So THIS is the power of the Small Black Brain

So THIS is the power of the Small Black Brain

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

Other urls found in this thread:

earthsnaturalclay.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_that_have_gained_independence_from_the_United_Kingdom
youtube.com/watch?v=42oZ-sWG7Zg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't quite get it why /int is so hard on Haiti

sasuga france

gets me every time

because they killed wh*Tes like the dogs they are

press S to spit on the graves of all british, spanish and french dogs slaughtered by the brave HAITIAN LIONS

Why did the french have the worst colonies?

ain't funny.

>mfw there will be hipster restaurants that start making these in the US and charge $10 per patty

England is doing ok

White women still prefer the big black cock though.

Fuck, I can see how it evolves from there now, they'll find a way to make them pseudo-tasty, extol the "natural" virtues of clay and mass market them for dieting.

It's already here people. It's just marketing and making cash literally out of dirt
earthsnaturalclay.com

I started doing a Chad/Virgin meme but midway thought it was too edgy and stopped, do whatever you want with it famalams

Canada
>freezer burn
Australia
>thermal burn

I decided to look up which other countries the English had controlled at one point:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_that_have_gained_independence_from_the_United_Kingdom
Bloody hell, they sure had a thing for expansion.

saddening.

>earthsnaturalclay.com
Motherfucker, they are already doing it, clay shakes

S

Abos are barely human. Fucking hell.

S

h-haha dumb haitians eating dirt top jej

what do you guys eat?

allegedly, palomas

Sentinelese are the most powerful race.

youtube.com/watch?v=42oZ-sWG7Zg

Meanwhile some people in Chile eat Rocks

>this are the fuckers flocking into my country and taking the shitties jobs ever and getting paid 1 dollar an hour for it

But hey, keep them coming, it's not like having over 70k of them in the capital of the country could be a bad thing.

F

Fuck you non-white an*Mefag

Good, and stay there.

That shit is called piure, and on the inside is filled with some red shit just like any other molusk. Never tried it but apparently is kinda expensive.

Also, in 100g of that thing there is almost 10g of brotein.

Piure it's uma delicia. When i was kid me and my uncle usually ate that shit in the same beach, just with lemon

witebois can't eat BLACK mud

O B S E S S E D

Jesus, I still can't fathom how we managed to conquer them all.