Other urls found in this thread:

keto-calculator.ankerl.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm super healthy doc

can someone give me a quick rundown of this guy

Hi doc!

Nothing, i said nothing!

I-i promise I'll start a diet tomorrow.

He wants you to lose 50 pounds. If you do that he'll be willing to cut your guts up.

Sorry, Doctor Now, but I've cheated on my diet every now and then.

It's okay, because I've been thinking about starting to exercise more.

It's the first of the month user. From now on 1200 calories, no carbs, high protein.

He is based because he's one of the only people who is willing to tell the truth to these babified landwhales.

>It's okay
No it isn't. You have to control your eating habit or your legs will continue to be a festering mess. Ok

I want you to lose 40 pound in the next month

It's because he's an Iranian. They don't give a shit about Feewings

Do the Bogdanoff's have lyphedema of the chin?

I want you to lose 50 pound by next week.

His interactions with Steven were great

> *crying* But i'll have nowhere to go*
> I will call the homeless shelter then

-Fatties bow to Dr. Now
-In contact with EMS
-Possess psychic-like abilities to determine true caloric intake
-Controls pizza with an iron but fair fist
-Own fast food franchises & diet pills globally
-Direct descendant of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first hospitals on Mars (Jamesteven will be be the first hospital)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth so he can prove it’s not “muh genetics”
-First designer stomachs will in all likelihood be Dr. Now stomachs
-said to have 215+ BMR, such calorie burning capacity on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented dietary progress with him
-owns Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Nowbots inside you right now
-He is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the unrepentant fatties. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Deathfats (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Deathfat leader’s first trip to the treadmill in history literally a few days later to the Planet Fitness in Houston
-learned broken English in under a week
-Nation states entrust their whale oil reserves to Dr. Now. There’s no oil in the ground, only his secret Huston stash
-He is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, he is a being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know his ultimate plans yet. We hope he’s a benevolent being.

I've been frying all my food before I eat it. Gotta fry the calories out.

>tfw everyone hates carbs now

lmao

I want you to lose 60 pound by tomorrow

DOCTOR PAVEL I'M DOA

Calorie counting has never worked.

Just eat 3 meals a day. No junkfood and exercise 20 mins a day. You'll be thin in 3 months or so.

3 meals a day is a modern affluent myth, intermittent fast with 1 or 2 meals a day close together instead

You know, Mr. Assanti has 1500 pounds worth of sons. Most people need 10 sons to do that.

3 meals a day isn't about losing weight, it's enough so that you don't starve yourself.

>learned broken English in under a week

>it's enough so that you don't starve yourself.

>tfw I weigh almost 260 pounds
Just end my suffering

I'm putting you on 1200 calories a day

Kek

>-learned broken English in under a week
You got me there

>185cm tall
>81kg

That's not fat dude.

kill yourself

You are ok

all the fat is on my belly tho

feel like I have to always suck in my gut

>5'11
>165 pounds

Am I fat?

lift brother.

I already do but at some point I slip with my diet and start eating shitty food, which destroys my gains.

No.

Calorie counting obviously does work. Most people are just too stupid to accurately determine and stick to an appropriate deficit.

Guys in 5'6 161lbs
An i fat?

Yes, lose 30 pounds.

I'm trying but it's been tough. The only way i know how to lose weight it to take Vyvanse pills since they reduce appetite

Who's your enabler?

Stress
Depression
Family who is majority fat

Question, is it bad 2 eat two footlong subway subs a day?

>I currently weigh 250lbs / 17.5 stone
ITS ALL IN MAH STOMACH
FITE ME BRA
>before i turn you into a bra

>5'11.25"
>159 pounds

Am I fat?

guys I'm 5'4 145lbs

am I fat?

I'm a 6'6" 120lb monster doc

>someone wrote this

Mnnn

>Gold plated medical instruments
>Probably likes his women hairy

>5'4
it doesn't matter how much you weigh, you will always be a manlet

pizza is so perfect it's like a dream that never ends, dominos has the best
*only orders pepperoni and cheese*
So decidant, it's the perfect taste of grease and cheese
*hides box in closet*
How am I still hungry I must get more pizza, I need 2 no 3 NO 6, yes I live on pizza I need pizza A NICE FRESH ZA EVERY 4 HOURS that is my destiny my fate is controlled by pizza
*father walks in*
WHAT THE FUCK, QUIT EATING YOU FAT FUCK
*he leaves*
I break down and start crying if only it were so easy, i try but the aroma of a fresh Italian slice gets me so famished, I want it, I need it, it must be so, I will order more, this is my life
*father walks back in*
You DIRTY FAT FUCK I TOLD YOU NO MORE
*he looks at me*
WHY FATHER WHY, ITS NEVER EASY I CANT STOP
BUT IM CUTTING BACK IVE ONLY HAD 2 PIZZAS TODAY
*father goes to closet*
NO PLEASE DONT
*10 pizza boxes fall out of closet*
IS THIS ALL FROM TODAY
*father looks at me with his dead eyes*
NO I-IT W-WAS FROM THE PAST YEAR
*boxes are still warm*
IM SICK OF YOUR SHIT THIS ENDS NOW
*he walks out*
I break down and cry
It's all over isn't it
*stuffs a pizza slice in mouth*
ITS ALL I HAVE

Boogie is that you
Fuck off

That's a normal BMI retard.

I'm assuming you're 5'7" because and sedentary because I assume everyone here is some kind of sedentary manlet.
If you do what user says
According to keto-calculator.ankerl.com/
You should be able to get down to about 170 in a year if you follow his advice

Help me doc

There must be something the show is leaving out, but every episode gives the impression that this is all he does:

>Fatty rearranges entire life and life of family to move to Texas
>3 day road trip with 30 stops at McDonald's
>Fatty weighs in
>"Go on 1000 calorie diet. Lose 50 pounds in a month."
>1 month passes, fatty weighs in again
>Fatty loses the 50 pounds
>"Stay on diet, lose 50 more pounds in a month then I'll approve you for surgery"
>Or fatty didn't lose the 50 pounds
>"I am going to give you one more chance"
>Repeat until fatty is either approved for surgery or kicked out of the program

Seems like a lot of unnecessary / avoidable hassle, just to see this man in person. Why can't they get weighed closer to home and have the diet plan emailed to them?

Oh shit

Watch more episodes. He met with James over Skype and most fatties are just lazy fucks who can't control themselves. "Don't eat carbs and eat less" is not rocket science

The families move to Texas because sometimes they need to be hospitalized for blood clots and he is able to put a filter in. There's also controlled diet programs

Consumer scales usually don't go over 400lbs. They get weighed there because anesthesiologist is who determines how much weight needs to be lost it's not just some arbitrary number. He's not doing it to test them, he literally can't perform surgery on some patients because they wouldn't be able to fall asleep

5'11
>152 lbs

JUST

I will never be respected by this board

Fattie sighted.

I'm 6'0" and until 2016 I weighed 130lbs.
I now weight 145.

Is it wrong that I feel mildly jealous? Eating pizzas all day non stop doesn't seem all that bad to me

You need to drop three pounds in the next 26 seconds or you are out of the program.

>I will never be respected by this board
You say that like it's a bad thing.

It's lots of fun until you have to deal with the consequence, which is being 700 lbs and barely able to move

I figured there was something more to it.

What these people really need is to either be re-educated or have their brain chemistry somehow altered. The amount of cognitive dissonance and lack of personal responsibility they display is astounding.

I would love to see a show where the fatty agrees to get locked by himself in a compound for a few months with no way to leave, no way to communicate with the outside world, and nothing to do but exercise and be given no more 1000 calories worth of food per day.

Calorie counting does work, but for me i lost muscle as well as fat. I was basically sinnyfat until i tried Keto(minus the dairy) + weight lifting. I managed to gain muscle and lose fat, working pretty good so far.

>Calorie counting has never worked
If you can't fucking count.

This show is insane. This woman has a toilet and a stash of food in her room. And she can't even reach her food on her own.

I am not giving up carbs, I am not even fat to begin with

Dr. Now sends them psychiatrists sometimes to work on their re-education, and they do stay at the hospital on regulated diets and no electronics sometimes

>I would love to see a show where the fatty agrees to get locked by himself in a compound for a few months with no way to leave, no way to communicate with the outside world, and nothing to do but exercise and be given no more 1000 calories worth of food per day.
That was literally the last episode.

>that shirt

>Calorie counting has never worked
it does if you're not a retard and know calories for basic food

Extra fries
Exercise

Did you expect any less from someone who wears that shirt?

Hmmm, I think there might be a pattern.

I'm surprised Dr. Now didn't confront her about this.

No, Based Steven could still order his father to send him pizzas, and before that in the hospital he had nurses washing between his fat rolls and doing whatever else for him.

I mean a situation where the fatty is basically in a prison, by himself for months with no one to bring him pizzas

>5'11
You will never be respected by anyone, manlet.

A disruption in the gallbladder?
That can mean only one indigestion, gastroesophageal reflux disease