Patriots, go ahead and give the Eagles hell. The way their fans treated us last weekend was absolutely disgraceful...

Patriots, go ahead and give the Eagles hell. The way their fans treated us last weekend was absolutely disgraceful. They are such a rude, unlikable fanbase. So you have our permission: beat them, and beat them hard. That city doesn't deserve anything.

Signed, Vikings fans

This post has been redirected to reddit.com and OP has been shadowbanned. Refrain from replying.

Based Fartgentinian

People say Boston fans are the worst, we're terrible people, Patriots are cheaters, all year has been nothing but negative spewing by these other teams.

I was comfortable this entire year with the Patriots losing, we've won 5, I am satisifed for a lifetime, really.

I've been wishing other teams good luck all year, because there are a bunch of worthy teams, and it does feel bad that some teams still do not have rings.

I would have wished Philadelphia good luck, but after that complete disrespect they showed the Vikings, no.

We will win this game, not just for Boston, but for Minnesota, just for you, just so you can see the satisfaction of vengeance.

This next one is for you.

Your state is a Somalian shithole.

>be winning
>start getting overconfident
>start talking shit
>become meme cunts
>skol chants everywhere
>skol at schools
>skol at the Mall of America
>skol competitions on twitter
>chant skol at the Philly courthouse
>Proceed to get absolutely assfucked on national TV 38-7
>"boo hoo philly fans are mean to us and we have class"

The thing is, you don't deserve better treatment from Philly fans or anyone else. Vikings fans are obnoxious douchers. Minnesota nice= Minnesota passive agressive. At least Philly fans are honest about their hatred. You're just a bunch of weak apologists who make excuses and will never win shit.

Go die.

What was that, OP. Can't hear you from playing the super bowl in your stadium.

>that retarded of a take
>a picture of le epic homosexual backquarter
>Ends hissy fit by actually saying "Go die."
S E E T H I N G
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

This board has gone to shit.
Do none of you realize this is a false flag?
... or do we actually realize that but we go along with it for the bantz?
fucking cancer I swear to god

>t. Reddit

His conclusion is unreadable but the facts check out.

Yes, we realize it's a false flag; we don't care, we just want to shit talk minnesota unimpeded.

>"boo hoo philly fans are mean and we have class

Philly fans embarrassed themselves nationally and prompted their own management to do some major PR because their fans were degenerate fucking trash and it was plain to see. Dude unopened containers of booze were being flung and fans were being targeted for cowardly group attacks like gangs of fucking nignogs.

>unopened containers of booze were being flung

absolutely unacceptable.
you do NOT waste perfectly good beer like that

thanks pats bro

>t. Pussy fan of a shit team

They were just tossing them free beer. Fuckers are whining about good hospitality.

Aaron Rodgers will never see another Super Bowl.

Your pussy numale fans should have raised hands

I saw a vid where one of the Vikings fans caught one of the beers cracked it open and chugged it lol

>won on a fluke play
>proceed to talk extreme amounts of shit

Viqueens fans get FUCKED.

YOU WILL NEVER WIN A SUPERBOWL

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks based pats bro :) unironically felt good to hear that

>not falseflagging as a falseflag making fun of your own team

That's what you're supposed to do. Are Minnesotans really this daft?

God, that is a sexy logo.

Come to think of it. It's honestly astonishing that the team has managed to hold on to using a white male as an emblem of masculinity and heroism.

kek

If you’re unironically rooting for the P*ts you deserve to have your shithole refugee camp excuse for a city pillaged by Filthadelphia fans

I’m unironically a white nationalist but that logo looks like shitty outdated 90s trash. That’s not a shot at the Vikes specifically, as 90% of NFL logos are like that.
Only good (current) ones off the top of my head are the Raiders, Colts, Cowboys and Saints.

>Only good (current) ones off the top of my head are Raiders, Colts, Cowboys and Saints.
This is correct if you're only considering their value as fascist insignias

Nah, I just don’t like my logos to look like some second grader WWE fan drew then. Seriously, what the fuck is this?

GO BiiiiIIIIIIiiiiRRRRrrrDDDDSss

Still laughing every day when I'm reminded of 7-38, just makes me so happy knowing that there's depressed viqueen fans moping around crying about how they're eternal victims and that they never have anything good happen to their team :^)

>Redditsota bitching again
I guess Saints fans were right, you lot are a bunch of homos

This triggers the Vicuck

>tfw we'll have another ring to trigger them, even further, in over a week

based chadgles fans cucking the pathetic virginkings fans

Dilly dilly! XD

So when the Patriots win we blame the vikings

And when the Patriots lose we blame the Vikings

I was going to do this anyways

Are viking fans the most beta?

>WAAAAAAAH, ONE VIDEO OF SOME PEOPLE GETTING BEERS THROWN AT THEM SURFACED!

Fuck off, if you're dumb enough to go anywhere near Lincoln Financial Field, you deserve whatever comes to you. The more the beast gets fed, the wilder it becomes, except in the event where the Eagles are so shit they look for any gratification they can find to sustain themselves. Philly hasn't smelt blood like this in years. I want Fletcher Cox to assrape Brady and Brandon Graham to send Gronk to the hurt vagina tent. I want the entire team to have a seance over the ashes of Chuck Bednarik to harness his power to win a championship. Blue Eyes White Dragon will be unleashed.

The timid faggotry of Minnesotans knows no limits.

lmao

He saw one more win than your entire faggot franchise combined, Somalian soyboy.

obvious false flag thread but whatever. No one cares about the retarded people who traveled to philly wearing viking gear and got bullied. Any half informed sports fan would know better. Also they dressed up the Rocky statue which probably made philly seethe.

jesus christ vikings fans are such soft faggots

This

I'm so sick of people pretending that this isn't about the Vikings somehow managing to perform the biggest choke in the long history of choking.

If the game was close, nobody would've cared, but they got completely assfucked so they have to go for the low hanging fruit instead of acknowledging that their "team" is a complete fucking disgrace

At least they're close to Wisconsin so they can pair their statements with the nation's cheese reserve.

>they have to go for the low hanging fruit instead of acknowledging that their "team" is a complete fucking disgrace

Pretty much all Vikings fans have acknoledged that the team got overconfident and probably shouldn't have been in the NFC Championship game game in the first place (thank you aints). The fact OP is claiming his hope for the Pats to win is on behalf of an entire fanbase should be enough to tell you all this is a false flag but whatever.

>nice B8 M8 I R8 10/10

Welcome to the jungle my friend

TFW you will never be a Philly sports fan