How do I permanently quit drinking and smoking weed

How do I permanently quit drinking and smoking weed

Attached: 1570119370443.jpg (250x210, 7K)

free will

1. Stop
2. Don't start again

Don't drink and don't smoke weed

die

stop being a pussy

I took shrooms two weeks ago for the first time. Took way more than I should have. I don't crave alcohol anymore. I never started pot, but it's a win win for me.

Cold turkey and tobacco free nicotine then gum.

Attached: 9F8A4DAC-6B83-449B-B98E-1854339B6D2F.jpg (480x597, 28K)

all about self control. if your self control isnt good then try doing other stuff or picking up a hobby to pass time. it will be hard but the results will be worth it

breath air instead of smoking and drink water instead of alcohol. Works for me!

I hear killing yourself ends that permanently

Weed is the easy one. Alcohol is harder, you need to ween downand drink every other day, and then stop. Use the weed to help with withdrawals. And then quit that

I recommend snorting adderall, it's a safe alternative. Even the president does it.

drink more and smoke more weed

this.

drinking is empty calories

Attached: 1688132C-4C85-40B0-9607-00283A9A06CC.jpg (748x748, 90K)

Honestly: I found psychedelics like shrooms and lsd basically eliminate my cravings for the few days after I trip. Just gotta find other things to do during that time and establish better habits.

You need money for those right?

Then don't have money fucking idiot

AA/NA

Whoo think was him!?!

Attached: 3121570616161903.jpg (1362x1147, 172K)

You focus on what you're getting, not on what you're giving up. You are what you think about so don't think about either. Will take practice but short circuit the thinking asap whenever you consciously detect yourself drifting into it.

Dropping all your friends who do either may be neccessary - or they might drop you. But thats life. Birds of a feather flock together so make your choice.