Go fuck yourself nigger. The entire country hopes you rot on a crackhouse couch

sports.yahoo.com/as-steelers-start-rookie-qb-colin-kaepernick-releases-fact-sheet-to-eliminate-false-narratives-222908357.html

Go fuck yourself nigger. The entire country hopes you rot on a crackhouse couch.

Attached: Capture.png (766x407, 656K)

I WANT TO FUCK JASIRI SO BAD I WANT TO SLURP UP HER LEGS LIKE BIG NOODLES I WANT TO EAT EVERY MEAL OF MY LIFE OFF OF HER FAT ASS I WANT TO DUMP MY CUM IN HER RUMP EVERY SINGLE NIGHT I WANT TO FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK JASIRI SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD PLEASE GOD FUCK I WANT TO BLAST ENDLESS BUSTS INTO HER LITTLE HYENA WOMB I WANT TO GLAZE HER LIKE A DONUT WITH MY CUM FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I WANNA PUMP PUMP FUCK FUCK HER HYENA BUTT I WANT TO TASTE EVERY INCH OF HER BODY OOH MMMMYYY FUCKIIINNGGG GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDD PLEASE I WANT TO FUCK JASIRI I WANT TO FUCK JASIRI PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IF I HAD A CHANCE TO FUCK JASIRI I WOULD NEVER CUM ANYWHERE ELSE BUT HER HYENA PUSSIIIEEE PLEASE PLEASE OMMGGG IM SO HORNY WHEN I SEE JASIRI I CANT STAND IT I HAVE TO FUCK JASIRI I WONT CUM TO ANYTHING BUT JASIRI HELP ME FUCK JASIRI SO HORNY FOR HYENA ASS OMG PLEASE FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK OH MY FUCKING GOD IMAGINE BEING KION AND FEELING HER FAT BUTT AND THIGHS BOUNCING AGAINST YOUR COCK I WOULD BE STRINGING CUMS SHOOTING FAT LION ROPES EVERY TIME I FELT HER AGAINST ME FUCK FUCK FUCK I WANT TO FUCK JASIRI I WANT TO FUCK JASSSIRRRI

Attached: 2CCD173A-E3C4-48E8-B54B-C41462588D6D.jpg (415x536, 163K)

Who still watches the NFL?
They give millions of dollars to Social Justice charities

Your mom would suck his dick if he let her. Black power.

how's that working out for you? lol

Oh fuck yes so hot

I cum so hard watching Alpha black men playing NFL football omggggg

Fucking give me your BBC yes Colin oh fuck please fuck my mom

What is it complaining about this time?

Attached: 1488201696790 Trump Check em.jpg (736x721, 268K)

The Rooneys won't put up with his shit just like they didn't put up with Antonio Browns. Or leveon bells. Also mason Rudolph was practicing, his concussion is prolly better

whats this all about. im not feeling doing the search

America loves this man, they hate conservatives

>America loves this man, they hate conservatives
nice bait

>I jerk off to the thought of taking it up the ass from tranny cops
ftfy

Attached: Jessica_Hawkins_x400.jpg (400x300, 107K)

Translation. He blew through all his cash and now needs a job.

Go work a Starbucks you fucking NFL ruining piece of trash.

That's why the NFL has been in a decline ever since he started his bullshit.

Nobody watches football for politics. I want to see giant negloids smash into each other at high speed with the potential for gruesome injuries.

>The entire country hopes you rot on a crackhouse couch.
I live in a midwest red state, and every fucking person in a hundred mile radius agrees with me.
All 12 of them.

He didn't ruin it by himself
The players union, the NFL management, and all of the bullshit rule changes that altered the game
see
I completely cut out the NFL

Do you know why Tom Brady has been in the super bowl so much the past few years?
It's because the NFL is fixing the games and giving the Patriots easy schedules to keep White Men watching

The NFL filed a claim saying that legally they were an "entertainment company" and not a "sporting company"

I and most everyone i know that has watched football of any kind has watched it because it specifically does not include depressing politics. It is a chance to be entertained and forget about how shitty everything is for a few hours. Then these faggots had to try and ruin that too.

HAHA ISNT HIS MOM WHITE LOL WHAT A WHORE

I just watch college

Anything or anyone who puts in a political message when what they do is not political, I cut ties with entirely.

So many TV shows were shoehorning in political commentary when their shows were not political, I stopped watching TV entirely

Even Youtubers are doing it now which is so annoying.

The only good thing about Trump is he has revealed how biased and bitter most content creators are.

If these people just kept their political opinion to themselves and to their private life, I would still be watching. I'd root for Kaepernick if he was on my team as long as he didn't bring his politics onto the field.

you sound like a big niggerfag

I gave up on tv/film decades ago. I have stuck to college, NFL, and euro football as my primary excape from reality method (other than books). Sports were the only televised thing that weren't filled with faggy agendas.
It became pretty gay with OPs homo, but improved a bit. I kinda prefer to watch with the center speaker (commentator) unplugged. A few are fine to listen to like Al Michaels, but not many others are still around. ESPN is pathetic and part of the disney reich so most broadcasts are gay.

Even before the whole Kaepernick thing, I was debating not watching the NFL from all the rule changes, and the constant penalties every fucking play about frivioulous pass interference or "defenseless player" flags on just touching the QBs head during a play
If I want to watch 150 Pass plays, I'll go play catch with someone outside

But when the NFL got political, that was the last giant nail in the coffin

Al Michaels is good
Most commentators are decent except for Joe Buck
Bob Costas used to be good but he has said some political shit last couple years too

It's all fucking annoying
The elites better be careful.
Start taking away bread and circuses and there will be a civil war

I can semi-understand the rule changes. These guys do get physically destroyed. I'd actually rather they drop the season back to 14 games, but i know that will never happen. I don't want to see third string qb from rutgers hand off 30 times in the playoffs. Nobody does.

At least this year they have stayed with consistency on the rulings. Instead of re-reffing the game, they let the play stand, which i prefer. The review process should be way faster. I watch the Bundesliga and when they have a review its usually started and finished in 15 seconds. Why do we need to have everyone watching know the correct call from the replays AND THEN we start the review.

I usually watch with my father, and he has watched since the 70s. Of everything that ruins football, millionaires bitching during the game about politics is what makes him want to stop watching. Used to be grunts getting small salleries taking what they could, now its spoiled faggots wanting nonsense and being righteous for playing a childs game for money.

It's okay when the meatheads do it.

Attached: take-a-knee tebow.jpg (800x800, 119K)

Nobody liked this faggot either. Plus he was way worse than kapernick.

>I usually watch with my father, and he has watched since the 70s. Of everything that ruins football, millionaires bitching during the game about politics is what makes him want to stop watching. Used to be grunts getting small salleries taking what they could, now its spoiled faggots wanting nonsense and being righteous for playing a childs game for money.
yup