You overpaid.

I disagree.

k

HBO and Netflix

>purchases thread
>
>Got these two for 9€
kek
Keep buying it's the only way this shit is gona work.

Good job user. I haven't been able to pick up any Blu Rays recently as I need to save for a car.

It's 2017 why the fuck do people still buy movies?
You can download the full bluray on Rarbg or some shit.

why don't you have a passthepopcorn account op?

Some of us like to support the artists who make the art we enjoy. The idea being that support should allow the artists to make more art we enjoy. I have no problem with poor college students and young persons downloading media, but I can afford to buy, so I do.

wtf is malditos bastardos?

>paying money to watch a film in shit quality
Just paypal bergman $20 the first time you pirate one of his flicks and then pirate the lot

For a moment I thought that the pic wasn't inverted and you stacked those movies like an absolute bastard. Great collection though.

Vuélvete a reddit.

Which car are you going to buy?

the last time I paid for physical media it was an HD-DVD when that still existed.

I have never paid for anything since.

>The Passenger

Is this available on blu ray???

Great collection btw.

I'm looking for a used Toyota Corolla or Matrix. Just a daily driver to get me to-from work.

I don't think so. My copy is a DVD.

>stuffing your house with plastic shit
>not storing all the films on a external HDD

Nice user, I'm saving money for a Volkswagen Polo.

>Spanish
>Paying for movies

HAHAHAHAHA
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Looks like a nice little hatch. I don't think we have them here in the States.

i don't seeany point in buying BRs anymore
4k will take over soon enough and then something else will come
i'm just paying for obsolete shit

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>French Jewish character
>only name Tarantula can think of it's 'Dreyfus'
What a fucking hack.

So you'd rather stream or download shit in terrible quality because you don't have the disposable income? Also keep in mind not everything gets updated when a new format comes around; there are plenty of dvd films that have yet to even get bluray releases, for example Red Beard (Kurosawa) and Dogville (Von Trier).

picked up both for 5$ each

Well, you see, some of us have access to websites which guarantee high-quality rips of even some very obscure films. That said, you'd be able to find HD Trainspotting and Tarantino flicks on public trackers if you weren't retarded.

Those HD rips you download are not the same quality as an actual bluray. There is more to image quality than resolution. If you weren't retarded you'd know that.

Poorfag

i bought an album today for 14 bucks, strangely comfy feeling at an older age to actually buy stuff.

feels good man to support smaller artists/projects

Don't bother, NEETs just don't understand the value of having a nice physical collection of movies. Also where would they store them? In their mom's basement?