 thru 13yr old god will fogies e you

I did it all got 1000x worse. God just hates me for no reason

God exists and you should rape him to solve your problems

are you saved?

Nothing you can do. Good exclusively hates you and created the universe so you could suffer. He told me over beer. I would be mad about the fact that he doesn't give a shit about anything but your suffering but you ARE a cunt so I think it's for the best.

Look up at the sky when you jack off and smile