On OKCupid I messaged this chick Stephanie the following:

On OKCupid I messaged this chick Stephanie the following:
Look at the last man you matched with. Now look at me. Now back to that last man. Now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me.
Her response:
The last man I matched with was a dead sexy Australian who is amazing in bed and the only reason we’re not still hanging out is because he had to go back to his home country. Don’t ever tell a woman that she has made bad decisions because she’s not with you it’s not fucking cool dude...

Attached: unnamed-2.jpg (450x380, 60K)

Tell her "fuck you bitch, sleeping around guys from okcupid. Kys"

Sounds like you got BTFO son

Not disputing that. Point is she didn't realize it's the Old Spice ad

How stupid can people be. And 37 too. Post wall bitterness I guess lol

Most people aren't autistic and memorize deoderant ads

If someone in that age range doesn't remember that meme... nvm. I copy pasted it. It's just the REEEEEing that's so funny.

You should respond " me too, was his name Henry? "

You should tell her you're quoting a deodorant commerical. That will be an interesting reaction to see

lol

"CRIKEY!"

I did. I even included the youtube link. Blocked me after.

Should've just said something like
>nevermind, I don't mess around with girls that are too stupid to remember a famous commercial. Feels like I'm taking advantage of the disabled, you know?

She's on there to get her slit slammed , not play retarded games with autistic children.

Looks and sounds like a cunt I think you dodged a bullet

Jesus christ, can you blame her?

Just because its a meme doesn't mean its suddenly not cringe worthy.

You sound like a faggot. I guess you are one too since she looks like a man.

Attached: Untitled.png (474x338, 421K)

God tier response!

Arby's level Roastie response. Probably burns coal.

honestly the Australian guy probably pulled the "ejaculate and evacuate" move on her

OP is trying to be "cute" when he need be acting like the MAN that he is... and let the women come to him. This "cute" type of ploy just puts you in beta land to begin with... and why start there to fight your way out to pussy-town? Should just have a stance where you're clear about what and who you are... and let the questions you've answered be the path to the type of girl you want to be with. Fuck... anything is better than that stupid "cute" approach user!

Permit me to explain. Go on. (No sarcasm)

Probably lied about needing to go back home too.

huh?

Wow she's clearly a fun one

Bullet dodged

I think you may be on to something.

Fuck her right in the pussy.