You like what you see white boi?

You like what you see white boi?

Attached: 6B218204-BA79-4AAF-877C-4A47879B80AD.jpg (1125x2068, 1.42M)

Love it

Yes would love to chat kik?

just the way nature intended it :)

Post yours

I met an user black guy online who lives in the same city as my daughter. I gave him pics of her. Told him what places she hangs out and told him a lot of her likes/dislikes. He wound up pursuing her, meeting her and hooking up with my daughter. Interest?

Continue

Yup

Attached: biggift-phixr.jpg (950x1440, 915K)

Attached: 1-010-phixr.jpg (1306x1189, 1.24M)

I told him what clubs she likes to hang out at. What her favorite drinks are and I answered all the questions he had about my daughter personally that he thought would help him pick her up. He agreed to stay in touch and give me updates in return. A month later he let me know that he'd met my daughter. They would meet in a random parking lot. The first time, he told me, they just talked. Should I go on?

How would they be used?

Attached: Screenshot_20191006-075145~2.png (720x711, 675K)

Ya

Attached: 056-phixr.jpg (1292x1203, 1.19M)

Yeah... you’re officially the most fucked up person on here.... forget the lol I faggots...you literally found a random cunt and trying to get them to fuck your daughter??? Wow what a proud cock sucker... I hope your family dies in front of you.. fuck head

When I talked with that user again online he told me that he'd met up with my daughter 5 times as of that point. The first time they just talked, he told me. He said the personal info I gave him really helped him get my daughter to feel comfortable with him although she's early 20's fair skin blonde beautiful and he is 39 year old Hispanic. After the first hookup, he told me, he'd bring some weed to smoke with my girl as I'd suggested and while they drove around my daughter would suck his cock. One thing about your daughter, he told me, with all due respect sir...your daughter does swallow. And she makes the cutest little choking sound while swallowing a cock.

off topic a little, but it's kind of funny how all the racial insults thrown at white people fall flat.
"white Boi"

Do you record your daughter sniffing meth? I think I remember talking to you

Oh god yes I love it thank you for letting me watch sir

Genericusername1212

What a good white dad you are trying to get your daughter some real cock I hope she ends up riding his big black cock because of you

HUMILIATE MY SMALL WHITE COCK YOU BLACK GODS

Attached: 1559546293155.jpg (1122x2208, 449K)

Left for oral
Middle for pussy
Right for anal

god i love blacked

Attached: 392fcb.jpg (719x1079, 71K)

I thought you said he was black?

Ultimate cope

You like what you see, Tendie boi?

Attached: FAKED,com.png (1022x683, 602K)

No, not me.

I’ve been trying to get my gf to fuck a black dude for months.....

She won’t do it yet when we fuck she tells me how much better a big black cock would feel.

I don’t get it.

From his wiki:
After at first successfully using “complicated multi-exposure techniques”[2] to enhance Silver’s natural endowments for still photography, Myrdal later persuaded Christopher Tucker, the makeup artist for the film The Elephant Man, to create the prosthetic which greatly contributed to the notoriety of Long Dong Silver. Myrdal comments that, “It was very light, a very delicate foam latex sleeve that fit on over the cock, carefully glued down underneath by the pubes and then made up.”[3]

Attached: LongDongSilver.jpg (450x819, 69K)

lol shut up nigger.

Attached: TheyAreReal.png (1920x1080, 913K)

Not really. I'm not into girls shitting.

I do as well, it turns me on so much knowing that I'm a whiteboi paying to see more white girls getting fucked by big black cocks that are twice the size of me

They’re all white. What are you trying to prove here?

Whoo think was him!?!

Attached: 3111570616185463.jpg (1602x1177, 138K)

How is it shooped? Don't attack me, just explain

Yes and i want this to happen to all white girls.

Testicles don't grow out of the abdomen and you can see underneath, they attempted to make a hand to sell the weird positioning, but gave up and just colored over it since it didn't make any sense. I also found this one a while back. Same exact guy posted it, never again though.

Attached: FakeFuckery.jpg (772x654, 203K)

I thought it had something to do with that

see that big button that says "customize"
you can use it to change skin tone
idiot

Interchat hmu

Attached: 9642940.jpg (460x691, 34K)

Oh

Attached: 5adfd8028cd5f.jpg (720x889, 57K)

my aunt who was single, was doing the online dating thing at Match. told one of my older coworkers, blackguy that had reputation as player about her and gave him all the intel on her so he could contact her and have similar likes and dislikes, they ended up fucking too

He said he was black but actually is hispanic, emaiil for more of my daughte
[email protected]

That's his nut sack skin you stupid fuck.

Kik anon444555 if anyone black men wanna see my sister