So when you smoke weed and watch a good film Sup Forums do you prefer bongs, blunts...

So when you smoke weed and watch a good film Sup Forums do you prefer bongs, blunts, one hitters or vaping as a form of achieving the perfect high?

Drugs are for degenerates

/thread

>Dr who

Tumblr, go away

If you smoke weed but not crack you're a pussy

I was thinking about getting into weed.

Vaping of course

weed is for fedoras

smoke cyanide you degenerate

/who/ generals have been here longer than you have.
Back off, normie.

vape because when I'm watching movie I don't want to worry about the smell.

On another ote any you lads get extremely depressed sometimes from smoking weed?

>weed is still considered equivalent to heroin or meth by the same people who drink 4 venti lattes a day, binge drink alcohol, take sudafed for a headache and inhale cigarettes laced with rat poison
Really scuttles my brainboat

>tfw pretend to hate weedfags but would smoke regularly if I had a contact

I almost vape exclusively. More efficient use of the product and I enjoy the act. Can vape on just a little bit of bud for a good 15 mins at least and then can up the temperature to get a little more out.

peter pan

it's about a little boy who never grew up

well, it is a depressant, so.....

>weed's a depressant
no

>mfw i post DUDE WEED LMAO replies to people who mention weed while im high

>any you lads get extremely depressed sometimes from smoking weed?
Yes. It makes me introspective and that feels terrible because I'm a piece of shit person.

that's probably it for me

>NEET failure in life, 20 years old

Only brick weed here, so if I want to be high long enough for a movie it's gotta be edibles, even if spliffs are my prefered method.

Getting drunk usually works better.

>a contact

I was the same way before, user. Then I got drunk, went to a college party, asked people smoking weed about weed, boom set for life.

If you're an autist it might be a bit tough but I've seen a literal retard who managed to get into college and smokes weed. If he can do it, we all can do it bro.

Are you man enough to rip off your testicles?

>vaping

also this: there aren't many lesser classes of human than proud druggies

Yes
Weed is kind of like a multiplier. You feel good, you'll feel better and you feel bad, you'll feel worse. If you feel good no matter what when you smoke weed then you probably dont have any major problems or demons, and good you for it, but its not a wonder drug that solves everyones problems

volcano only

Anti drug whiners are just as bad as pro drug degenerates
Who fucking cares at the end of the day really

DUDE

GANJA

ROFL

It's clear no-one so far actually smokes dope.

>its a "if you dont praise weed you never actually smoked it" episode

It's clear you're asking for a picture only so you'll ridicularize it.

Why don't you go ahead and post your mighty dope stash that you smoke every day big drug man.

Watching alone or with a group?

Typically a 1 hitter to reserve pot
a bong at the beginning if it is some mind blowing stoner film.
A blunt if it's with a group.

Weed is babbys first drug and its pleb as fuck

I only produce it, using your own product is for retards

How does babby acquire weed before booze and cigarettes? Where the fuck do you live user?

I don't understand why people smoke weed and socialize. If I get high I want to hide in a dark room and watch tv and masturbate. Being around people is terrifying and horrible. I actually stopped buying pot because my dealer who I work with became my friend and always wanted to smoke with me.

Eh, when my brother dealt, he was able to make a little bit of profit and still have him, me, and others at times smoke for free. Sure not as much profit, but you really shouldn't be trying to be a career drug dealer anyway... unless you're in a legalized state.

>It's clear you're asking for a picture only so you'll ridicularize it.

Do you know what isn't clear?

This sentence of yours. It's like the ramblings of a diseased child. You even made up baby words.

Gravity bongs I fasten out of water bottles. Economical. Cheap. And easy to dispose of if necessary.

>If I get high I want to hide in a dark room and watch tv and masturbate.

Don't lie, cloister. That's all you do every day and you don't even smoke weed.

i don't give a shit about smoking it, more profit for me and it's legal where i live anyways

worst way of meme smoking ever. It just crams hot smoke down your throat.

The only people who say that shit are the people who have never had any friends and are trying to justify missing out on their youth

>fasten out of

Do you think this made up vocabulary disguises you identity, 'user'. It actually confirms it.

It's different for different people. Works for me in any setting and I don't ever really get anxious or depressed from it. Also I believe you can get more accustomed to and comfortable with it if you expose yourself to those situations more often; build positive associations.