Is Sup Forums actually racist,homophobic, or transphobic as people make it out to be...

Is Sup Forums actually racist,homophobic, or transphobic as people make it out to be? Cuz I've see a lot of fuck BBC threads trap,trans, and a lot of gay shit threads.

Attached: download.jpg (800x800, 37K)

Sup Forums is contrarian, that is all

go to Sup Forums and have a look around.

please why don't you ever so kindly fluck off back 2 reddit you silly nigger tranny!

If I see this fucking post on r/greentext later I'm going to downvote you faggot

send trannies to hell 2019

Yeah, it is.

The thing is, newfags don't realise how trolling works. People used to put up blacked, cuck and trap threads to troll the phobes.

Of course, now, all the newfags just keep repeating the same shit because they think they're "winning" at Sup Forums by being repetitive, while completely ignoring the fact that the name of the board is RANDOM

Newfriend pretending to not be be a newfriend detected

Righties and trump bots from Sup Forums come here to shitpost, lefty bots and shills from reddit who get btfo come here and post shitty bait to pride flex their useless bachelor's in social sciences, inevitably hook said trump bots, neither win an argument, both are convinced they do.

Roody poo detected

Trying to understand Sup Forums is like trying to understand an eldritch horror or chaos itself. There's nothing to understand, it just is.

everything is bait and mainstream media is retarded

oh the irony

and why are you here? lol.

this guy gets it.

This might be un-ironically the best answer I've gotten

You see more lefty lgbt shit because they're faggots and they are more active in trying to push their gay shit. Right wing and consertive ideas aren't held by as many people who get bent out of shape and spam their shit. Imo

Sup Forums is and has always been chaotic neutral. People post whatever the fuck they want so there has never been a hivemind here. Thats whys it so funny everytime the media reports on this site, because they're wrong everytime since its impossible to summarize what "Sup Forums" thinks as a whole.

Sup Forums has a lot of different views becuase it’s random as the name implies, there’s always a good deal of trap shit and cuck shit becuase there is not really another board on Sup Forums to post It on, a lot of people here aren’t gay but a lot of people who are like to push It on others

Attached: 11F6A69F-CE60-4032-B0BC-7FCBFFE28C0B.jpg (868x1225, 207K)

B is chaotic other boards have definite political consensus or just mundane as fuck, a lot of people just say 4 Chan when they mean b or more usually pol

I don't agree with that at all. Most boards outside of Sup Forums and Sup Forums discourage political posting, even Sup Forums which is a shit hole constantly complains about "politics in mah vidya". At the end of the day this website is anonymous and there are no actual barriers to posting whatever the fuck you want, which means anyone from anywhere with any political view can share their shitty opinions wherever they like. There's no consensus.

Before the internet was monetized, Sup Forums was a great place to express yourself as a young tween and blow off steam by posting shit you could never say out loud (circa 2005, when I started posting). It was like being a kid and screaming "SHIT" while your parents weren't around. Freeing a bit.

Now, it's a breeding ground of grass-roots movements for russia to interfere + 1000 other parties with motives.

It's pathetic to see Sup Forums so fucking sheep like in following the edgiest post, and these 14 year old kids who have never stepped outside their house post about "what real". Like, they've never even participated in a dinner where the main goal was networking. They are so far removed from reality, they are so fucking easy to manipulate it's ridiculous.

This is... correct?

Attached: 1d5.jpg (580x624, 38K)

source?