Some girl is trying to claim I raped her because I came in her...

Some girl is trying to claim I raped her because I came in her. The sex was 100% consensual and I don’t know what to do. Please help me

Attached: 5E4C358E-AED2-4890-BD34-D0735CBA3EA7.jpg (793x786, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drivenanddesired.com/women-absorb-and-retain-male-dna-from-sperm/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

> I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
> I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

did you tell her you were wearing a condom when you weren't?

Attached: 1568488098202.png (1920x1080, 821K)

Document everything. Write down what happened. Dates, times, how she confirmed she wanted sex with you.
Keep any emails or texts she's sent. Say nothing to her. Absolutely nothing. Don't try to explain anything, she will just try use it to incriminate you.

If this goes any further then attack back with the facts. Women always, ALWAYS get the benefit of the doubt with this shit. If she wants to destroy your life, she can. Be very fucking careful how you play this.

Buddy there is nothing to do that's some serious shit. Pray to your god and hope it's 5 years. Next time don't have sex in America.

talk to her face to face. I feel this is more like a she said she said kinda thing. A good face to face will fix things in no time

That shit gets straight up ignored.

You mean delivering on a good threat to force her to drop the charges? Like kidnapping the dog or something?

No she told me to pull out and I didn’t

based and redpilled

Welcome to Sweden!

End it now user you are done for

Fine. Good luck being completely unprepared when the cops knock on your door and arrest you for rape.

Cry in the court :^)

Dubs checked mein Führer

Attached: 1549259598828s.jpg (208x206, 10K)

Is that even rape though? Accidents happen

But it’s not as bad as it sounds. Before we started she said to pull out. But when the time came it felt to good and I just kinda said fuck it and came balls deep. She was made but I said I would give her money for a morning after pill and she left super pissed. What i did was pretty assholeish but she shouldn’t be telling people I raped her when I didn’t. I said I was sorry and tried to give her money

i second you

It wasn’t entirely an accident

so you would say that you cumming inside her was non consensual? Ya fucked big boy.

Relax, you'll be fine.
If she consented to unprotected sex just say that. There will be obvious marks on the both of you if there was struggle... Skin under nails and bruising.

It is on her to prove she was raped, not on you to prove otherwise. She needs to find evidence and if it was 100% consensual then she's fucked. Counter-sue!

Oh, fuck. Nevermind what I said about relaxing. Dude you raped her. You're a rapist. Enjoy prison.

>100% consensual
>she said to pull out
>she was mad
... You're a rapist. You're going to prison.

This is the shit.
Trips confirm.
Oh ffs. What a dickhead.

That's not rape. Ask her if she revoked consent to the sex at any time and record her answer. If she says "no but..." you are in good condition.

Lol yeah, that's rape. Enjoy shower time with Jamal

It wasn’t rape. She didn’t even know I was cumming til I was halfway through and i tried giving her money

How is that rape. We were already fucking. I didn’t hold her down and say “you’re getting raped bitch” I just didn’t pullout. No harm was done

Explain to me how that’s rape?

Attached: 48B9CD69-E8D9-4B14-BD68-F38E7FF3490D.jpg (750x867, 318K)

You committed a sexual act without her consent

This

That's not rape that's a technicality and it's an honest mistake you can take care of if she sees it that way and drops the charges.

You're a dumbass for nutting without the monsters consent.

It's not rape because you're gonna get raped yourself and the punishment is too great dumbass. You'll find out soon enough that you got coming all the ass beatings you owe.

This. Especially any texts afterwards. My ex tried similar shit after I dumped her and packed my shit, moved out of our apartment while she was at her Moms visiting for a weekend. I even paid out the rest of the lease in full & paid up all our utility bills so she couldn't hit me in small claims court for that. Bitch went loco and tried to claim I beat, repeatedly raped her that weekend she was at her Mom's, claimed she forced me to move out. But the text messages she sent me saying she loved me, talking about what her & her family were doing each day, along with the GPS records from our 2 phones made the cops drop the investigation against me and she got convicted of filing a false police report, lying to state police in process of criminal investigation, she's currently serving 4 years in state prison.

its a dick move, but not rape. and she's a cunt for calling it rape. also under age b&. goodbye kid.

He can still argue your advice tho.

Nutting inside some grown ass whore is not the deprivation of liberty beatdowns and anal rape our buddy here is going to get.

Prepare anus for prison sex

If you wrestle with someone and you start crying like back in your youth or some shit is it worth doing the time?
Think about it. Anyone who boxed or did muay thai?

It's not worth the time. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. I show mercy now but I hate stupid fucks like you.

u a rapper now

Hope that nut was worth it op, cause even if you win the case, you just ruined your life. This will haunt you until your final days
My advice? Move to china, become a fisherman or a Tibetan monk

>pull out or its rape
imagine having sex like this. cumming on a hair's breadth.

Attached: source.gif (500x338, 464K)

You should have the receipts, if it was consensual sex then it wont matter. She will lose the bout. Also cut ANY and ALL ties with her after the trial. She's a trashy bitch for bringing you to court, you shouldn't have to deal with that shit.

Force against a person's will gets overlooked in favor of the bullshit. Ever done Brazilian jiu jitsu? That's rape. Ever been punched in boxing and told to get over it? That's assault.

Sexual assault.

All sex is rape. She can give and take consent when she wants. Don't have sex.

If I fuck her good is it rape? You're goddamn right it is but you fuck like a dumbass. Don't have sex.

It's not rape, she consented to sex. Accidents happen. I always cum inside bitches especially when they tell me not to, then I just say oh shit i'm sorry oops whoa that never happened before. eventually one of them isn't going to abort and my seed will live on.

I would not resist leaving her. I'm smarter than this guy and smart enough to walk away from the domestic violence. I'm not educating that bitch it's not my job to shill society that favor.

Oooh la la

There have been guys in history who have gone to prison for 10+ years who never raped the girl but got fucked in the court.

You actually fucked her.. so like enjoy your next 10 years bro.

Not rape, but I sure wouldn't want to be you. Is she pressing charges?

this is why you let her do all the work and ride. you can't be held liable for cumming if she's riding you, but if you're on top, tis different.

If we're wrestling in Brazilian jiujitsu and you're a white belt and spazz out on me you bet your ass I'm gonna come back and fuck you up.

I'm going to get the fuck up and beat your ass at stand up or claim top position.

You weren't gentle now she's complaining to upper management.

What race are you?

the fuck are you talking about domestic violence for?

He fucking put her in an abortion situation. You all sound like faggots for going against him but it is what it is.

Did you know a female stores DNA of every male that ever ejaculated inside her? A tiny piece of that DNA of the sperm is stored within the female brain for all times.
drivenanddesired.com/women-absorb-and-retain-male-dna-from-sperm/

So yes, not pulling out when being asked to pull out is rape and selfish. Because you stored your DNA inside her brain forever. She did not want that.

Rape is at the least 10 years of jail time.

girls get abortions every week not a big deal

You can't be this fucking stupid without me beating your ass. I recognize such bullshit and walk away.

Seen it coming from a mile away because it just so happens to be the only reasonable answer in a relationship. If your parents didn't fucking educate you it comes to blows then it's a toxic relationship without respect. Nothing can come from that. Checkmate.

This, they even have proof of OP raping her.

Do this but keep it to yourself. Don't do OR SAY ANYTHING TO COPS, EVER.

"I don't answer questions, speak to my lawyer"

You probably won't need a lawyer unless they arrest you. Then you'll need a lawyer.

Attached: 38735.png (600x800, 9K)

wut?

I'm a catholic and I ought to beat the shit out of you. Are you gonna cry like a faggot? Yes you shouldn't be having sex and you don't talk to me like that.

what letter does her name begin with

No she’s just telling people I’m a rapist. I’m scared she’ll try to press charges though

I would throw the book at you if that's how you raped her dumbass.

The fuck does being catholic gotta do with anything, just beat the incel up

Except they can't do a DNA test on what he's talking about. It's only proof the condom broke, or there was a misunderstanding, or he rubber banded the condom off and accidentally slung some semen on her.

That's why you shouldn't have sex outside of a commited relationship.
She's a dumb whore, and he's a retarded cumbrain. She deserves an unwanted pregnancy, and he deserves 10 years behind bars.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

cut your dick off and say its always been gone

It depends who she's claiming it to, you need to invent some more details to offer yo a hypothetical out for actually raping a girl wannabe-kun

A woman having her hallmark shit and becoming a murderer of children is not not a big deal. The abortion is your own son. I think those hurt. Anyway they used to make a huge deal and drama in spic countries in the 90s.

How the fuck do you shit on women's human rights abuses if you think this way

Melanjello

Consent can be withdrawn at any time, even days after the event.

Have fun in prison faggot,

Attached: feminism on rape.png (419x254, 19K)

Well then hopefully nothing comes of it, and you'll learn not to fuck girls who you aren't dating.

If she decides to press charges, there's nothing you can do about it. 90% chance you end up behind bars. That's what you get for being stupid.

Attached: Doug_7b3a71_660795.jpg (480x573, 81K)

But you're a coward for your utter lie and it'll piss the judge off. Who knows what kind of degenerate the judge is to have mercy on your bitchass based on your defense.

I know one thing you're not thinking like a sane person so you might wantbto plead insanity

Goyim BTFO

Except it happens in a relationship and you got to game that shit. Happens with people you know. There's people you honestly don't know.

He might want to leave her alone or bet on pleading for her mercy not to press charges. But we come to the original problem with consent you piece of shit. If there is a next time don't be a rapist.

Decapitate her and shit down her throat. That’ll teach her to spread lies.

It's not clown world. That is some major lifetime channel shit. Fucking drama.

That is rape. She consented to penetration not creampie. Enjoy the all-you-can-eat Black Cock Buffet at Joliet.

There's also buying people off but you're dealing with a whore and with a snake unless you're really dealing with a victim here.

She stopped being a good person when she became a whore who changed her mind last minute on an arbitrarity. The fuck.

Except that's very specific for a stupid whore and his punishment is greater.

>claim top position
LOL, BJJ homos can't even talk about it without sounding gay.

This. I wouldn't even tell a cop the time of day.

Not if he LIKES black cock.

Attached: IMG_20191010_212720.jpg (828x862, 113K)

Yeah, that's rape.

Say it was dummy

If I'm playing guard because you ain't shit you don't have to make me smash you. You got the wrong idea to begin with.

If you don't know how not to fuck with the wrong one then I don't know what to tell you.

Autism

Well a proper bitch is gonna cry if you're not gentle. And the grown ass bitch is mentally ill. She will take out all the constant harrassment on you and shit test the hell out of you.

>playing
>smash you
>fuck
Jesus, you just can't stop can you, mat fag? :D

Stfu you gay ass lord and keep your catholic rules in yo ass nigga

What an idiot. You deserve this and you will remember it for the rest of your shitty life.

Attached: D03DA5C6-7D04-4BF6-A2F8-B077D5E62E3B.png (400x318, 175K)

You are an abomination to God

No he doesn't

Skeeter was honk honking long before we descended into clown world young blood.

>reason #1 for not trusting women.

seriously, i would think with all the BS guys get from interacting with women they would learn, but no, they never do.

You can whack her with slander if that's the case.

Attached: eniBZiJ4alt3q.gif (375x211, 458K)

It's 2019 you idiot. Cum in that bitches mouth like any normal person.