Are you fit enough for the Waffen SS? If not, then why not?

Are you fit enough for the Waffen SS? If not, then why not?

Attached: WaffenFit.jpg (3264x1916, 1.72M)

If America wanted people to be in shape, they'd provide health care.

Yes, I am fit for military duty.

What makes you so sure that providing healthcare would automatically keep people in shape ?

the ss wasnt very exclusive... they let in Indians for christ sake

Attached: A4_Mk7UuNICCcXdUJFDm18pgxxAKFJgzpkgJix6j5TU.jpg (500x494, 42K)

If they were SS the eagle would be different and it would be on the sleeve not the chest.

When I told them my weight, the nice people of Sup Forums have already told me that they would euthanize me for being so overweight. So I'd assume the Nazis would do the same.

Physically, yes.

Mentally I'm not brainwashed enough to become a mindless drone.

Autism and non-heterosexuality

I used to be. Not anymore though - now I'm too busy raising two arian children.
Picture related: The weapon I was designated for my 10 months draft.

Attached: downloadfile-6.jpg (800x450, 94K)

This

Natürlich bin ich militärtauglich, das Vaterland wird stolz auf mich sein!

I think the SS would welcome me, what do you think? I'm American and big boned, NOT fat.

Attached: 1418916388485.jpg (674x506, 222K)

They might fucking use you as a flotation device should their ships go down. Fat's buoyant, yaknow

lol

me in 3 years

This. Except for the people who are drug thin you rarely see skinny welfare people and they get free healthcare. In fact I would predict a greater dichotomy. Some people would use preventive health care to stay healthier while the majority would become unhealthier with a free, unlimited healthcare system, with the idea that they can live an unhealthy lifestyle and medicine can bail them out later in life.

fit enough but not white enough

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1421, 458K)

>Are you fit enough for the Waffen SS?
No

>If not, then why not?
I’m 42

Who do you think actually fought for freedom from British colonial rule,
Ghandi and a bunch of religious passivists? When has anyone given up power without violence exactly? You can thank a bunch of brown guys in waffen as uniforms for the freedom of over 1.5 billion people today. Those dirty racist Indian Nazis right

Skin colour didn't matter for the Waffen SS tho.

You present a good case. Too bad reality proves you wrong. USA's lack of healthcare hasn't exactly turned amerifats into titans of health, while equally prosperous european countries with free healthcare does way better on general health.
I'm not saying that free healthcare wil cure USA's blubber-epidemic. But it won't worsen it either.

What does health care have to do with staying in shape ?

I'm fit enough or near enough to achieve it in a short time but at my age the investment in training would not be worth it.