What do you think of transgenders, Sup Forums?

What do you think of transgenders, Sup Forums?

Attached: tranniesbtfo.jpg (2102x3586, 856K)

It's a mental disorder, it should be treated.

This

My guess is it's a genetic disorder which cause this mental illness. They should be killed or neutered

There's gross and ugly but we shouldn't treat them any worse than we do non-transgender people who are gross and ugly. Unless they get obnoxious and in-your-face about their transexuality and try to use it as a social tool against you.

Who cares guy with a dick wishes he was a girl with a vagina or the other way around. I'm not sure how this is supposed to effect me or the way i live. So I'm not sure why I'm meant to give a shit?

Thats not the issue.

The issue is if you accidentally guess wrong they want to sue you. Thats when it effects you.

they're cool and deserve to be respected. if someone feels like another gender or something, why the fuck would i care? id respect them because theyre people too

Well thay came out of left field. Why would I be guessing a strangers sex? And if I got it wrong how could they sue me?

If it were that simple, it wouldn't be much of an issue, would it? It becomes an issue when we're forced to police our speech in order to avoid offending them in any way.

Even saying that Bruce Jenner looks like a grandpa in a dress (stating the obvious, really) is enough to get you in trouble now.

They can pretty cool sometimes. I slept with a couple. They're very kinky.

Attached: 1545014360842.jpg (1256x2254, 361K)

>Thank you Sir
>No thank you ma'am

They consider it a violation of their rights.
Canada has already put several people in jail for it.

Didn't mean to go at you specifically.

It's a mental illness. It's an outlier being treated as the norm. I don't think we should treat them like animals, but we should treat them like we treat most crazies and send them to the ranch

Attached: a939c0a18e833ccc92e556084087e35f.jpg (292x331, 13K)

Then what will we do without these qts sucking us off?

Attached: 1565913068305.jpg (2448x3264, 508K)

Hopefully make another containment board.

idk, i'm ok with these people living next to us. i'm not as homophobic as you.

Attached: RJRZGt6.jpg (2448x3264, 832K)

>hur durr, i'll post trannies to piss them off
>this must REALLY get under their skin
>hur durr, I bet they'll even lose sleep over this
>damn i'm such a sweet troll
Not the way it works, user.

The HRT process renders them infertile. They're self-neutering.

You ok user?

Attached: 1544989058831.jpg (3264x2448, 637K)

Least I'm not a faggot.

you must be an incel to not want to fuck a cute trap.

Attached: M8t0qOD.jpg (3120x4160, 741K)

Why care?
There's no objective need to take a side avidly supporting or hating transgendered.
Personally, I think the people that whine about trans are lucky they weren't born some decades in the future where advancements in technology will make social identity much more customizable and disconnected from natural limitations.