Dr. Pavel, I'm CIA

Dr. Pavel, I'm CIA

sauce?

>here's your popcorn sir, enjoy your movie!
>*under breath* f-f-for you...
>Huh? Why did you say that?

This meme sucked, it has always sucked, and I can't wait for it to get replaced by another unfunny meme that everyone spams constantly to laugh at ironically

CIA agent gets fisted on plane by big guy

do it

He wasn't alohne.

>Replaced

This meme is among the best and there's a reason for its longevity. The plane scene is the microcosm of everything wrong with the batman trilogy and the entire wave of hilarious attempts to dramatize comic books and to turn them into capekino. It's all your favorite (or rather, your dad's favorite) comic book characters, but they're edgy and gritty just like you. Serious business, lads.

Understanding baneposting is a rite of passage and a litmus taste for good taste. The plane scene is so enduringly fucking awful that to this day, people still find new things wrong with it. Nothing fucking works in it and all the meme really consists of is parroting a line or two from this planewreck because you don't really need to do anything more. It speaks for itself. Bad acting, nonsense script and the typically Nolan, childish pretense. And it works, because normies lap this shit up. Nolans win awards. They create pure, weapons grade dreck. Normies do not understand what it is that makes Nolan movies bad, so they can't possibly understand the ridiculous awfulness of the plane scene. This is why baneposting never went mainstream, unlike 99% of big Sup Forums memes.

The Nolan bros would go on to create the worst modern movie ever made in Interstellar, but it's important to pay homage to their previous failures. Baneposting will continue to be relevant as long as it's relevant.

hot head

you think you're hot shit don't ya

Drzzzz Pavelzzzzzzzzz I'm ZZZZZZZZZZIA

You are, indeed CIA.

Crippled Inhuman Autist

This
Baneposting is just subtlety shitting on Nolan

Bane? No way!

Governor Swann, I'm EIC.

EIC, I have a use for you

Hnmmm be very careful now

DEAD MEME

Dr. Pavel, I'm CR7.

Excuse me good sir, do you have perspiration on your brow?

>Teleports along your port side
>"Heh, nothing personal Jack."

YOU'LL NEVER SURVIVE THE SCORCH

kek

>It's just a good flight plan

What the fuck is smee's problem?