Do you believe in man made climate change?

Do you believe in man made climate change?

Attached: wake up.jpg (1080x958, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenhouse_effect
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah and also why is climate change associated with greta now

Wow, another 30 threads dedicated to (mostly) adults bullying a child.

It was funny the first couple of threads now it's cringe.

'Almost' couldn't care less.

Why is something rich people want to avoid talking about associated with a girl everyone was forced to be sick of? You're almost there, user. Put that thinking cap on.

No
Fuck off

grow up.

Pollution is absolutely real, but climate change or global warming is just a scam that big governments use to fearmonger young people into giving up their tax dollars to line the pockets of politicians.

There is nothing to believe into here. This is not a religion. Either you accept science how it is or keep living in your own small world of selfishness, thinking people are trying to steal something from you for the sake of a small change

It's science. It is not something that is "believed", it is something demonstrated thru empirical observation.

No one need "believe" in electrons to know the light turns on when you flick the switch.

The quantity of CO2 in the air will still increase, the air temp will continue to increase, the glaciers will continue to melt, and the sea level will continue to rise whether you "believe" in man made climate change or not

Attached: fail-19.jpg (605x533, 264K)

Proof? None
Proof of science? Thousands of papers, projections and scientists from all over the world (independent of government)

Get an education.
Stop talking about things you clearly have 0 idea of.
Climate change is very real. Anyone who denies it is either: dumb, ignorant, naive, brainwashed, or corrupt (yet knows it's real)

Wrong. It's a doomsday cult. Not a single model or prediction comes out as true or accurate showing that the only thing they can actually prove is that carbon emissions are not the actual cause. I guess as long as they keep pushing the date for the end of times out further you'll blindly follow along because they're scientists.

you should try reading this (5th graders know this already)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenhouse_effect

Belief has nothing to do with it. Either accept, or deny.

Shut up. Idiot.
I am a climate scientist. You know nothing. Read a non biased source PLEASE. You're on the wrong side of history. Your grandkids will be ashamed of you

I sense your mother and father yelled a lot when you were growing up. Do you wanna talk about it?

Real science would regard mistakes in the predictions and reevaluate the data and hypothesis. A cult just keeps trying to make their beliefs become true to help fund their cause. Idiots like you can only rage when others dont agree.

nope, it's all BS and there is no evidence. Increased carbon has never been a symptom of increased temperature.
The theory is that carbon holds heat, which it does. But if carbon is in the upper atmosphere then why are ground temperatures higher than the satellite data of atmospheric temperatures. If carbon holds heat then the atmosphere would heat up faster than the ground, not the other way around. Also Carbon makes up >1% of the atmosphere. Really? 1 gas that makes up less than 1% of the atmosphere is causing the entire globe to heat up. I doubt that also.
I'm 100% open to the idea though but there isn't enough data. Believers are trying to use less than 50 years worth of accurate data to explain something we don't know that much about. we need 200 hundred years of data or more to even start making comparisons.
The gov. uses all of this as a form of control. In the early 90's they were telling us all that the earth was going to go into a mini ice age. Then we were all going to die of radiation poisoning or something from a hole in the ozone layer in the late 90's. then that disappeared. This is just a new fad.

Common sign of stupidity: If you're unable to discuss with arguments, try a personal insult.

If you don't you are most likely are not educated nor make meaningful contributions to society.

Yes

Dude. I told you. Stop talking about environmental science. You're clearly not educated. The upper atmosphere is cooler (below tropopause) because of lower density and friction interactions. CO2 absorbs and then reflects heat back at earth, like a blanket.
You know how blankets work,yes?

U really askin for proof of public money going into private pockets? It happens bro bro trust

yeah ....but not what the greta comes out with

this is exactly what is happening in thousands of papers and conferences of experts. Everything is public, noone tries to hold something back from you. You can download raw data and do the analyses by yourself. However you need picture related or many years of calculation on your own pc. Common result is: Man made climate change with the best evidence you can even imagine

Attached: HLRE-3_Panorama.jpg (1920x751, 454K)

someone plese make video of emptiying co2 gas cylinder and post it to gretas twitter

you deny the critique because of her age ?

fuckin moron

Yeah actually there is something to believe it's not settled science you fucking low iq dull domed empty skulled zilch

I wish I was this ignorant. Science illiteracy is not an Olympic sport but you'd get gold.

Attached: 41436393_260140077948604_7622539284985151488_n.jpg (633x960, 82K)

greta has more followers than you have brain cells she won't see it you fucking zilch

You deniers can't get past this:
What is your education of the subject? 0
Sorry
Can't argue if you have no educational platform.
P.s. models aren't 100% correct because this rate of CO2 release is unprecedented during the milankovich cycle driven glacial cycles (last 800,000 years). The climate is more sensitive now due to glacial albedo feedbacks

>"Shut up. Idiot."
>"You know nothing"
>"You're on the wrong side of history."
>"Your grandkids will be ashamed of you"

>"If you're unable to discuss with arguments, try a personal insult."

I promise you that when you shitpost this hard... it soaks into you.

It is settled.
You're not a scientist so your opinion is 0

I get angry when the science I spend my life studying is shit on by ignorant non scientific minds

A none existing proof (even if its true) still doesnt change my mind against something that has millions of billions of empirically observed and evaluated data.

Why havent insurance companies raised the rates of shoreline property if infact the sea is rising?

I don't think you do. Because if I attach the blanket to my ceiling and then lay on the floor under it, it's not any warmer....

I blanket doesn't generate heat fucktard, your body does.

That's fine. but you invalidated everything you said. You're clearly unaware of your own biases until they're pointed out by someone else.

gives examples why climate change might not be man, made but is open to it

typical libs, name calling and no proof. lives in black and white world

still
still no proof of

I don't even care what side you're on, but if you make that sheet out of glass and put a light source above it, it does heat up.

In the us atleast they would if they could but they cant because the goverment pays for part of the flooding insurance and they wont allow them to up it too much also sea levels are rissing i live near the sea and i can tell u that stuff that use to be out of it is now in it