I usually do cuck and bulls threads as I'd always fantasised about fucking someone's girlfriend with my what I'm told...

I usually do cuck and bulls threads as I'd always fantasised about fucking someone's girlfriend with my what I'm told big cock. Feeling depressed as fuck tonight so just anyone wanting a chat to keep me distracted from feeling shit
Jmeehan92
Pic related

Attached: 1570038194308.jpg (1821x4476, 1.68M)

Damn. U should do tribute pics

Though I'd prefer to help get you hard, I suppose I'd be fine just licking the cum out after.

I wanna see your cock next to girls I know

Yeah I've done a few when I get horny enough

shave your junk

I bet you never fantasised about my girlfriend 'cause you never seen her

Then I look 5

Post and we'll see

But would I if I did?

You got Kik?
I want you to trib simething

you ain't seen her though so how would you know

If she has a vagina I'm probably interested but I do have a limit lol

my gf is too cute for your tributes

Attached: Eunwoo-02.jpg (480x480, 22K)

How big is that thing?

Just short of 9"

My wife would literally go wild for that.

Looking for cuck couple if you're on Kik

Please fuck my girlfriend

I'm 100% sure my girlfriend would fuck you if she saw your cock, its huge compared to mine, don't worry user.

If you have a snap snap me mikedi888 I wanna see you jerk to my wife

I'm not on kik. This OP?

Problem is only online people see this cock haha and any girl in real life its usually too big so be careful what you wish for lol

Well her dildo is about that size, I'm sure she'd at least suck it until you cum, she easily deepthroats me but shed enjoy the challenge of your cock.

Getting half chub thinking about fucking someone else's wife just wish they could see it to want to haha

Attached: IMG_20191011_055220.jpg (1990x3508, 1.54M)

Yeah

My girlfriend is a complete and utter whore when she's home and I whip my camera out. Come message me on Kik jarednopes and we'll see if her massive slutty tits can cheer you up