Love of my life says she wants to break up, tried convincing her not to, says she needs time to think...

Love of my life says she wants to break up, tried convincing her not to, says she needs time to think. Says I have 50/50 chance, I feel like she isnt going to. Convince me I'll find someone prettier than her who isnt some egirl whore, pic not her

Attached: 572134.jpg (2048x2048, 483K)

worst thing you can do with any woman and especially in this situation is put her on a pedestal. Don't be a beta cuck. Girls always want what they can't have. You want her to come flocking back to you? Call her and break up with her tonight before she can tell you officially. Tell her you thought about it and it's probably best we go our separate ways. Also go out and hang with other chicks, this will make her jealous af. NEVER BEG A WOMAN to take you back.

Eventually you won't find her as pretty as you do now. You ever had a friend who was completely in love with a girl, and you found her average at best? Right now, you are that friend and your girl probably isn't as hot as you think she is.

post a pic of her

It’s over man.
Play it out. If she takes you back you’ll never be on equal footing and she can pull the rug out whenever she wants and can just say “I tried”. She already knows she wants someone or thing else. Your only play now it a hard break. There’s a small chance she might come crawling back but it’s unlikely. Go fuck a bunch of average chicks and you’re gonna be fine

Man up and let her go. and move on. Just use common sense. Why do i even need to say this. She is not your responsability

I was in this position once, it's been 10 years and I still haven't found anybody prettier

This

Well post some more of her

words of wisdom

I was in this position, after we ended things I ended up getting with 18 other chicks in under a year and completely forgot what she was even like because she was just another body to me at that point. Now I have someone I really care about and no one compares, so it does get better, let her go and live your life, odds are she's fucking other guys while she says she's thinking

This!

Let's just say she isnt fucking other guys and she wants to break up because I've been shit and I fucked up, I'm telling her I'll change and she says she has to think about it, shes upset with me because I said some shit about her mom and accuse her of cheating all the time because she always says shes busy with school, her mom, or work and I honestly believe her, when she wasnt busy she'd always come over and we'd fuck like rabbits
I told her I'd make it up to her and she told me how, I said okay and she said that she'll think about it and for her to give space and time to think. She says she still loves me but that shes stressed out and the relationship and me accusing her of cheating all the time makes her fed up with the relationship

in short
Female break-up then wait for a point to end it
IE the relationship was over has been over for her like weeks if not months ago

Attached: 1442628456476.jpg (827x632, 52K)

this
/thread

What if atm I dont have access to other women or anything, I'm stuck at home for the time being and by the time I get access to meet other women she'll probably have found someone else

pic

This happened to me. Cut your losses. I wish someone told me this earlier, but if she's already introduced the idea of breaking up, youre not gonna change her mind. No matter how hard you try she won't see your effort. Like half the people said, there's a small chance, but it's not worth the gamble. Not for as much stress it puts you through.

Why would she give you a 50/50 chance? Manipulative as fuck

Who cares? Someone gets your leftovers. Save up and spend two weeks in Thailand fucking everything that moves to get over it. Her market value only deteriorates as she ages, yours goes up. Work out, save money get a hobby. You see tons of old dudes with young chicks, you never see young dudes with old chicks. You'll eventually realize that your better off.

Soo...he was behind that!?

Attached: 2851570616115669.jpg (1354x1160, 136K)

>Love of my life
Stopped reading there underageb&

Stop being a faggot literally nothing about whatever cunt you're blogging about is unique or special in any way. Throw a dart at a phonebook and you'll hit another warm hole you can fuck if you put your mind to it.

Girls are fucking stupid cum hungry sluts and thats all they are good for, fuck relationships, only have fuck buddies. Leave the emotions at home, I've had some of the best sex when not in a relationship. I might seem salty because I am, but cunts like in the pic might tell you everything you want to hear but they'll drain your bank account and suck other cock

Attached: IMG_1426.jpg (1280x720, 242K)

k incel

50/50 chance? Send that cunt packing.

Yup. When she was gonna leave, you should have opened the door for her.

incel? lololol why be a cuck and fuck one chick when you can fuck all the cunt you can get without having to put up with their dumb shit?

Attached: andrea1.png (630x810, 600K)

When I was in op situation I wouldn't listen but it's the truth. Begging when trying a little will only worsen your chances.

You know wheb my gf wanted to come back? When she heard I got a new one. Not a moment earlier.

OP here I'm just so fucking sad and I miss her so much guys, I just want her to take me back

You sound like a lil bitch right now

I know bro

You’re tying to convince a person that does t want you to stay with you?? 50/50 chance she says??? Wow you are a fucking massive dip shit... you must love being stepped all over.. how about you get your balls back from her and if the next one says anything even similar...you leave a happy man and not the soy boy that you are

Yeah you really are a weak male...go back to her and have a miserable time...you’ll find no sympathy from me cunt

It's over man, faster you accept it, faster you feel better. People toss other people away so get used to it.

>says i have a 50/50 chance
Sounds like she's just playing with your emotions at this point. You'll always find someone better than that, OP.

Attached: CATCH_THAT_MAN_.gif (340x255, 335K)

We've all been going through this 'love of my life' stuff. If she says stuff like that it's already over and there is no way to fix it. Moreover, she is not likely by 99 percent to come back. It's tough to just tell yourself to let go. Just take some time for yourself and it will get better. You once managed to get a girlfriend and you will make it again. Don't waste your time thinking about her and what you could do to get her back. She's definitely not worth it.

if she was really the love of your life she wouldn't be considering dumping you

>prettier than her
>50/50 chance
>feel like she isn't going to

She should break up with you. You have a shitty personality.

Lol she told you there's a 50/50 chance of her coming back?

What kind of gay shit is that? OP literally this Except don't take her back when she comes crawling back, because she will. Either that or she'll tell you that she's already had strange dick and then you'll have your answer. Either way, you win. You don't get a slag anymore, and if she wasn't a slag and instead is just emotionally manipulative, then you win by cutting her off and making her forever feel like maybe you were the one that got away.

Don't ever sit back and beg or wait for her to make a decision. Ever. If a girl is "50/50" on whether she wants to be with you, tell her to take a hike. You don't want someone who is "half sure" they like you. Fuck that noise.

OP again
Only reason I'm giving her a chance is because we've been together for two years fresh out of hs and shes going to college and taking care of her mom and working, shes stressed out and when she isnt stressed out we fuck like rabbits, I've been annoying to her and I understand why she wants to break up, she thinks the relationship is stressful because of the way I had been acting, shes tried this before but last time I told her not to break up with me and ended up fucking shortly thereafter she told me the same thing as she told me now , the problem is we cant see each other right now bc she has to go to work and school and shes busy, but it feels like she isnt going to dump me shes never acted like this and has always told me she needed me and she still says she loves me it's just that she says that I'm making her not love her because I always accuse her of cheating and shit like that

Making her not love me*

She belongs to the streets

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 36K)

Stop acting like a fag. You're young so thats hard, I get it. But man up and learn from this.

I'm almost 30 user. Take it from me. DO NOT BEG. Either ghost her or dump her first. You're not spending the rest of your life with a chick who is 50/50 on whether to stay with you because.... she works? and goes to school? What kind of fucking retarded excuse is that?

People make time for the people they want to see and hang out and fuck with. If she can't make time because of school or work that's bullshit. Plain and simple. It sucks and it's not what you want to hear, but honestly just let her fucking go. If she tried to break it off previously she wants out, and sounds like she doesn't know how to get rid of you.

OP if it makes you feel better, ive been in a 5 yr long distance relationship and only get to bang my gf like once every 6 months at most over a weekend. It's sad, but we've been making it work I guess. We aren't breaking up but just saying at least you live near the chick and have probly spent more days with her in your 2 years than i have in my 5 years. i'm workin on finding a good job so i can actually move and live with this chick which is super stressful for me. im jelous in some ways...

Just let it go, if she wanna break up is because something is not working for her, and if you were a good partner for her, she will come back, take the chance of beeing single for fuck with some other woman you want.

This. /thread

Hit the gym. work on yourself. other chicks will come your way.

I hope you responded back to her comment of her saying you guys have a 50/50 chance of staying together. You should have said something like "babe , I think we should really talk about us, our boundaries, needs, etc before we decide to move on" otherwise she'll know you're scared of losing her which is not how it should be. She'll have power over you now that she knows how to play you. Once the chick knows how to play you it's over. Get used to being disrespected and not being a priority in her life

Damn you fucked up. Should have stood up to her. It's over bro. Keep her around and just learn as much as you can about relathionships while youre with this chick. Start looking elsewhere though. If you stay with your current girl she will string you around

Yeah you fucked up. You showed her you're insecure. She no longee sees you the same. If you really want to stick around, which I dont think you should do, use the time and space to improve yourself.

You don't understand. Women can fall out of love just as quick as they fall in love. Trust me man. If you really want to stick around, improve yourself during the break.

Just break up with her and stop being a lil bitch young man. I'm 30 and my woman of 7 years left me because I didn't want kids ( she knew but stuck around). That's a real grown up problem, you're literally out of HS with your whole life ahead of you, you WILL get over it ( I have over mine and we broke up in May). Don't worry about not getting pussy right away you literally have all the time unlike me with BILLS AND WORK LOL

Yeah but responsible people make time for work and school and sometimes have to miss out on quality time with the people they love. Judging by the fact that OP is only 2 years out of high school I'm gonna take a wild guess and say he doesn't know what he wants to do in life and is taking entry level jobs instead of finding a real career. She's probably just worried his priorities are fucked since all he can think about is her making him happy and if she doesn't fawn over him enough during school, she gets accused of cheating. I'd dump OPs sorry ass too, calling me a cheat and taking shots at my mom while I'm too busy trying to secure a solid career to answer every needy text. OP is codependent and she's realized she'd do better on her own. Sounds like OP is an insecure whiner with no ambition.

Attached: 1570748240689m~2.jpg (105x130, 4K)

Why should I convince you of that when I could tell you right now that you don't want to be with a woman that decides relationships on a coin toss. If she plays games like this with her boyfriend, can you imagine what it would be like to be her husband?

Fuck her, there's plenty of women out there who will take intimacy more seriously.

>Prettier
If this is your priority you're doing it wrong kid

Holy shit

Dude, she already has someone that she considers better in the wings. Maybe he is wilder, has more money, better looking, etc. If that is what she wants, cut her out of your life. "Love of my Life" is just lust and you'll be better off going fishing in the pond for someone who really is into you.