It's JUST football

Man City merges women's and men's twitter and they make it HYPE (because it's important)
twitter.com/ManCity/status/956557390308134912

and btw if it's just football, why do they have women's and men's teams? why not just one universal team?
and to lead the revolution - they should make women 50% mandatory in that team
the future is here

They have this in my corporate league. Except each team only has to have 5 girls.

But it's Man City, not Woman City

official US soccer account btfo's man city

good, small steps ameribro.. that's the way to the future!

>Same Boots
>Same Rules
>Same Salari-

lel

Same skill lev-

same home grou

This world is a joke fellas

Same exci-

England is such a cuck shack

Same empty seats at the Etihad for both the men and women's teams

>the anglosphere

women play at a 7,000 capacity Academy Stadium
apparently it was a flip of a coin that decided which team gets which stadium (it's only fair that way, this is, after all, just football), men got lucky this time, we'll see next year

The BBC leading the way - women's teams playing in front of 15 bored kids and a lost dog getting more coverage than Championship teams. Leeds United BTFO (again)

This shit is cancer. It's not the same sport.
>use a football news site
>headlines don't specify men's and women's football
>everytime I click an article there's a risk it's something I don't give a single fuck about
Fuck SJWs

BBC are great at those kind of things.
>SWEDEN INTERNATIONAL SIGNS FOR CHELSEA!
>it's a women's football signing
Every fucking time.

STOP WATCHING THE ''''''''''''''PREMIER''''''''''''' LEAGUE

that makes no sense

idiots

The man city women's team that only exists in order to help abu dhabi circumvent ffp

it's hard to resist pulling the old fedora on when you see nonsense like this.

one day, i'm gonna go live in the woods, and die in peace.

Female football is a joke because their entire life they play against girls.

if the training was mixed from the start the level would increase a lot.

yeah it would have less female players, but there would be better quality overall

Really made me think

I fucking hate that shit. It a legitimate attempt to deceive people into clicking on shit they know full well most people don't give two shits about.
One of the many ways the BBC website has become next to useless in the last few years.

>Another former England goalkeeper, Pauline Cope-Bonas, was far more critical of Neville's appointment.
>"It is different. We deal with emotional things, women have women's problems, monthly problems, relationship problems."

the absolute state of womens football.

How is that relevent to neville

The absolute state of yuropoors

he is a man who thinks logically and probably cannot empathise with a creature that only thinks emotionally.

Based Man Utd will never do this because us muslims wonuldnt stand for it at all

Kek, I'm actually surprised by this.City is owned by a muslim