How does Sup Forums take their coffee?

How does Sup Forums take their coffee?

Attached: coffee.jpg_fit=scale.jpg (960x640, 83K)

enema

Whiskey and maple syrup

Black, espresso preferred

Black, with butter when on keto.

I bought freshly roasted coffee from a local roaster for $20/lb and to me it tastes the same of $5/lb grocery store coffee

Attached: pepe window.jpg (612x472, 60K)

baited

strong and black like my women

Black as Whoppi's cushions!

Depends what it is, from a fast food place: double double,
from my french press: black or milk and sugar

Usually just black.
When I'm in the mood for something sweet, then with creamer and sweetener.

Anything other than black is not coffee

Either espresso italian style or carajillo which is an espresso coffee, Licor 43 and icecubes.

Light roast 1 and a half strong in French press. Let it steep at least 5 minutes. 2 table spoons cream per 8 oz cup, 1 tablespoon demerara sugar. Sometimes I will put a quarter of a vanilla bean, and a pinch of nutmeg in the grounds. Goat milk is acceptable with that.

Up the ass

I like my coffee they way I like my women. Ground up and in the freezer.

most of the time just a little cream.

sometimes if i'm in the mood and the coffee is really good and well made then I can just go with black.

I like my coffee the way that i like my women,
Ice cold and bitter.

black

black unironically

I don't drink coffee

Attached: 1569924723390.jpg (678x960, 172K)

haha beat me to it

up the butt

how does that taste?

I don't drink coffee, never have and never will. I don't drink beverages because it is trendy you pathetic fucks and it won't get you laid.

nigger flavored

like greasy boiled dirt

Kopi luwak, fresh from the cats asshole.

Strong, no cream, no sugar.
And also in a proper coffeecup, not a fucking mug.

Attached: cup-of-coffee.jpg (800x462, 41K)

However I can get it. Black preferred, but I'm not picky

My percolator broke recently, got some Taster's Choice instant coffee for the meantime. It's really not bad tbh.

You fell for the premium coffee bait

It all tastes almost exactly the same. Folger's is as good as any premium brand.

My man

Fucking delicious

Attached: 1531322120207.jpg (1024x800, 60K)

Literally what is trendy about coffee lmao

I mean I guess starbucks was a trendy thing like 12 years ago but that's about the last time I remember coffee being a "trendy" thing

coffee tastes like shit and don't deny it. the first time you tasted it you didn't like it. instead the reason you wanted to drink coffee is because it is one of those things as a child you see adults doing and you want to emulate them, don't fucking deny it. so at some point you started drinking coffee before your parents would allow it to be edgy/cool/defiant/older. then you just get used to the taste which is bitter and nasty hence the reason load it with sugar and fat! don't pretend it is otherwise. no you are not cool because you drink coffee you're just a sheep.

You have no idea as to what you're talking about.

You seem stupid to me

are you retarded, good sir?

Point me in the direction of some premium brands that will change my mind then. I haven't been convinced.

not liking bitter flavors is akin to having the palate of a 2 year old

I picked up coffee AND tobacco because they both smelled and tasted fucking amazing to me.

I picked up cigars before I did coffee, and holy hell. The combinations with different cigars/coffee is amazing and sometimes, they dont pair well at all

no I am highly accurate and you know I completely and accurately described how you started drinking coffee. nice attempt at gaslighting. I am not stupid though.

I've tried many over the years. I always come back to Starbuck's House Blend or Pike Place. I get whole bean and grind them in a high quality burr grinder. I use a simple auto drip coffee maker or sometimes a Chemix pour over. I drink them black. That's it. For espresso or latte I go to a coffee shop, but really not that often.

Ah yes, I forgot that every human's sense of taste is exactly the same as yours and everything you have said or will ever say about the human psychology of taste is 100% accurate truth and can't be debated in any way.

My apologies king

Definitely, a good cigar and coffee is DIRECTLY in the center of flavortown

up my ass