Could anyone here give me some tips about ways to end my life? I'll kill myself soon...

Could anyone here give me some tips about ways to end my life? I'll kill myself soon, but I don't know painless ways to do it, I never have tried it before, so needless to say I'm very afraid about this idea. Nevertheless, I have been a lazy cunt, a coward my entire life. I don't wanna have to make choices along my life anymore, that's just too hard to me. Please, I really count on your help, anons.

Attached: liink.png (493x587, 481K)

Other urls found in this thread:

studyfinds.org/low-iq-associated-with-greater-risk-of-suicide-study-finds/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shotgun to the head. Take some pain and fear relief beforehand so you dont chicken. I recommend doing something heroic before. Try to game end orange man bad

It's not worth it user. It truly isn't.

You're afraid because deep down you already know this.

Attached: B36C7160-A656-4E48-8820-491EF9A90533.jpg (1239x795, 378K)

Helium tanks are now ~20% air. Wont work.

its not worth it
I suggest getting off Sup Forums to be at a better state of mind.

Companies are stopping you from killing yourself so you can keep buying their products. What are you going to do about it user?

Don't do it, also can I get the sauce for that picture

Who is the girl in the pic?

Attached: bruhfall.jpg (125x116, 3K)

Go say that you have information about the Clinton's and the jump from a high building the day after

I don't live in EUA, therefore I don't have a gun. Sadly, here where I live we don't have the authorising to use and carrying a weapon, then it's not too easy to get one. Not to mention I'm with no money to buy one of it.

This.

If your life means so little to you, why don't you give it to s good cause? Do something for the world like fix the damn sewers in third world countries so we can stop wasting so much money on water. There are people dying if diaraah.. Like wtf diarrhea!

12 gauge under chin

Don't forget to donate your organs and don't do any method that damages the organs.

I don't know at all but I'd like.

Fine, I'll do it my self

>20%
Asuka Langley

Get help, stop being negative
Post more of this chick

go to church my guy. it helps with life and gives you joy. or go give it to a good cause

small 1 man tent, portable bbq, have a drink have a smoke, have a burger if you still feel like checking out bring the bbq into the tent close the tent and have a nap. You won't wake up, carbon monoxide is a quiet comfy way to cash out

Unfortunately I have no more of her pictures. I don't even know who the fuck she is, honestly.

Don't be "another one"...
Go do some extrimal badass shit caz yolo...
Fill the extaz of andrenaline and u might like it...
In case of death make sure at least that some ppl will remember u with thoughts like "he maybe died but he waz a fokin badass"...
das all i have to say in this case...
now the decision iz yours..

nitrogen, maybe?

i understand how you feel. i really do.

Very useful comment you have made here. I guess I could do it. I just would need to get the tent, I already have the another ones. Huge thank you.

That's actually kinda sad.

too soon user try living a little longer and maybe life you give you a second chance

as someone who has for sure thought about jumping off a building - dont do it. Life just goes on. Fuck it.

Wish you the best user, rly do

I beg you don't do it. What if what's on the 'other' side is 10x worse than having to make decisions? you will become better, you will improve, things will get easier. You will still die someday, why rush it?

Put the barrel of a shotgun in your mouth and tilt it back so it's facing the crown of your head and blast off...by the time your brain registers anything it'll be over and you'll have nothing but the void to contend with. Just do everyone a favor and do it in a shower stall or outside in the grass, brains and skull fragments are a bitch to clean up, not to mention all that blood. Have fun buckaroo!

There's nothing on the other side. I don't know and can't guarantee things will be easier. But you can take care of yourself. You have been dealt a shitty hand in life, but you are still in the game. No matter what keep playing a little longer, and you have a chance of at least something better. That is better than being gone and having nothing.

To me, suicide will always the easier method to finish the pain of living. Until someone show me a way of living without have to be stronger, that's my choice.

dunno about tiipical guys wanabe rude , ii say you dont do it , ii dont care iif ur trolling or wathever , never do iiit men , please

If you have some extra cash you can order fentanyl or nembutal on the dark web.

Thats how I plan on doing it soon

if your really somewhere in europe..FREE your people.stop being scary cat.

Attached: retard mongrels typing (4chin small).gif (312x176, 1.99M)

big helium is really thinking that deeply about it

I don't have a gun. Can you give me another way?

Dont do it, not worth it.

Live it out how ever shitty it gets

I've thought long and hard. High voltage electrocution.

Anybody interested in op sauce image
It's Platelet Cosplay by sexfriend
It's japanese so it's censored to all hell tho

Also, Op, if you're gonna actually kill yourself. At least make sure you've written on your ID/drivers license to be an Organ Donor. Just because you feel useless mentally, doesn't mean you still can't help someone who actually wants to live.

If you can, take somebody with you OP. It's not too late to make a difference and kill some cunt while you're at it

just killing some random cunt is not making a difference.
Fuck off

Attached: 1570658283744.png (2518x1024, 513K)

STUDY FINDS: LOW IQ ASSOCIATED WITH SUICIDE, and Subsequently Trump Derangement Syndrome
studyfinds.org/low-iq-associated-with-greater-risk-of-suicide-study-finds/

Attached: Dumbass.jpg (561x478, 41K)

Whatever you do, don't do it like that german faggot who immortalized himself as the cringyest incel who ever walked this earth, which is saying a lot, given that Drachenlord is a thing.

Climb the tallest building/structure/tree you can find and let gravity do the work.

Seems like ending your life is making a big choice.

While you're in that mindset, why not make some other choices in the meantime?

Living doesn't suck that much. You never know, life might get better in the future. Dont kill yourself user. you are a king

THE REAL SUBHUMAN USES STATS TO HUMILIATE SOMEONE RATHER THAN ASSIST THOSE THE DATA DESCRIBES

>Subsequently Trump Derangement Syndrome
WAY TO PULL THAT OUT OF YOUR ASS

Attached: pol.jpg (900x900, 109K)

I'm not talking about a random guy on the streets, but a certified cunt. Somebody who OP thinks the world is better off without

FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums INCEL

Attached: 8a6fe5b56e57a553e8d2160d54db9ad9-imagejpeg.jpg (900x642, 339K)

Lmao calm down kid its just a joke. You dont have to get so mad.

the air and the helium seperate with the helium being at the top its still more than enough to kill you.

GOD WHAT A CUCK WHO CAN'T EVEN OWN UP TO WHAT HE SAID

There's a chance I fall to the ground and keep alive, so it isn't seem a good one.

Im the one who posted the link, nothing to own up to and i wasnt joking. Just like flaming fags you all are mentally weak and need called out.

Very easy

>>Bend the knee to our Lord Jesus Christ
>>Read the Bible
>>Lift heavy 3x a week
>>Master a craft

this will end your current life
so you can start one of honor, strength and purpose

keep us informed about your progress

This has been reported to the U.S. Secret Service. Hope you're hidden behind 30 or more proxies, otherwise expect men in black at your door in the very near future, kid.

>still cant source low iq = tds

Attached: 1dfdfebbde84ec775ab22f94d3df17b6-imagepng.png (1313x1313, 1.96M)

Attached: fbi tip line.jpg (713x217, 101K)

I understand you want to die, I've been there, I'm sorry this world has been cruel to you. Though if you must leave this world to your own hand, become an organ donor, dont leave the world with less than it had when you came into it.

Please think hard about this OP.

Are you me?

Seriously though, I've got a plan if it ever gets to the point where I'd actively kill myself. I dislike my job, and hate working in general, but do it to support my wife. But if I kill myself, she won't get the support anyway, so I figure just quitting won't hurt that much. I figure I'll move to a cheaper state and live off my savings for a little while, maybe trying something completely different to bring in a little money. Maybe my wife comes with me, maybe she doesn't, but either way it would be at least trying something different before offing myself.

Only thing is that I refuse to have kids with her while I'm still suicidal. That, more than anything else, would lock me into this world and a high-paying job that I hate.

So maybe you can consider what it is that you hate, and just do something completely different. Who cares if it disappoints others, it's still probably better for them than you dying. Go buy a house in Bumblefuck, Louisiana, work part time as a security guard or something, and relax for a year or two.

interesting. I need to see a test dummy