Sup Forums HELP!

Sup Forums HELP!

I am currently unemployed and now the job center is trying to force me to start working at a refugee shelter. If I don't they will cut my unemployment benefits.

What do?

on your knees hans

the only thing you can do, take your underwear off and spread 'em

You realize you could be imprisoned for posting that you don't want to help refugees, right

make sure you get knee pads, that way you don't get scuffed up from all that hard labor.

You ever heard of a cockmeat sandwich?

Do you still have enough money to rent a truck?
If yes you know what to do

This is why we need a NEET uprising.

>tfw all men stop working
>society collapses, feminism destroyed as women become subservient again

what the fucking fuck

This is what you get for the 6 trillion poor victims. Finally some justice

>What do?
Like you have any choice.

WHy not join the military?

Its basically like being unemployed but you run a lot more and get paid more.

ayyy

Just go to a psychiatrist and tell them some meme illnesses like social anxiety and depression, it's easy as fuck. Just don't take the meds they will give you, they might harm your autism.

kill the refugees become the infamous assassin post kills on Sup Forums

You could film all the illegal shit you see and spread it on the internet.

That's pretty hilarious lol, dumbass neet, I became a dumpster truck driver after I got my class c license and now I make good bank and I even get to take home some of the good stuff people throw away and resell it, enjoy getting buttfucked by Mohammed whiteboi

Go full poopoopeepee and get on autismbux

Attention german security services, I believe the german user above is hesitating to help refugees, and may possibly view the policy as dangerous.

As such, I am prepared to give a full testimony in court regarding of the german user specified

When you are down on your knees, prepping the bull, remember to think about how much of a cuck you are for letting this happen to your country. Be glad that finally you are facing the consequenses rather than letting it always be others.

>Sneering at the chance to make refugees life shittier by watering the bread and under serving them.
What are you, stupid?

>post "hass kommentare" on jewbook
>get visit from the cops
>show them your copy of "Mein Kampf" and the nazi flag over your bed
>go to jail
how old are you?
what education?
any experience?

work in the refugee shelter, ahmed.
It's not as bad as you think it is (as long as you're just a fat male beta virgin who tries to bait people on 4chins)

2bh that's still better than spending your time at home posting on Sup Forums because you will be on the field seeing things exactly how they are in your country. Go for it user.

structural sabotage
arson
poison

ammonia and bleach are still legal in Germany, yea?

You can stealthily sabotage it.

Der Besitz ist nicht strafbar. Die Wohnung kann voller Hakenkreuze sein, solange sie nicht öffentlich sichtbar sind, ist es legal.

Theres no death penalty in Germany and youre the inside man.

>Execute order 66.

Sneak bacon in the food and then claim you thought that adding extra contents to it was kind to refugees and that you didn't know muslims aren't allowed pork ;^)

Fondle a refugee's tits, then you won't have to work there anymore.

Was ist wenn ich eins auf den Arsch tätowiert hab und dir den Vollmond zeige?

Start working at the refugee center and secretly do shit that sabotages the center and messes up with the refugees. U can even put laxative in their food , fucking kek , all those opportunities. Use your imagination

Depends on the context. Is it a romantic situation in a secluded area?

Hol dir nen Attest. Oder wenn du es wirklich sauber durchziehen möchtest, geh zum Anwalt, beantrage PKH und lass es gerichtlich klären.

I thought the refugees were all innocent women and children?

Also, OP, if you're legitimately worried about having to work at a refugee shelter, just feign incompetence. That's the one thing they can't sanction you for.

Use astroglide

Dude, take the opportunity to sabotage them. Feed them with pork, your semen, and any other shit you can imagine. Be creative and don't forget to share your win

Why not just get a tan and pretend to be a refugee? Can you do this? I heard they don't have work get food and then are given spending cash.

This.

>I am The Voice of Experience

You get paid to go to the shelter.

This doesn't mean you have to make the refugees enjoy having you work there. No, not at all.

why don't you just get a job that you like to do?
Or why don't you join the military and become a chad and actually learn something for life

Just go work there. If it's anything like a government job in the U.S you can work as terribly and slpwly as possible and still not get fired.

Sabotage

I heard those refugee centres are being sabotaged all hte time. It would be a shame if it happened to the one they are sending you to.

Wear a mohamed cartoon shirt on you first day of work at the refugee shelter.
They will need to find another job for you then.

Or ask the boss of the shelter, if they have a problem with you working there since you're an AfD member. Or organize a protest against the refugee shelter you work in at your free time.
They will let you go there very fast.

That'd be legitimately hilarious and ballsy. I'm still waiting for that precedent of someone getting into legal trouble for mere depictions of Muhammad. That's the one retarded length our government hasn't gone to yet.

Do it and be as shitty to the shitskins as you can be. Just don't make them feel welcome.

Just get a NEETbux and enjoy the life...

>catering for the people who took your job

drive your truck through the refugee center

You can poison the refugees.