How old were you when you started noticing all the anti-white propaganda in the media and internet?

How old were you when you started noticing all the anti-white propaganda in the media and internet?

Attached: 1567484871098.png (500x258, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0NrkSWYj37h
electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abunimah/israeli-students-get-2000-spread-state-propaganda-facebook
timesofisrael.com/israeli-firm-proposed-social-media-manipulation-campaign-for-trump-report/
washingtonpost.com/technology/2019/05/16/facebook-shuts-down-israel-based-disinformation-campaigns-election-manipulation-increasingly-goes-global/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psy-Group
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2019/05/16/facebook-bans-israeli-firm-alleged-election-disruption-manipulation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is thataway

>being pro equality means being anti-white.

Well if you say so

vocaroo.com/i/s0NrkSWYj37h

Israeli/Jewish astroturfers

Attached: Isreal's Public Manipulation Team.png (1136x668, 1023K)

Oh good, more conspiracy theories with no actual evidence other than memefaggotry?

Fuck off, bucko.

Friendly reminder Israel literally dedicates part of its military to influencing social media, which includes Sup Forums, reddit, facebook, and youtube.

Here's what their script allows them to respond with:
>schizo/take your meds/tin foil/conspiracy (that's a favorite of theirs)
>screeching "Sup Forums!", incel, or "nobody cares about you"
>"da joos are why you're a loser, right"
These are the arguments that Israeli astroturfers make.

Notice how none of them are arguments? That's because they know what they do is wrong and there is no justification - they just try to silence the opposition. If that fails, they try to derail the thread with (sometimes literal) nonsense posts or just flood it out by desperately bumping other threads.

The best part? The public is turning against Jews because of this and a host of other problems they, directly, cause.

And now that you've seen this, you'll start noticing it all over the internet. Speak up. They hate it when you do.

Attached: astroturfing from god's chosen people.jpg (3666x3284, 1.12M)

what?

electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abunimah/israeli-students-get-2000-spread-state-propaganda-facebook

Found the Nazi wannabes

timesofisrael.com/israeli-firm-proposed-social-media-manipulation-campaign-for-trump-report/

Attached: clown world.jpg (680x326, 30K)

washingtonpost.com/technology/2019/05/16/facebook-shuts-down-israel-based-disinformation-campaigns-election-manipulation-increasingly-goes-global/

are you retarded?

Plllllease stop bumping you fucking jew.

No

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psy-Group

The public is turning against Jews

telegraph.co.uk/technology/2019/05/16/facebook-bans-israeli-firm-alleged-election-disruption-manipulation/

is still thataway actual retard

Take all your shitty identity politics and stick them up your ass

Cringe and bluepilled fact checker

Based retarded Israeli astroturfer

Attached: 1559186741336.jpg (419x600, 37K)

Spot the jewbot.

Kill yourselves, Nazi scum.

If pushing certain truths makes one a Nazi, the heil Hitler. Israel dedicates a fairly large amount of resources to this sort of thing. This is indisputablely true. To be fair, they aren't alone, but that doesn't make it false.

>this many people show up within minutes to defend Jews and Israel
Look I am the farthest you can get from Sup Forums or a trump fan or whatever, but this is really weird.

I mean, I'm not the only one that noticed, right?

Attached: 1510373209672.jpg (334x249, 20K)

>I'm not the only one that noticed, right?
And now you'll never not be able to notice.

Attached: 1568055058601.png (640x629, 558K)

and another brain bites the dust.

Enjoy your tinfoil hat and basement. Tendies will be down shortly.

>Here's what their script allows them to respond with:
>schizo/take your meds/tin foil/conspiracy (that's a favorite of theirs)
>screeching "Sup Forums!", incel, or "nobody cares about you"

>following the script that closely

yikes

Attached: 1534802890080.jpg (599x409, 68K)

Mods I know you dont care anymore but this is a Sup Forums post can you please ban OP

i've wanted all nonwhites and white traitors dead for like 15 years kill yourself ya fucking zilch

Gonna be real unpleasant when you get banned from real life :^)

pic related

Racial hatred is a 100% Jewish thing. Blacks, whites, Mexicans, and Asians don't have to all be friends. Be we damn well have a common enemy.

Attached: 1560745935081.jpg (480x294, 17K)

>pic
So you want Europe to be like Israel?

It's mostly fuck heads that can't afford steam games pretending to be the people they want you to hate. But a few shills are always around.

>So you want Europe to be like Israel?
Protect its population and demographics?

Uh, yeah. People generally want that for the place they live in.

So Jews are pretty based then, huh.
Living in a country you want to emulate.

It's not coincidence, friend. We're being silenced in the controlled media, these places are next. Then what? A centrally controlled narrative where they make it seem like public opinion is whatever they say, and shame you into silence and inaction, while they run away with it.

Except I don't want Europe to emulate Israel's massive national affinity for destroying other countries, because unlike Jews and Zionists, I'm not a fucking sociopath.

Except for the part where they cry out as a victim as they strike others down

Sometime around grade 6

Well other than the whole "constantly doing evil shit and trying to subjugate all non-Jews" thing, sure.