/heem/

Finish this sentence:

My #1 women's mma fighter is __________

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lsn0ZpZPzQc
youtube.com/watch?v=fd3RojStLJA
mma-core.com/videos/Rose_Namajunas_vs_Joanna_Jedrzejczyk_Full_Fight_UFC_217_Part_2/10198401
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Amateur heems

Pretty sure I said I didn't remember my autistic bud but I rewatched it after that and I now know

jon won 3 rounds scored it live i've been watching this sport since its inception you're probably not even in your thirties

HE'S BACK!

I 100% thought red guy was going to get heemed, it looks like he ate a mean shovel hook at 0:12 but I can't tell because of the 10fps video

>bragging about being an old piece of shit
move over grandpa, the youngsters are talking

XFL has no chance. MMA has the autistic but real market cornered.

Reply with 1 if Gus beat Jones
Reply with 2 if Jones lost to Gus

I'm going to marry Laura Sanko!

For sure grab him behind his neck and knee the fuck out of him.

F

well if the infallible mma judges and journalists say so then it must be true

Here's another fight of the same guy vs a guy with some actual training. One of my favourite street fight clips.
youtube.com/watch?v=lsn0ZpZPzQc

they're not but i am and jones won im completely objective and brilliant

RENA

Imagine fighting the school bully and he starts moving like that

JUST

Press S to spit on grave

S

>UFC 221
why the fuck are 3 of the 5 main card fights between a bunch of literal whos and the first prelim fight is between top 10 guys

>not being the school bully

good evening

Weight classes

what's your favorite mma related podcast?

mine's Tigerbelly

the fight isn't even old, it was a couple years ago
i thought gus won, despite GUSsing hard in the 5th round
i think the hoping karate stance where he jumps in one place like a rabbit makes you fatigue faster imho

there's no weight classes in the jungle.

Remember, Pacquiao got bombs, Canelo got bombs, Shane Mosley had bombs. And all those guys are going in the Hall of Fame. But one thing about me, I’ve got a granite chin. But remember this – the same way you give it, you have to be able to take it. Remember this.

I'M FROM NEW YORK, OUT HERE ALL BY MYSELF

You know what interesting? I understand crazy power of UFC PR machine.

Your guy, beginning on the year he tap like chicken. End of the year he fight for the title. Crazy!

the afro guy should have jabbed and circled
and would most likely win
>shool fights
kek both of them should have finished school years ago

Can't remember something you didn't watch

i like when /heem/ posts street fights and amateurs sleeping each other

>pretends to have watched it
>posts gus after the rumble fight instead
cazzies, not even once

remember when fight nights were good?

Chael Sonnen def. Mauricio Rua
Travis Browne def. Alistair Overeem
Urijah Faber def. Iuri Alcântara
Matt Brown def. Mike Pyle
John Howard def. Uriah Hall
Michael Johnson def. Joe Lauzon
Michael McDonald def. Brad Pickett
Conor McGregor def. Max Holloway
Steven Siler def. Mike Brown
Diego Brandao def. Daniel Pineda
Manvel Gamburyan def. Cole Miller
Ovince Saint Preux def. Cody Donovan
James Vick def. Ramsey Nijem

>Tony/Khabib will beat Conor

nah man look at jones having a panic attack after the fight my dude

Jessica

wasnt that the first fox card? they played a nice little trick on them

get out you casual

There's just way too many events now.
Do you really look forward to the average card nowadays? I know I don't. I'll watch 95% of them live, but it's not like I'm super excited because i know that most of the fights will be literal whos.
i get excited for individual fights and certain big cards, but even PPVs now are embarrassingly watered down with wmma and low level nobodies.

>the pic with jj ending in a hospital bed all busted up next to gus standing barely touched
shame that fight was his carrier peak

None

I don't watch little midgets fight

he's tapping at the end

Every time you post this and every time I tell you that that webm is from after the DC fight, not the Jones fight. You're welcome.

Thanks

would the UFC make more money if:
>fewer events, but you know each one will be higher quality
>PPVs were cheaper
i'm sure they've looked into it with their accounting and marketing departments but will increasing PPVs to $65(!) really increase revenues? I think it's going to put people off, especially with how bad most PPV undercards are now.

>RENA will never give you CTE
fuck this gay earth

unpopular opinion
woodley won the first fight clean

It's interesting that with so many cards and fight nights, they still can't move divisions forward. You'll have title fights once a year in divisions now.

Wait, I thought it was after the Rumble fight in Sweden, I remember because Rumble even commented on it later kinda disrespecting Gus for uh taking the loss like that

one of the worst fights i have ever seen in my life
wmma was a mistake

UFC 221
Yoel Romero vs. Luke Rockhold
Mark Hunt vs. Curtis Blaydes
Tai Tuivasa vs. Cyril Asker
Jake Matthews vs. Li Jingliang
Tyson Pedro vs. Saparbek Safarov
$65.00

lol fucking australians get a shit card and they have to be at the arena at 7 in the morning

Nah, Gus didn't look nearly as beat up, ironically. DC's collar tie and uppercuts put that giant crater in his nose which is the giveaway.

felice with that massive weight cut and years of roiding and she still gets 30-26'd by paige vanzant

That's a good card you faggot, don't bring up the price 220 wasn't that good on paper itself

Ay check this one out

it's because they have lowered their entry standards. It used to mean a lot more just to be on the UFC roster.
They've increased the number events but instead of having great fighters fighting more often, they've just filled cards with unskilled nobodies.
So, like you said, this hasn't really affected the top fighters in each division.

Jon won the decision, Jon won the fight.

220 had two high profile title fights. 221 has a fake interim belt and a bunch of irrel fights.

Oh right, Rumble was talking about Alex's post fight interview

>those guys at the end

Ive won ovet 300 fights in my life

Only lost 1 when I was like 14

I would make all of you tap to strikes

you'd honestly be happy paying 65 dollars for 1 great fight, 1 good fight, then 6 nobodies??
I'm not really saying youre wrong i just can't believe there are 100,000s of americans willing to pay so much for so little.

lol this looks like a gracie gym advertisement

youtube.com/watch?v=fd3RojStLJA
Also, Alex has patrician taste in other fighters

could you beat RENA?

>just because I don't know them it means they're nobodies and the fights can't be entertaining

Sad but true. We need a fighter to fight at least three times a year.

>haha le americans
really?

so does rose her favorite fighter is brock

I know who they are you fucking faggot. I'm saying that the general MMA audience does not know who they are.
it's not just about whether the fights are entertaining, it's about name recognition as well. people pay to see their favourite fighters, not to see potentially interesting fights. leave that for free cards and prelims.
i know you're just being deliberately obtuse so fuck you, cunt.

>i hope dc wins
>whypipo sticking together
based viKANG

WE'RE TAKING OVER AGAIN YOU FUCKING SIMPS

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE IC CHAMPION OF ALL TIME?

Ive beaten professional fighters

RENA vs. Veronica open weight who wins?

>>haha le americans
>really?
where did I make fun of americans?
you do realise other countries don't have to pay that much for PPVs don't you? in the UK it's free with BT TV. That is why i specified Americans.

Based Ladd

RENA KO R1

whoever wins, we spray

Best fight of the year right here

mma-core.com/videos/Rose_Namajunas_vs_Joanna_Jedrzejczyk_Full_Fight_UFC_217_Part_2/10198401

(((You)))

>90 posts
>29 posters

HOLY
FUCKING
CRINGE

Dude nobody here buys PPV'S let alone the Americans

>goes for an armbar but immediately realizes it makes no sense for what she wants to do and just chokes the bitch out instead

wtf I love rose now

don't get yourself all rev'd up friend, I'm sure it will sell just fine because at the end of the day we're all fans of fites rather than fans of fighters

HAHAHAHAHAH

Joanna's faggot face getting dropped is one of the best thing that ever happened in mma

Height: 5'6"
Reach: 72"

finna spamola

>both of them

HOLY FUCKING YUCKOLA

longer reach than Gastelum lmao