Do people want a PayPal Giveaway thread or a combined PayPal/Switch Stomp video thread tonight?

Do people want a PayPal Giveaway thread or a combined PayPal/Switch Stomp video thread tonight?

Attached: Screenshot_20191006-162211_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 680K)

no

Ok. Sounds good to me. Thanks.

do the paypal

nigga don't leave

I'm here, listening.

good, do it

The reason I'm asking and not host posting is that I get pretty polar reactions. I want to get a good idea of what people really think/want. If I post a giveaway, it will be later tonight.

kk
i want to see u smash that but giveaway sounds cool tho, or maybe some steam shit

So a giveaway that included potential switch wreckage would be ideal for you.

I'll take some Paypal money, please.

[email protected]

This is not a giveaway thread.

fuck yes

Ill take 1 giveaway, please, thank u

Is this what other people want, or just a giveaway, or neither, or should I kms?

Noted: giveaway but not switch stomping.

Youre a nice person, dont kys

I'm nice but not worth more than you flush down your toilet. All the same, I won't actually kms. I meant that more like I should fuck off.

Just smashing a switch would make my day OP. Please deliver.

I dont believe that. Although you're an user, you are an user that matters.

I can't just smash it because everytime one breaks, I have to buy a new one and start over. I have to risk fucking it up with every post though. I can't afford to demolish it everytime. I can put the switch at risk in my next thread though.

When are you gonna do that giveaway OP?

Probably late tonight. But could do earlier since this is supposed to be for your entertainment and I'm supposed to be a "bitch". I wouldn't mind help with rules as people dont seem to like mine. For example, what do dubs and trips mean.

However, there are only 6 posters on this thread. I'm not sure that I should even post.

yeah you should
idk dubs 10 buck as usual?

You again? Have you ever kissed a girl, user?

No. I'm gay.

I'm gay too, hi