Ask a MOSSAD agent anything

Ask a MOSSAD agent anything.

[Disclaimer: I may not be able to share certain info with you.]

Hello i am from the South korea NIS agent in canada how are you doing.

MOSSAD
MOSSAD
ASSIM VOCE ME MATA
AI SI EU TE PEGO... AI AI SI EU TE PEGO

Cultural appropriation

is this /isr/?
sabado na baladaaaa

Everything is alright. Have to stay awake as I have a meeting with a Lebanese dissident at 3AM -_-

No it isn't.

What did he do? I got some intel north koreans are selling missile parts to some hezbollah dudes.

who controls the American leftist Jews and their current insane neomarxist narrative pushed on the poor goyim?

He failed to sabotage the shipment.

There are several subsets, some opposing each other and some reluctantly collaborating, mainly backed by my organization and Soros.

what about mossad involvement in 9/11, and the recent Las Vegas happening? Is there any truth to the conspiracy theories?

Our involvement only went as far as warning fellow Jews of the danger based on intel we got several days prior.

We didn't initate the Vegas shooting but due to agreements with a partner organization had to we provide certain tertiary assistance.

Thanks for your input. The Las Vegas shooting was certainly a false flag wasn't it? I don't know exactly what was really planned and how it went wrong, but it is a fact that most normies do not buy the official story, and for some this is a cold shower, the thought that their government wouldn't think twice about shooting them for political purposes.

Anyway I also don't think guys in your profession care a lot about that, or am I mistaken?

are you jew?

It wasn't exactly a false flag, but I can tell you this: the mass shooting was only a cover for the assassination of a certain individual.

It's not that we don't care, we just look at the bigger picture.

C'mon, now that would be outrageous.

Again thanks, and take care.

You're alright. Don't go to Brussel on 5.11

t-thanks

OK, let's give this a shot, what's the endgame for Israel/Palestine? Are you people flying blind on this one? It seemed the Dovish position in your politics did understand 2 state as an ultimate end but hawks apparently do actually believe in one state which isn't going to be achieved with Israel remaining a Jewish state without literal Nazi tactics. And how does this work out with the obvious alignment of interests with Saudi Arabia? You can neutralize Iran to a point but sooner or later you've gotta compromise with some of them.

The upcoming world war would solve most of those problems and result in the strategical division of the Middle East between Israel, the Saudis and the Turks.

I'm actually surprised that does actually look like something of a rational answer, so this scenario would be most of Yerets Israel with an Arab minority, Saudis taking over what's left of Jordan and some of Irak and the bulk of Iran being turned into some banana republic tier wasteland. How is this stable and how would you get the Europeans to go along?

Let me clarify on this one, how do you defang militant Islamism once it's served its purpose under this scenario? I'm assuming this scenario involves also wrecking Russia from the inside as part of the process.

>How is this stable and how would you get the Europeans to go along?

There have been extensive negotiations between the different parties going on for years, with planning down to the smallest of details, to be mostly realized through false flag operations masked by the chaos of the war. Much of the preparations have already started in Syria.

As to the Europeans, they'll have much greater problems than that to occupy their minds...

Thanks, pretty spooky stuff if true

If the militant Islamists won't have a purpose to serve by then, they would probably be deposed through various battles.

So kinda like the final scene in the Godfather? You kill all the ideologues and put MAFIA and more pragmatic criminals in their place?

w-what

That's the general gist of it

You'll know soon enough