How many beers can you drink?

How many beers can you drink?

Attached: 69E006CC-4E79-4463-B805-2678BB006C27.jpg (993x1890, 381K)

If I'm planning a proper drinking sesh I always get a crate of 18 cans (440ml), and I usually wake up with 2 or 3 left over the next day.

too many

Only reply to this thread if you drink a full beer,fuck that 300ml can trash. Drink a pint or go drink some water

Oh wow! Beer! You guys are fucking hardcore!

167 lbs, most beers I've had in a continuous sitting (2 hours) was 14. Volume becomes an issue with beer. Vodka, i once did 10 shots in 30 minutes, but i blacked out for 3 hours, for much of which i was vomiting. Wouldn't do that again. Beer is more fun anyway

Not bragging btw, i know there's guys who can drink a lot more than me. Im aight for my size though

10 shots is pretty puss shit, I drank half a big ass 3 liter bottle of vodka and almost died. but seriously, anyone can drink 1liter of whiskey or more in a day.

as for op.....natural light....you cant even get drunk on that shit, I could drink 30 of those in a day and im old and pussy now, when I was 18 you could drink 30 busch in a day, those shitty things I prob coulda done 50 lol.

All of them
You need to go out and get more
And fuck the natty get guinness

That isn't beer. That is piss water. And this is coming from an American.

matters what kind of beer.

if its one of those nasty shitty 14% craft boy beers with the fancy dragons and lions on it, you get 4 for $12, then ur night will be fuckin rekt if u drink all 4.

if its natural light, infinite and ull never get buzzed.

I generally drink like 10-20 random beers a night tho, the usual mix publix sells, heiniken, yuingling, busch, stella etc etc.

>or go drink some water
But American beer is water anyway?

More than I need.

once again EU fags absolutely can not keep our name out of your mouths, how come yall always have to make it about us when we don't give a fuck either way. fuckin cuck

eleventy-three

You sound like an absolute faggot js

none, beer is kinda gross

Read this

Beer snobs are the worst type of people

Why do people even drink light beer? Do they like peeing all night and being sober?

Because we like to drink beer and get drunk of it instead of just drinking water?

i never drank more than 2 so idk.

>Pic unrelated

I am german, yes.

my tolerance is too high, i'll get water on the brain before I get drunk not to mention the constant piss belly. that's why i prefer tequila, or whiskey

Attached: fuckingclosetowater.jpg (1664x936, 90K)

I have never tried beers but I can kill 750ml of whiskey in a night without blacking out

What about people who just like beer and have a preference? Dark, light, wheat, black-n-tan. Everyone has a preference, but some people go too far with their bullshit. (like everything else in the world).

Does that mean you would go through withdrawals if you tried to stop cold turkey

I used to buy a case (24) budweisers every day and two on saturday and I always left a few for the morning. That lasted 5 or 6 years, I couldnt do that anymore though and I rarely drink beer now. Just a neat whiskey or two at night, a few times a week, nothing more.

no, i'm more of a lush really but i do tend to have a drink in my hand often. never really understood how people can slam bottles of liquor and have the shakes and stuff, must be a more severe kind of drunk than me. i take breaks all the time tho, havent had anything for about 2 days and i'm fine.

So after a few days without it, wouldn't that lower your tolerance?

idk 15 to chill and when im in high gear idk i buy a 30 pack and a few people might have one of to i also drink natty ice

I imagine you smoke marijuana, right? Absolute unit and legend you must be. You probably blast some dope Hip Hop beats and lean back and just rip that shit and think "Yeah... I'm fuckin' boss." I'm picturing just the doucheist person right now.

Usually only one or two before I'm good because I don't drink beer to get drunk like a fucking redneck.
That's what vodka is for

beer is for men,not like that soymilk you drink.soyboy

i drink more hard liquior then beer but ive drank 6 double shots of 40 percent abv alcohol in a night

My record is 32 cans of Amstel in 2 hours.

either way,natty light is shit tier

>thinking rednecks drink beer

yeah,your obviously some hipster faggot from some coastal state

Attached: IMAG0118.jpg (1600x958, 317K)

Beer is good.you mong

also,vodka is for women.if your gonna drink hard liquior.drink something a man would drink,like gin or bourbon

> 2% alcohol

why even bother?

My first thought when I expanded the image.

I drink between 30 and 40 440ml tinnies of carling per week

Mezcal.
The one with the little worm in it.

he's probably either some faggot who drinks soy milk.or some faggot who smokes marijuana and thinks he's better then people who drink beer

I drank 5 of these once in the space of 40 min, phoned my ex and started crying. I then went to get Indian food but left the restaurant before eating because I felt sick. I then threw up in a park.

Attached: special brew.jpg (1024x768, 142K)

Is that as nasty as it looks? The worst beer I ever had was Hamms. It literally tastes like a hot dog burp, five hours after eating the hot dog.

Attached: 71Y-NEb54cL._SY445_.jpg (199x445, 21K)

i had good mezcal once and wasnt impressed.i can buy a 15 dollar bottle of jose cuervo and it would taste just as good as something double the price thats mezcal without some nasty looking worm in it

It's not nasty because it doesn't taste of anything.

Vodka is the choice of nearly every male alcohoilc in a legit rehab. I know. Just sayin'

not really, it would take a lot longer if at all to reach the plateau i tend to stay at with regular beer. there are some craft breweries that brew really strong good tasting beer, but when i'm broke i buy malt liquor

You are full of shit. Nat light and busch os the same abv. And where the fuck are you buying 3 liter bottles of booze?

really? id figure gin would be.since its more manly and stronger

Hmm.

Attached: intredasting-55340930.png (500x585, 142K)

either way on the subject of natural light,im kinda pissed there hard seltzers are as much carbs as their beer.do they realize alot of people who drink hard seltzers do it because its healthier then regular beer.why bother getting some fruity bullshit when you can just buy a 6 pack of natty light and its the same carbs

Attached: th.jpg (474x632, 30K)

Tolerance doesn't work that way with boozers. When you have your sea-legs you can skip weeks and still drink like you did a month ago. In fact, your tolerance probably goes UP, because you're a bit healthier than you were drinking every day. You've had good meals and regular sleep.

Agreed. We have micro breweries popping up all over where I live and the people are fucking mega douchers

either way,on the subject of hard seltzers.i probably drank the worst one ive ever drank today.but it doesnt suprise me,it had a bunch of vegan bullshit on the front of the can and i kinda regret buying it anyway but it didnt say it on the box when i bought it

Have hipsters become bored of mead yet?

I drink scotch
Like a man
But not to get drunk
That's what vodka is for

so tolerance doesnt work in the way of,lets say i consider myself a heavy drinker.if i lay off the booze for a while or cut back.my tolerance still says the same?

That glass is filthy

I had real mezcal from some small village in Mexico and i can tell you that it was really good.
And not to mention the fact that the worm was hallucinogenic.
But you're right,most mescal out there is a rip off

Attached: cocksucker.jpg (900x899, 96K)

well thats fine but the fact your so defensive about your use of vodka tells me you arent a man.your some liberal soyboy,i bet you drink pbr to right

wrong thread

I live in a flyover
Bud light, bud light everywhere (or coors light)
Unless it's the sophisticated hick, then is PBR.

>worm was hallucinogenic

huh? either way,ive never been to mexico im just basing my expierance off this 30 dollar bottle of mezcal i had once that didnt have a worm in it.but i wasnt to impressed,i can get a bottle of tequila for half the price and it would taste the same

Try Strohs. Its even worse

Anyone tried it? I'm curious

Attached: P1000483.jpg (1600x1200, 138K)

Yep, truth. To an alky "manly" and "stronger" are meaningless concepts, they aren't drinking to impress anyone or even themselves, in fact they'd rather NOT be seen. Maybe it's because you can get really cheap vodka anywhere, maybe because it's cleaner to wake up to in the morning or maybe it's because it has less odor on the breath (or so many alky's believe, I'm not sure about that tbh). Probably a little bit of everything.

>hick

>pbr

i didnt think hicks still drank pbr,i thought they quit pbr after the hipsters started drinking it

either way,i aint gonna lie.if they made a light version of pbr id probably buy it but ive never seen one in stores

In my hey days 2 gallons on a bad day

Because you're still talking instead of drinking.

Gin is uncommon among boozers, unless you're older and consider yourself someone with a sophisticated palate. Alkies drink vodka because it's cheap and basically odorless. The stink comes into play the next day, reeking out of your pores. Not that day, like you're trying to elude cops or parents. Being a stinko at work sucks.

ive ate mcdonalds many of times,your better off buying a gourmet hamburger at a sports bar

Attached: th (1).jpg (474x711, 39K)

i mean,im not an expert on alcoholics.but it seems like gin would be a great booze for somebody who is one.maybe you just live in some shitty west coast soyboy state

Gin only tastes stronger. You can get them both in the same ABV

True alcospergs binge on rum like a deviant, including the 151 proof shit

In real mescal the worm that is inside is the kind that feeds on only the mescal plant which is hallucinogenic itself,the worm absorbs the drug into its body and when you chew the worm you get the drug into your system.

or really,it doesnt even have to be alcoholics.i consider myself a heavy drinker,but im not an alcoholic.and it seems like gin would be a great alcohol for somebody like that

Attached: d40569cdbfa625447358df5db66a98dc.jpg (1836x1836, 320K)

>sports bar
I'd rather have cat AIDS

Boozer here. You are right on all fronts. The main reason is it tastes the cleanest in large volumes. Other liquors get gross when you keep drinking them

about 24 if it's the average 5%
15 if it's around 8%

Attached: IMG_5082.jpg (621x1024, 69K)

your right,you'd rather drink your soylent at home like an estrogen filled nu male

It's really not. Any long time social drinker will tell you that gin drunks are the worst drunks. The ones that get all emotional, loud and obnoxious then thoroughly beat up behind the bar later that same night.

love me some hoogarden

Attached: 1200px-AlgiersNOLAVineDineHoegaardenGlass.jpg (1200x1600, 237K)

Do you just spend all of your time fantasizing about soyboys?

Yep. Unless you skip years. But I know plenty of weekend drinkers who can pound it like a soldier. You get used to operating under the effects. Your tolerance stays pretty much the same. Bigger factors effecting alcohol are regular eating and sleep. If you had a couple good sober days, you can crush it. Its not like a T-break on weed, which actually has some merit.

May just be a coindance but gin makes me feel sad

Typically I drink a full case of 24 yellow bellies.

no,i just assume the people who hate alcohol the most are liberals who drink soymilk all day instead

Attached: beer-vending-machine.jpg (2227x1808, 965K)

What the fuck are you talking about. Mezcal is made from agave.