Thoughts on Joss Whedon joining DCEU? Will he be the true savior of the franchise?

Thoughts on Joss Whedon joining DCEU? Will he be the true savior of the franchise?

Other urls found in this thread:

slashfilm.com/nicolas-winding-refn-batgirl/
reddit.com/r/DC_Cinematic/comments/62ud13/rdc_cinematic_our_man_of_steel_group_watch_begins/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off. DC doesnt need this Quipster faglord.

DC is finished.

No

DAMN!! JOSS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*!?!?!?

he's been brought in to make money, pure and simple.

he's not an artist with any depth or flair, you'll just get paint by numbers Quipshit.

I thought that was Phil Mitchell

He's a cuckold faggot.

MARVLELS ON SUICIDE WATCH

No he's a huge cuck faggot and even with Snyder and Ayer as coworkers, he will remain a pathetic male feminist.

No wonder he gets the leftover superhero and the Chad directors get the actual relevant ones.

nothing and no one can save DC

not even the guy who made the Avengers the new go to superhero team and marvel a multi billion dollar franchise

>DUDE DCEU IS DOOMED TRUST ME RELIABLE MARVEL SHILL
>Meanwhile WB is swimming in all that DCEU gold
Meanwhile Disney wasted 4 billion on Marvel and their IPs are already reaching the point of saturation with costs increasing and revenues dropping.

wrong. Christopher Nolan could. his Batman trilogy is the greatest Capeshit trilogy of them all.

>mfw the maker of the MCU gets leftover superhero by WB
>while all MCU has left are Russo hacks and Gunn
Even the Marlet saint is now a bitch to WB. All that remains are Cuck Whedon's lessers that have remained at Disney.

I am "okay" if WB then announce also BatWoman movie directed by NWR slashfilm.com/nicolas-winding-refn-batgirl/ with same pitch on main role.

Then it would be re22it Batgirl which will be praised by plebs and critics, and /our/ Batwoman, which will have femcapekino quality. THAT would be great.

It would have godly neck shots and autistic long pauses in dialogue and for that alone I would have an IMAX 3D ticket.

I trusted DC but they're literally turning into a shitty Marvel. I will always have BvS and MoS at least.

>So.....you're Batgirl
>.......Yes
*zoom in on neck as Sia plays in the background*

Joss can helm the grrl power eye candy branch.

>Christopher Nolan could
It's Nolan's fault we got this shit in the first place

Time to delete this. Like it or not Joss in now considered a "DChad".

Yes, it will be something like Ang Lee's Hulk.
Doesn't mean it will be bad.

inb4 but how she will run, jump and fight with her large rack and 'yuge bum?
that's the point

Assuming they actually gave Joss creative freedom it would be nice. When he came onto The Avengers he was told what structure his movie would take and they were already doing CGI on the aliens. The executive medling on AoU broke him as he wasn't able to make his movie. Firefly proves that Joss has some good ideas, and it would be nice if he was able to do his own thing outside of a Shakespear movie that no one gives a fug about.

All that lifting and he STILL couldn't get Anita Sarkeesian to spread her legs for him.

already getting ripped I see, based DC

It's okay if anyone can make Whedon a chad it's based Snyder.

no its Hack Snyders fault. he's the one losing money for DC

Can someone explain why the "New 52" Batgirl is so bad?

SJW cuckery

Well good thing they got Whedon on board

Wow, did he get better looking or what?

ZACK THE

Zack started chaddening him

His wife

I use to cut Whedon a break, you know when the networks and studios would undermined his projects like Buffy and Angel. But after his little bitch fit about the world not worshiping Avengers 2, not being able to make HIS PERFECT MOVIE, and never wanting to work with Marvel again because of this, I was done. The days of Joss making fun shows and projects like Firefly and Cabin in the Woods are long gone. He's gone full fledged SJW self righteous asshole. I imagine Batgirl will hit all the marks for Hollywood and make a lot of money because his name is attached to it and his rabbid fans will buy anything he wipes his ass with.

Everything he said was right about Marvel he just had the balls to say it, and he's always been an SJW.

Okay, so he picked up the heavy thing, and then put it down. Now can he learn how to make a film not look like shit?

APOLOGIZE

>implying Buffy and Firefly weren't SJW

Maybe in today's climate they might not be, but holy heck were they for their time.

what the fuck DC you are our guys don't hire this turbo marlelet cuck

It's all part of the plan. Snyder knows what he's doing.

you just cant win with these people

I never doubted you Joss.

>wife

>After working with WB/DC his hair grew back thicker than ever
Damn why is DC so much better?

They handed him the leftover superhero while the actual relevant superheroes are done by the men.

Imagine that, the creator of the MCU now at WB doing the literal who shit. Somewhere, Snyder's laughing his ass off.

Can we crash this reddit.com/r/DC_Cinematic/comments/62ud13/rdc_cinematic_our_man_of_steel_group_watch_begins/

Sup Forums isn't your personal army, you raiding cocksucking Disney shill.

Who do we DChadify next, bros?

>overcompensating manlet
vs
>guy that isn't afraid to make enemies online

refn

I just commented

The Russo Bros

If Snyder can Chadify these two fags, then I will personally kiss that man's feet. Can't be done.

Can he make them (and Whedon) stop directing like an episode of CSI?

>Hey fags

>here's a tip

>don't cut every millisecond

>you fucking retards

kekekekek...i hope these shoops never end.

I am so fucking sick of him and his writing style.

Whoa whoa, I didn't meant chashing in a bad way.

Zack Snyder versus himself?

My bad.

fuck this beta shit cunt! I'm going to drop DC if this faggot poisons it with his oestrogen

yeah my post actually sounded kinda like I want to ruin thing

Kevin Feige?

> Whedonfag: the Post

awkward

Is that the spic slut on the 100

I don't give a fuck as long as he still puts foot pandering scenes in his movies

How much does that memebell weigh?

the jooshter is too irreverant to make anything that respects the source material

>mfw Whedon's Batgirl outgrosses JUSTice League

Casual can

Snyder is a god at cinematography

what did josh mean by this?

Wow Rob Ager sure got buff!