Is it degenerate to be naked around your family if they don't mind?

Is it degenerate to be naked around your family if they don't mind?

asking for a friend

Attached: 980_1000.jpg (1000x750, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/ZxPKtty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More plz
Kik macuser0892

This is actually quite common for europeans, well not britbongs but in Germany and France it is.

also more seconded

Attached: soyboynigger.png (512x368, 276K)

Is this normal for girls? I know most women like to be naked but has anyone ever seen one walk around her family?

Attached: bobrz-d1fer-8698ba.jpg (620x864, 102K)

It is in Spain also

>slightly hairy pits and little bush
FUCKING MORE

Attached: 1522881913569.png (400x400, 147K)

Exposed whore at

imgur.com/ZxPKtty

290 pics inside

Attached: image7.jpg (1242x2208, 228K)

I did a homestay with a japanese family in 2011 and they all did that shit, the son who was like 15 (same age as me at the time) would walk around naked before and after showers in front of the mother and her boyfriend.

It was incredibly disturbing.

Attached: 686188269_229487da07_b.jpg (768x1024, 368K)

I have very few of her

Attached: 962_1000.jpg (1000x748, 96K)

Attached: 959_1000.jpg (1000x748, 144K)

I mean its a bit odd. I feel like no one in the right mind would do something like that

How did it feel disturbing? Was the mom hot?

Attached: 257_1000.jpg (908x724, 100K)

Bump

Oh yeah? What province? I was there then too

Attached: Voy659.jpg (1674x1333, 343K)

Well having a conversation with your mother while stark naked is pretty fucked up, also he asked me if I wanted to have a shower with him. I dont know if this is normal for Japan or just maybe they were fucked up.

It was in Kyoto around the start of the year.

why would that be disturbing?????

Seems like you have no sense of shame or privacy

>having a conversation with your mother while stark naked is pretty fucked up

hm the only thing fucked up is u and the things in ur perverted little mind

seems like u are a narrowminded biggot

and u are here, why???

dude, he asked you to shower with him, but its the fact he was nude in front of his mom that has you all weirded out?

Is it better or worse if just the son/daughter is naked and not the parents?

better

wouldn't it only be crossing the line if they were doing something sexual? like masturbating or playing with themselves

Attached: 124124.png (1016x573, 575K)

if i saw this im fuckin

but what if it's your sister? and the other people are her cousins?

Attached: cfnf-pix-48.jpg (640x446, 94K)

I think they were playing strip poker

still fuckin shes perfect. also i did fuck my cousin. pussy felt the same

She is playin with her pussy

looking for my folder of her.

can't find it because had to nuke somestuff off the old laptop incase it was searched

What about if your mom was always naked but everyone else always wore clothes? still weird?

Attached: cfnf-pics-92.jpg (640x480, 68K)

no its hot

Attached: 380_1000.jpg (1000x667, 177K)

I grew up going nude around my parents and sister casually. It wasn't for long periods of time, but if any of us were changing, or had just come out of the shower or something it was no big deal to be seen nude.

wtf is wrong with her legs

Yes. Had a nudist family growing up. Mom commented on how my erection was cute one day. Wore shorts ever since.

Oof, my mum once commented on my pubes and that got me self conscious.

as I said, ur perverted little mind

I licked my moms p j off my dads cock after he did her and fell asleep i snuck in to bed with them.. I was 4 or 5

Attached: oh.jpg (224x224, 11K)

I met this girl on tinder. basically she was really weird, and socially awkward. She was home schooled most of her life, and is really close to her parents.

She got stark naked when we first hung out at her house. I thought she would get dressed when her mom got home, but nope- she introduced me while she was totally naked. It's like her mom didn't notice. She told me she has always been naked at home.

We watched a movie with her parents, and most of the time she sat like this (pic related) and was twisting her pubes. her mom got on to her about it once, but she rolled her eyes and basically kept doing it to annoy her. It's fucking weird.

Attached: 475_1000.jpg (752x1000, 100K)

Ig rew up in a family that just wasn’t all that freaked out about nudity. But I’ve known other families, including some within my own extended family, who were officially raising their children in nudist households. Most of them didn’t live in nudist communities. Even those who did, didn’t claim that they lived in “a nudist society”. Rather, they lived in a house or neighborhood where nudity was accepted, knowing nudity wasn’t as widely accepted by others outside their little world.

That said, it is the title of one my favorite books on the subject: Nudist Society: The Controversial Study of the Clothes-Free Naturist Movement in America by sociologists who were trying to understand social and family nudism. What they found was no surprise. That “we” aren’t really any different than anyone else other than we stopped believing that people should have to cover and hide themselves from each other.

Growing up at my house, my mom and sister weren't at all bashful about being naked. I was super prudish about it though.

That's so fucking bizarre. Do you think she was trying to turn you on, or was it just a habitual thing? I remember my mother commented on my sisters boobs when she got them, and it freaked her out as well. I'm fine with nudity, but jeez shit can go south fast.

I very much hope I still occasionally get to see my daughter naked post puberty and she's still comfortable with me seeing her. Seeing her little pussy is always a highlight.

Sister older or younger? Did she like to show off for dad?

She is pretty

Attached: 1559989093537.webm (1920x1080, 596K)

My wife walks around naked all the time. But we have 4 daughters, no one cares. I do not walk around naked.

She's 2 years older than me. Dad wasn't around. Idk my whole life so far it just seems that women in general are overall a lot less shy about being naked.

more?

That cool ass little dude, he just walks in, hands her a caprisun and strolls out ignoring the fact that she's naked. To him, that just his sister doing what she does.

Lmao, Frenchfag here, it most certainly isn't

Americans seem to think nudity is a huge thing in Europe for some reason.

Attached: 1545966616579.jpg (1024x780, 140K)

Attached: 1550687146939.jpg (1610x1856, 404K)

He's the next supreme gentleman

Attached: 1555579396930.jpg (1120x1600, 230K)

I think boys 12-16 go thru a shy stage as I did, I would say your sister fed off your mothers vibe she was cool and open so your sister followed in the same way, also her being older than you would have been easier then if you were the older one.

But it is normal in japan. People go to public baths all the time. Why do you think there's all those doujins about "want mommy to wash your dick"?

its a habit. She always twist her pubes around when she stands around. She doesn't shave her arms or legs either...they have a pool too so she always swims naked

this is her

Attached: 20190110.jpg (934x742, 136K)

Well the reason is probably because we don't faint when we see a nipple but that doesn't mean I wiggle my dick around my mom

cute belly

He overheard her saying she was thirsty or something, she didn't know he could hear her when she was camming. Lil dude got her a Capri Sun here ya go

Interesting. Idk if it ties into the casual-nudity thing, but my sister and parents never shaved either. Swimming naked is the best imo, very freeing.

you could tell it was a really odd habit. you can tell she sits around and rips out her pubes on the upper right side because theres a thinned patch there. I saw her ripping them out and biting the ends/chewing on them. I could tell her parents were super anxious I would notice because they kept looking over. I saw her mom silently tap her shoulder and give her a look to try to make her stop

do you think she's autistic?

Attached: cfnf425.jpg (750x502, 72K)

Maybe lol

fucking hot, post more

It's pretty normal in rural Japan. Families may have one bath were everybody soaps up, rinses off, and gets in the hot water to soak together. When you are a house guest, they may ask if you would like to join them. That may be your only opportunity to bathe, so they will be a bit disgusted if you say no.

imo bathing together is completely different than being nude together at other times. Especially if hot water or water at all is scarce, it is often necessary. I grew up in Adelaide in the 2000's where water was heavily restricted, and my sister and I would regularly have baths together, it was just something that had to be done. We would never be nude outside of that though really.

No Idea what you're talking about

pig

Used to go to Deep Creek Hot Springs North of San Bernardino. Loads of naked people walking around, sitting in hot springs, cooling off in the creek. Great place. Hardly saw a single bathing suit there, even though it's right on the Pacific Crest Trail.

But I'm used to Black's Beach. It's right below UCSD so there are lots of hot college students there on warm summer days. Pretty much everybody is nude. There's also a gay section, if you swing that way.

Man, this is fkng weird we don't do that in eastern or south-eastern Europe.

You still with her? Cause the way you worded that suggests yes

its normal in a public bath, but not in a home bathroom ffs

Total bullshit. Just because we don't go apeshit and shutdown a TV station because of a nipple on prime time, doesn't mean we run around naked all the time.

We just accept the fact that everyone has a body, that without clothing it is nude and that this is a natural thing and do not try to pretend as if this didn't exist.

Damn!! Perfec bro

I had a Dutch relative stay with me over the summer. She would walk around topless quite a bit. She was hot as fuck, too.

The mom knows her sons perving on his sister

yes. I still havn't had sex with her after about 3 weeks. Her damn parents are so protective. but I think she's pretty cool, when we watch disney movies (she loves disney movies) she always makes out with me.

her parents let her smoke too, so she smokes weed and cigs. We hang out in her back yard alot

Attached: 516_1000.jpg (1000x666, 190K)

I am an amerifat who grew up in Germany and Holland. Dat is niet waar; you are talking out of your ass.

That's a nude model

Do you go nude with her as well? Ever had any issues surrounding arousal?

I recognize Phoenix Floe's bush

Never seen it happen here and i live in Germany. Maybe on a FKK beach, but other than that? didn't see it once

What's an FKK beach?

I do, and yeah- I get hard almost the whole time. She has put it in her mouth and tried to jack me off a few times but she's so, so bad at it. Her parents make her keep the door open when Im over too. I don't want her parents to see me naked. she says it doesnt matter, but I don't want to try it.

Attached: 20190922.jpg (762x908, 169K)

if you'd googled it you'd know by now

Growing up, my neighbors had a cottage in a secluded area. I went there quite often growing up as the kids were the same age as me, we were pretty good friends. Whenever at the cottage the parents went naked most of the time. My very first fap was at their cottage after seeing the wife's hairy snatch. I had no idea what the hell i was doing and took the term "beat your meat" too literally. I was out in the water about 20 meters or so standing on a sand bar smacking my dick while watching her on the dock. I think she knew something was up because she asked me if I was ok and kinda giggled

This was before the internet was what it is now and in think that was the first time I ever saw a naked woman, in person or by picture.

yeah- I like phoenix floe alot. So I like her hair

I did google it, lots of websites no definitions

>her parents let her
Underage b&

your google must be broken
>Freikörperkultur

free body culture

thx

A Nudist beach

Germans call them for short FKK

It's disgusting. Sitting with a leaking cunt without underwear to catch everything dripping out of those holes.

We "boy girl husband" used to do it years ago, until the kids where like 12 years old, then we just occasionally showed but don't still naked for too long, now they are 20 and 22, we just don't panic if get caught naked.

Attached: family.jpg (480x360, 19K)