Could you do it Sup Forums?

could you do it Sup Forums?

Attached: 127 hours.jpg (330x440, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XH2R_kb1OmU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just like with everything in life i could probably start but fail to see it through to the end.

I would have probably passed out and died from blood loss

First post worst post.

would his chances of survival be better if he did it on the 1st day?

It would probably be an easy choice to make in the moment

127 hours? More like more like
more like
Farewell to arms

Blackpill right here

Such a great film
Why doesnt Sup Forums ever talk about it

no
him being as dehydrated as he was and the arm being so dead helped slow blood loss enough for him to get as far as he did for help

Yup, I wouldn't even hesitate to saw off one of James Franco's arms.

kys, james franco is based

Despite being a good movie, there isn't much to talk about.

>cut off your jerking arm
>death

I'll take number 1

delete this

Yes and then I would write a book about it and get rich.

Attached: 1549097962360.jpg (496x352, 51K)

Thanks for the chuckle user.

youtube.com/watch?v=XH2R_kb1OmU

The score when he's cutting it off is awesome

too real

he should've told someone he was going rock climbing and they could've notified the authorities

How do we really know he cut off his arm? He could be lying about it.

Delete this

Attached: 1533658796094.jpg (786x786, 73K)

DELETE THIS

Attached: 1559525597823.jpg (889x1191, 327K)

How could you not do it?

They recovered it, he cremated it and keeps the ashes

Thank goodness for voice to text apps

can u not

Attached: thumb_similiar-pepe-apu-apustaja-keywords-51596549.png (300x241, 28K)

wouldnt have to, would never find myself in this position to begin with

I wouldn't find myself in a hole I'm not a retard

t. basement incel

>t. amputee

how didnt he bleed out?

I wouldn't have ended up there in the first place because I'm not stupid

>Cut as far as the bone
>Pass out
>Wake up half-dead and still pinned under a fucking rock
>there's flies and shit crawling in your wound and it really really hurts like fuck

Attached: swamp_desk_boy.jpg (625x415, 70K)

I wouldn't have ended up there in the first place because I'm not stupid

Attached: 1565651365503s.jpg (229x250, 8K)

>incredibly painful to cut through the bone
>getting very tired and thirsty
>arm dies and you manage to peel it off
>get a brutal infection and die anyways

too real user

heheh

Go hiking without getting my arm trapped under a big rock? Yeah, I could. I do it all the time in fact.

More like

>get an embolism and die before you even make it to help

You are moved by the same instincts as he and feature the same biological tools, when nature forces you to act, you fucking will, you will get through with it, you won't have a choice, it will feel natural even if extreme.
you can do way more than you think you can.

Attached: 19+981636.jpg (582x618, 221K)

How do you even end up in a place like that? How far out into stupid town must you venture to end up pinned up against a fucking boulder?

the hardest part starts after the arm is severed imo.
you still have to seek medical attention out in the middle of nowhere before you die.

>taking a blunt knife /out/
with my knife i would have done it quicker

Do you tell someone every time you leave the house?

You should when you're going somewhere where you won't see another person

It’s actually a good movie that surprisingly manages not to be a horror flick. But it’s not one that anyone watches twice.

living was supposed to be hard work, you only forgot about it because confortable modern life numbed your vision, but you still got it, buried deep this pille of bullshit you think you are.
pic unrelated

Attached: human ken.jpg (500x715, 188K)

the hard part isn't ripping it out, its whether you decide to keep living afterwards

no because i'm not stupid enough to get stuck in a hard place with a boulder

I tell my mom and dad

t. 27 year old

Attached: 1542222714679.jpg (381x353, 66K)

Attached: 1566426381617.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

HOLY CRINGE

you're wrong m8. Have you ever seen a gazelle caught by a lion? After the lion gets it's claws in the gazelle accepts it's fate and reluctantly gets eaten alive. Some people are like that, even when facing certain death.

>cell has no signal

wow, oldest cliche in the book. Took me out of the film instantly tbqhf.

Dude...

Attached: 8E3B3F44-B3C3-4773-998C-FCF46126940D.jpg (580x548, 32K)

Not in this case, there isan't an oppressive constant tearing you apart at a steady pace, once your arm get stuck you are there, boredom takes over and the only thing in your mind is getting out, you will do what you gotta do to leave.

i've seen enough execution videos to know that you're wrong.

tfw

Would have saved it and had it stuffed so I could ostracize women and minorities in public desu.

Attached: hqdefaultHY7X5JQ4.jpg (480x360, 27K)

You can get a signal everywhere these days. Unrealistic trash movie.

you dont sit and wait to be executed for 127 hours bro unless you mean death row I guess

Those people are usually drugged out of their mind so they play nice for the camera

Have you read my post? you aren't dealing with an inpredictible constant oppression, its a inanimate boulder holding your arm, you will fucking do what you must.

Attached: Mung_Daal.jpg (480x640, 23K)

Pursue meaning over frivolity, user. You have to. Fuck wallowing in mediocrity.

Attached: 954A9820-8F7E-4683-B922-43738A25138F.jpg (1170x1170, 97K)

Yes.
It's dumb to die of not wanting to do something icky, get over it.

I could do it but it's also an opportunity to get off the ride and I'd take it

fuck you I wont by your program you jew or your rugs

Duh? Who needs it anyway. Have you tried scratching your arm in a crowded subway? No more of that shit finally

Attached: 1514838304682.gif (250x188, 1.85M)

I read only the book, never seen the movie.

I wouldn't be in this fucking position in the first place.

FUCK HIKERS
FUCK ROCKCLIMBERS
FUCK SKYDIVERS
FUCK PARAGLIDERS
FUCK BUNGEE JUMPERS

They're all fucking retards risking their lives for thrills. What happens when you cross that with random chance? YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE!

Based fatty who is a liability to literally everyone

>I wouldn't be in this fucking position in the first place.
>FUCK HIKERS
>FUCK ROCKCLIMBERS
>FUCK SKYDIVERS
>FUCK PARAGLIDERS
>FUCK BUNGEE JUMPERS
They're all fucking retards risking their lives for thrills. What happens when you cross that with random chance? YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE!

Attached: 1570372654617.jpg (564x823, 35K)

Attached: 1553440694545.gif (404x347, 1003K)

Now that's what I call based

based and cringe

I wouldn't have been in that situation to begin with, daredevil climbers are fucking retarded, he deserved to lose an arm.

if everyone lived like you we wouldn't have a single story to tell. I don't think a movie about going out for groceries once a week and staying in your room shitposting would be very entertaining.

>because you're not a braindead thrill chaser you must be fat and a liability
Wrong. Your infantile justification of your "fun" doesn't hold up, bucko. Men who court danger simply for fun, and not for advancement in life or to protect their families don't deserve sympathy. I'm sorry you're such an assclown that you feel as though you need to support idiotic excursions with no benefit outside of a smile. There are more efficient and more effective ways to achieve fitness.

Low effort, low IQ post. You even failed at greentexting. 3/10 at best.

lol holy hell

>I wouldn't have been in that situation to begin with, daredevil climbers are fucking retarded, he deserved to lose an arm.

Attached: 41542bea168e73f1d90a2ce477bd3b1f.png (328x820, 263K)

>hiking
>thrills
someone hasn’t walked on a trail before

>Wrong. Your infantile justification of your "fun" doesn't hold up, bucko. Men who court danger simply for fun, and not for advancement in life or to protect their families don't deserve sympathy. I'm sorry you're such an assclown that you feel as though you need to support idiotic excursions with no benefit outside of a smile. There are more efficient and more effective ways to achieve fitness.
holy mother of incels

Another fool who deals in absolutes. There's no reason to do unnecessarily risky things for thrills like those I listed, user-san. I travel to different countries regularly, attend concerts, art shows and many other activities. I push my fitness in the gym and my mind with chess. There's no reason to do this and that fact is an intellectually uncomfortable truth. If you endorse it on the basis of good stories only, then I agree. On that basis I also support people smoking crack, committing suicide and using reddit.

>He fashions a tourniquet from CamelBak tube insulation and uses a carabiner to tighten it. Then, using his knowledge of torque, he breaks the bones in his arm and, using the pocket knife, slowly amputates it. He wraps the stump to prevent exsanguination, and takes a picture of the boulder. He then rappels down a 65-foot rockface using his other arm and drinks rainwater from a pond. He meets a family on a hike, who alert the authorities, and a Utah Highway Patrol helicopter brings him to a hospital.

Attached: deepmeow.png (640x632, 312K)

You can rock climb and do cool shit without being a daredevil faggot about it. The biggest faggots I've ever met have been "thrill seekers". You guys are the metalheads of outdoor sports.

Attached: 1528550245144.gif (500x289, 139K)

If you're stupid enough to get yourself into a situation on your own like that I have zero sympathy for you. I hope bad shit happens to you at that point - you aren't a badass.

>You can rock climb and do cool shit without being a daredevil faggot about it. The biggest faggots I've ever met have been "thrill seekers". You guys are the metalheads of outdoor sports.
and incels wonder why they can't get laid

>he first broke the bones in his arms before cutting it
Wtf

This, but unironically. Never understood the retards that do this shit

>Hey could you guys help me call the cops I just tried to kill myself but it didn't work out.

Attached: cluster smile.gif (349x254, 1.38M)

Stop projecting and start looking at reality. Calling me an incel won't change reality. He deserved to lose his arm.

clean room lobster *pops 4 kpins*

>HELP! HELP! PLEASE CALL THE POLICE AND TELL THEM THERE'S ANOTHER RETARD WHO DECIDED TO RISK HIS LIFE FOR THRILLS AND NEARLY DIED AND WILL NOW TIE UP HOSPITAL RESOURCES AHHHHHHHH

Stop projecting and start looking at reality. Calling me an incel won't change reality. He deserved to lose his arm.

Attached: 9bc3bae2445d584963aaf13b6b44b9f6.png (663x444, 635K)

what movie is this?

Attached: 81Ae4RCbL5L._RI_.jpg (1528x2162, 404K)

>Franco Loses an Arm: Darwin Award Edition

My boyfriend died in an avalanche in Switzerland 5 years ago, I survived but I was in a coma for 3 weeks, my body temperature reached 28°C at the lowest point. I'm still bouldering and skiing.