Need opinions, my girl let some guy she was only hooking up with take a picture of her like this...

need opinions, my girl let some guy she was only hooking up with take a picture of her like this, do you think he still has it and shared it?

Attached: IMG_3080 copy.png (273x722, 319K)

Of course

100%? it was a few years ago

Of course he did jackass. You just shared it, why wouldnt he

98%

She's probably had a lot of cum over the thought from the pic from god knows how many guys enjoy that thought cuck

this isn't the actual pic of her but its what she let the guy take except she was naked

fuck
you think he actually sent it to people or just showed them?

>MY girl
only your turn retard

Probably sent to friends and shown to others talking about a great slut and her dumb bf for letting her

yeah she sent the same guy nudes too I was like wtf is wrong with you

Clearly liked his cock over yours

I wasn't dating her at the time

Does he have a monster cock or are you just a bitch? Cucks that don't have a monster cock satisfying them are worthless. Give your chick my kik.

Well then his shared without any doubt then

damn it

hung out with a bunch of her old college friends over the weekend, so they've all prob seen her naked right?

Most likely

thank god the dude wasn't there

what do I do?

Accept she has a past move on or be a cuck

LARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARP