Tl;dr: FBI has finally named America's deadliest serial killer, and it's... a black guy

tl;dr: FBI has finally named America's deadliest serial killer, and it's... a black guy...

>Samuel Little: FBI confirms 'most prolific' US serial killer

>The FBI has confirmed an imprisoned murderer who confessed to 93 murders over four decades is the most prolific serial killer in US history.

>Police have matched Samuel Little, 79, to 50 cases from 1970 to 2005 thus far.

>He has been serving life in prison since 2012 for the murders of three women.

>Little targeted vulnerable individuals, mostly black women, many of whom were sex workers or drug users, officials say.

>A former competitive boxer, Little would knock his victims out with punches before strangling them - meaning that there were not always "obvious signs" that the person had been brutally murdered.

>Some of these deaths were never investigated by the FBI as a result, and many deaths were incorrectly determined to be overdoses or accidental. Some bodies have never been found, the agency said.

>In a statement on Monday, the FBI said its analysts believe "all of his confessions are credible".

- bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49976037

Well I'll be...

Attached: Samuel Little.jpg (624x624, 21K)

In the end it does not matter what "color" you are. But some people do get easily influenced by radical ideas.

I watched his FBI interview the other day and he doesn't seem like such a bad guy 2bqh.

Timothy James McVeigh (April 23, 1968 – June 11, 2001) was an American domestic terrorist who perpetrated the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing that killed 168 people and injured over 680 others

That's a terrorist not a serial killer dummy

Terrorist attack, not serial killer. And the 9/11 guys killed more.

This guy was just on the news here in MD for a murder he confessed to in a suburb between Baltimore and D.C.

For those that aren't familiar with the case... Guards at the prison he's located at have provided him with drawing materials to create composite sketches of his victims from memory. As of now, they have been used to successfully link him to and identify victims correctly based on those sketches, some going back decades. Dude has a hell of a memory, that's for sure.

bush did 9/11

If only.

He's got nothing on Gosnell.

Attached: gosness.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

>93 murders
Damn, he was dinduing a whole lot of nuffin

This shit made my night.

Attached: FB_IMG_1569611601974.jpg (720x711, 33K)

>he doesn't seem like such a bad guy

thought all his victims before their demise.

Kek nice

gosnell is a hero.

Owned by a black man again. Good job whitebois.

Nah, even if you're pro-choice, if you look at the facts of the case, he killed babies that were fully alive, outside of the mother, past any argument for "reproductive rights".

good. i don't care about reproductive rights. i just don't like people, and i don't value human life. any human life. whatsoever.

weird

Yo homeland security, found our next mass shooter domestic terrorist.

Lol bc he’s black haha get it haha
Black people scare me

And here I was assuming you just approved of his work because he killed a lot of black babies. But you're just a misanthrope (or an edgelord), and your attitude is sad.

Blacks have a significantly-higher propensity for being serial killers. There just aren't as many blacks as there are whites. In fact, blacks have a higher propensity for all violent crimes.

Whites on the other hand have a lower-propensity for all violent crimes. They commit violent crimes at a rate significantly lower than their population percentages would allow.

If all blacks were sent back the Africa, the US would have a rate of violent crime equal to or lower than the best European countries.

Vegas shooter killed like 60+. He's not the most prolific.

Psychopaths are often very charismatic and manipulative.

you're just saying that because you have too much empathy and the thought of """innocent""" people getting hurt triggers you. all normie scum are the same.

Do you know what serial killers are?

this is proof we should send them all back to their homeland, africa

Mass Murderer is the legal term you are looking for as opposed to serial killer since mass murderer implies one large event or series of limited events over a small period of time and serial killer implies many unrelated events spread over a long stretch of time.

Terrorist can be mass murderers or serial killers and a few are even serial mass murdering terrorists.

>black
>obviously mixed