He’s back: Jon Stewart will reunite with Stephen Colbert to cover the Republican Convention

He's going to BTFO all the cucks
usuncut.com/politics/hes-back-jon-stewart-will-reunite-stephen-colbert-cover-republican-convention/

Bump

But won't lend their "razor intellect and wit"" to covering and mocking the DNC?

Who'd a thunk?

Two Jews weigh in on American politics. Surely that will stand out above the noise.

Awesome, I love to watch Jon with Colbert.

(((Stewart)))

OP IS A FAG

I want to believe that they'll somehow be able to do this in good faith and live up to the based 2004-8 coverage standard, but something tells me they sold out way too much to even try at this point.

I wanna laugh, but it just feels like desperation instead of comedy. ;__;

They're only as sharp as their dozens of writers make them. Both are comedically bankrupt.

Sheeeeiiiiiit.

So I guess that the token black guy they got to take over the Daily Show has been doing so badly that they need to bring in the other guys to capitalize on the Republican convention.

When your prime demographic is liberal college-aged white men and your shtick is self-depreciating humor about your country it's probably not a good idea to replace your American (((white))) hosts with a condescending black guy from South Africa.

Kek

bamp 4 teh troof. (((Stewart))) is a mindless dolt.

Lizards pulling out all the stops to snark shillary to victory.

>it's a Jon Stewart cries on camera covering a terrorist attack episode
>

Exactly walking talking blue pill suppository's. Makes his money from victims SJW shilling. Will bail to Israel and be sure as shit red pill for them living there. Let him eat a Israel red pill it's got to be kosher for him.

Isn't the gig up at this point? They were thought of at one point as sincere truth tellers but I think even liberal minded people know and acknowledge that for better or worse Stewart and Colbert's purpose is to shill a liberal agenda. Isn't it transparent that they're bringing them back just to make sure that no one has the wrong opinions at the Republican convention? Who can readily swallow anything they say.

>leaf faggot
>didn't even bother to visit the link

I'll look forward to seeing them cover both conventions, but I get the feeling that the DNC stuff will be softballed and shilly.

I thought they axed him

Cool, so I can actually start wathing Comedy central again?

This is true and all, will still watch them for it just because I think (((Stewart))) is hilarious and wanna see if he'll keep being that way.

Also, see if Colbert can get his funny sarcasm back on or still only a liberal douche.

What's Jon (((Stewart)))'s real last name again?

They both walked away from political satire because they were tired. They're still tired of it, and it's one-sided pandering now. Without taking on Hillary as well it won't ring true.
So either they give her shit too or it'll be transparent.

DUDE REPUBLICANS LMAO

((((((JON LEIBOWITZ)))))))
TOO ASHAMED OF HIS JEW NAME TO USE IT
KEK

and literally nobody will care