What kind of shitty stories y’all got from working retail/food service...

What kind of shitty stories y’all got from working retail/food service? I’ve worked at a few places so I’ll post a few with a little thread participation. I’ll start
>be me, years ago
>work at gameshit, pic related
>am new, don’t realize what a shitshow it is to work here
>management forces to to upsale shit and push their rewards system
>by force, I mean they will actually write you up or fire you if they catch you not doing it
>me, having half a brain, can see it really just annoys people more than anything when you try to upsale them on a million different things
>decide to stop doing it
>manager catches me not upsale
>wHy ArE yOu NoT pUsHiNg OuR rEwArD sYsTeM??
>tell him cause 99% of the time people get annoyed by getting hounded by it and it’s a shitty sales pitch
>he says I’m just bad at selling things and I have to learn to approach people
>yeahok
>play along cause I know I’m right
>ask him to show me how it’s done, very tactfully
>sure as shit next customer who walks in refuses every single one of his upsales
>as soon as he walks out I hit manager with “told ya”
>writes me up for belligerency
>didn’t sign it lol

Fuck that company, I left after 2 months cause I hated management breathing down my neck

Attached: B0F5C991-566B-4700-B063-1B983EA5AD88.jpg (900x571, 86K)

haha

Game Stop more like Gay Shop

lmao

This is why I purchase all my games from amazon. and they are slowly going out of biznes

amazon is not going out of business get real u retard

He's talking about shame slop

Was talking about game stop. Sure are alot of people on the website getting angry about trivial shit that has nothing to do with them.

I worked at a Dollar Tree.

>new guy
>head trauma scar
>freaks out frequently
>unloading dirty truck
>brain damage gets told candy is in wrong place
>loses it and runs off
>"Haha that was weird."
>suddenly he's back
>got my Mexi manager in a chokehold
>thought about kicking him in the skull
>worried it would fuck him up
>had to go to court
>he yelled at his mom about taking a plea while leaning on a sympathy walker

True hate was felt.

Also. Stung under eye by wasp. Had to clean shit from the women's restroom. Frequently cut by broken glass shipped in shitty boxes. Didn't have hot water for 5 months till I complained enough. Fuck. Dollar Tree.

fuckin retards

Also cut off part of my thumb working in a deli. But that was honestly less shitty than working at Dollar Tree.

Make sure your managers know you defended the business on Sup Forums Maybe you'll get fifty power up rewards points.

G8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8 now go masturb8

lol fucking faggots what idiots

lol stupid idiot faggot
what a moron

Fucking dipshit asshole retard

Attached: 060.png (500x475, 80K)

reddit-tier post

Piece of shit son of a bitch pussy face

Ahhhhhhhhhhh Ahhhh ehhh HHHHHa Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

Attached: 1570205830532.jpg (849x1024, 83K)

No one cares about your game stop stories, Cleanprincegaming.

Heckin doggo ass,
fuckin mleming ass, adorbs ass, zoomy ass birb

African Booty Scratcher

The Tard sued your store after putting the manager in a head lock?

Found the idiot who still works for lame stop, how's it feel to know your company is failing and it's all because your management is pure shit. Lame stop can't compete with digital downloads, why waste gas/time going to a store to have some minimum wage clerk force upsales down your throat when you can hit the purchase button while sitting on your couch in your undies? I'm glad lame stop is going to fail.

Hooooooooouuuu Ho oooHHHHHHHHh Hoooooooooooooooooow Whoooo Oh Ho OHhhhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: 1467724062690.jpg (350x441, 39K)

>be me
>working at fast food burger joint
>a mom comes through with huge order for a bunch of kids and their friends
>she is friendly and understands it will take us a while
>we have other customers while trying to get that order out so its chaos in the restaurant
>manager beginning to lose her shit
>I am making food as fast as I can but we still getting backed up
>manager starts taking food from the left over bin thats been sitting under the heat lamp for a while
>Insist I will just make it fresh but the manager doesn't care and sends it out
>one of the items was a chili dog and the one she sent out from the heat lamp was hard as a rock by then
>imagine the kids excited to get their food only to find the shit the manager sent out
>feelsbadman.jpg

Most of my young jobs were pretty good, low skill, low responsibility slacker things. Failing delivery pizza shop turned into a teen hangout. Shit like that.

But I pumped gas for a summer, and always told the boss and employees busy shifts need to overlap because we had too many pumps for one guy. Then it got cold, it was around 6pm on a Friday. Everyone was lined up for gas, home heating oil, and the line was chaos all the way out onto the road. Freezing, didn't even have time to drop the cash, so I had a massive wad and cars everywhere. I just shut off the lights and power with everyone there, locked up and took the drawer into the small store, handed it over. I'm done. The boss lived two houses down, and was having a party. He came flying down the sidewalk all dressed nice in thin pants, and docksider shoes and a tuck-in shirt. He was gonna freeze in about thirty seconds. I just hung him the finger and drove away. He owed me $20 for my last three hours, but he could keep it.

>be me, 19
>work at gay fillipi’s pizza in socal
>the son of the original owner manages this place, hires two undereducated coke fiends as kitchen managers
>while working the 450 degree ovens, one of them likes to come up behind you and scare you
>get burns on my hands and arms
One day, I go behind him and scare the bitch, he gets pissed and sends me home. The next day i just dont show up. Place closes three months later cuz of rats

How I lost my shitty job.
>be me
>15, working at XtraVision
>it was like a poor mans Blockbuster
>working there for nearly 3 months
>summer almost over, tired of the shitty job
>manger is a prick
>he regularly brings his snotty little son to work, about 6 years old
>can't stand his son either
>hatch a plan
>going to get fired in style
>come into work mega early
>we have a fridge in store
>shake up the first few coke cans
>10 mins or so later the snotty little bastard comes in with his father to have his usual breakfast soft drink
>spoilt little asshole
>sprays the shaken up can on himself
>I take this opportunity to 'slip' on the mess he just made whilst holding a stack of boxes
>mess everywhere, and the sticky wet kid has fallen over too, didn't push him, he just fell amongst the chaos
>manger roars at me and tells me to GTFO
>he calls me later and I collet that weeks pay and hand in my keys
>the place shut down less than a year later
>I've never worked in retail since
>I hate the general public and I hate kids even more

Attached: XtraVision-fairview.jpg (1125x866, 184K)

fucking rekt

I worked at dollar tree as my first job. It wasn't terrible. The worst was people just trying to get things 4 for a dollar or whatever when they weren't supposed to be.

I had an old lady buy 40 douches once. That was enjoyable.