BLM ORGANIZER ‘TRIGGERED’ BY WHITE PEOPLE, DEMANDS MONEY FOR BEING A ‘FAT, BLACK BITCH’

infowars.com/black-lives-matter-organizer-triggered-by-white-people-demands-money-for-being-a-fat-black-bitch/

white people aren’t welcome at Black Lives Matter rallies and instead should just hand over “reparations” to black people so that they can purchase new cellphones and laptops.

Shackelford says that she finds the presence of white people at Black Lives Matter rallies “triggering,” and that black people are “frightened” by whites, adding that their roles should be confined to acting as human “buffers against the police”.

“Why are you going to a protest when you’re the oppressor?” asks Shackelford, adding, “WHITE PEOPLE ARE KILLING US. So when I see white people show up to rally excited and smiling, ready to march like it’s a hobby — I’m disgusted and absolutely fucking livid….I’m ready to fight.”

“White people are 400 years too fucking late for a round of applause for a damn tweet with a hashtag, or for showing up to a damn rally.”

She then pushes the demented dogma that white people living today owe blacks “reparations” for slavery (only 1.4 percent of white Americans owned black slaves at the height of slavery).
“Nothing you have is yours. Let me be clear: Nothing you have is yours. Also, Let me be see through: Reparations are not donations, because we are not your charity, tax write off, or good deed for the day. You are living off of stolen resources, stolen land, exploited labor, appropriated culture and the murder of our people. Nothing you have is yours,”

wants white people to give blacks money so that they can buy cellphones, laptops and land, asserting, “Be ready to write checks and give up your car keys.”
She then includes a link to her personal Paypal account at the end of the article asking people to send money to support her “emotional and intellectual labor.”

describes herself as a “queer, nonbinary Black fat femme writer, artist, and cultural producer,”

>and that black people are “frightened” by whites

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!

I mean blacks insist they are superior when it comes to matters of combat so why would they be scared of puny little dick white people?

Let's trigger her to death.

G I B S
I
B
S

I'm not American so I don't need to pay reparations to her. But I would still donate a watermelon (so that she gets to eat something not that caloric). Does someone have her address? I would put it with a lot of cotton balls as dunnage into the package, so that the watermelon doesn't brake while shipping.

I for one am in favour of elephants crushing unrealistic beauty standards.

>Also, Let me be see through
>Let me be see through

kek

>“Be ready to write checks and give up your car keys.”

that looks like an elephants foot

I fucked a fat half black girl who looked a lot like OP's pic back in college. Fun night.

>that's literally the infowars url

Didn't know black people were into Macro/Micro.

Someone message them saying this is your fucked up fetish and you fapped to their struggles.

>tfw I dated a morbidly obese mulatto BLM thot

The last name sounds like /k/ is fucking with us.

>"We built this country! This country was built off of black slaves!"
>Only 1.4 percent of white Americans owned slaves at its peak
>Literally saying that, with slavery, it would only take 1% of people to provide for the other 99%
>mfw people who use this argument are actually advocating slavery

We are to blame for her existence. We instated the welfare system that destroyed the black family unit. We have been telling them for generations that it's always someone else's fault for their shortcomings. "Twice as good to get half as far." We have reduced the black population to infants. Never being able to poses that critical understanding of their own agency, their own responsibility. We've robbed them of their ability to cross over into adulthood. I say give them the land that the black panther leaders are demanding. Give them one state, provide everything they need to sustain themselves agriculturally and wall them off. Let them maintain their sovereignty if they can, if not we retake the land. Then maybe their eyes will open and they will understand the meaning of responsibility.

>dat url
Kek

I support this.

Stupid liberals stay in debt because they become blacks' slaves. Who then turn around and spend the money on shoes and hats. They have no sense of thrift and industry.

Seeing Jayquan spend their hard earned money on a new grill will make Carl reassess his ideology, and maybe radicalize him. Furthermore it keeps whites out of rallies and shows the true colors of the BLM movement as that of black Racism.

In the end the Universe unfolds as it should.

>Shackelford

Here's $5 to put some clothes on.

BAM

When the cops have killed 620,000 black people to make up for the white lives lost trying to end slavery we'll call it even.

+1

Post her twitter bruh

>Ashleigh Shackelford
>Shackelford

Reparations are useless now. If they had actually been given to the slaves along with some land so they could have a better starting point than working on the same plantations or for the same people that owned them, then race relations would be better.

Side note, the South set race relations in America back by 100 years and are the reason we are still dealing with this shit.

maybe she should eat less and she would feel better about her life.

>dunnage
learned new word. thanks franz

I hope she enjoys early death for that obesity.