Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cisX40UmfIY
youtube.com/watch?v=liMOBvQYIkc
youtube.com/watch?v=J077NL55p5c
imdb.com/title/tt0297741/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for whatever

This is now a memri thread

>Honestly, I don't like how most of society lives, I don't like how too many people smoke in public places, I don't like that if I ever have to call a cop I have to half fear him, because he could bash my head if he felt like it etc., but I still think we're not worse than the society at most times in the past. That was the only point I wanted to make.
i agree with you on this, it makes me feel conflicted though, i don't want to tell people how to live because i don't want to them telling me how to live but at the same time i want a moral society and that is basically telling people how to behave
>Less than the generation that's in their 30s now.
is it really getting better? from what i have seen(which is not much to tell the truth) today's kids instead of playing with the good ol' dirt play with expensive smartphones, are showered with gifts instead of parental love and God forbid teacher has any complaint about the kid's behaviour
>I'd gladly discuss this more, but my free time has run out now. Might reply later if the thread is still alive when I'm back
that would be nice, i will be soon hitting the bed anyway

post /v4/ memes

lol wtf

Post /v4/ anthems.
youtube.com/watch?v=cisX40UmfIY

How many lads does it take to change a lightbulb?

A ladder

haha nice one

thanks
stole it from someone else though i must admit

i really really like this joke.
can i save this joke?

it's all yours, friend :)

youtube.com/watch?v=liMOBvQYIkc
best anthem ever

Geez, I thought for a second that was some kind of polish anthem rendition.

Check this:
youtube.com/watch?v=J077NL55p5c

It's the anthem of Kraków
independence soon

When?

Bump

Hahahaha

back from training so answering curling questions.
Everybody needs to be very precise but usually one guy (the captain) needs to do all the thinking and strategic placement of stones and he coordinates the team.
>why.jpg
because it's very fun and I always liked obscure sports over basketball and shit. I picked up the team now that our last coach is 6th year and has some diploma shit to do for uni

picrel cool sweater

does everyone alternate positions when playing?
after hockey, curling is the best olympic sport tbqh

8 stones and 4 players (everyone throws two stones in order). Everybody has a specific role. The captain plays last because he's coordinating the game for the first 3 players in his team. And when captain is throwing, 3rd player takes his place as the captain

how do I get a slovak gf?

the same way you get any other gf

be yourself

This if you want a casual shit gf
otherwise, you're going to have to change your culture and way of thinking and stop taking many things as seriously as you do now

Life is nothing but a pile of misery with a little bit of happines sprinkled on top

having the best beer in the world must make you feel a little bit better.

excuse me but that would unironically either be america or belgium

Yes, by drinking copious amounts of it i can sometimes forget the pain

attempting first try from memory

žena ženy ženě ženu ženo ženě ženou
ženy žen ženám ženy ženy ženách ženami

růže růže růži růži růže růži růží
růže růží růžím růže růže růžích růžemi

píseň písně písni píseň písni písni písní
písně písní písním písně písně písních písněmi

kost kosti kosti kost kosti kosti kostí
kosti kostí kostem kosti kosti kostech kostmi

damn that's a pretty letter

is it possible for an american to live in rural slovakia/czechia(to avoid the liberals) without a large knowledge of the language?

>wants to avoid tolerant people and fuck off to live with peasants
>doesn't want to assimilate
burger logic

Most of the old fucks that live there don't know any english, so probably not

Why not move to some bumfuck nowhere in the USA?

ye
if you don't have to work that is

It is long u. Czechs have two long u's: ů and ú. Ů is always written in middle of word and never in beginning (dům) while ú is written only in beginning of the words such as úhel (angle) UNLESS that word is made out of two words, then it stays in the middle. For example triangle is three+angle making trojúhelník, in this case it stays in the middle because it's made out of troj+úhelník. It is also written in middle of loanwords such as fúze (fusion).

thanks, you're quite knowledgable on the subject

Czechs pls proofs read how many messtakes I done
thank

>to avoid the liberals
you can't avoid liberals, they're everywhere, but as an american I doubt you'd have any problems with our "liberals"

>live in rural without a large knowledge of the language
The knowledge of english is worse in our countries than in africa. Plus you can often find people who are vary of and/or hostile to outsiders, so I wouldn't recommend.

If you are extroverted enough, don't fit the dumb american memes, gain some knowledge and manage to gain trust of locals, then living in some forgotten village can be very nice. Your biggest problem is being american, because there are a lot of jokes and random bullshit about americans. If you manage to integrate and set your mindset on the right path to allign with the locals then you can have a good time.

autism

leave the lad alone
if this is the path he chose then there is nothing wrong with it

this type of studying is much more useful than gender studies

east slavs out

Every single day is the same

I spend all of my free time browsing the internet

All the friendships i made are falling apart because i've been neglecting them due to my social phobia

I have immense fear of social interaction with new people that stems from my childhood

Everything was fine last year, i was happy...

hmmm

can you see a psychiatrist? explain your problems to them and they can help you.

I mean Czech language
Czechoslovaks should just switch to logical and simple yet refined Polish lanugage

How

Dobrou noc

user, what changed from the last year? I will read the thread tomorrow

>simple yet refined

>szczrzawzg w przymszcz z wiflurzuszcz

Polish is a linguistic abomination.

talk to your local doctor for a referral, or check the phone book.

I meant how could they possibly help me?

:^)

they can help you to solve your problems and offer you advice about how to improve your life.

i thought they were just a glorified psychoactive drugs dispensers

I did in the summer, but now it's too cold. Today was really unpleasant weather, windy + cold + rain so no sex in the woods.

fugggg i fucked up, too much nutmeg for today, i feel dizzy. meant for

fuck, no words, just tears.

i should just stop posting.

keep on going, lad. we're here to support you.

thanks pal, i really apreciate your support

speak for yourself i'm only here to shitpost

the funny thing is, i know the real kick is gonna be when i wake up. This thing needs like 3h -4h to fully show its power.

how does brno compare to prague?

made this some minutes ago

is it worth doing the charles university 1 year language course?

>tfw started this
but still
>tfw no slovak gf

did you try tinder, or whatever the hip new app is?

also how is magyar for an american?

bujp?

*roaring laughter*

not sure about UK, but my Russian classmate went to some summer language course our uni offered and she was pretty satisfied

and if my meme uni offered a decent course, I'm sure the one in UK can't be much worse

Is +36137 a hungarian phone number?

Dobré ráno

/ded/

Dobré, Litvin

i am awake

I don't come to this general that often, do you have weekly movie nights or anything like that?

not really, no

>weekly movie nights
Wait, some generals do?

yes

It would be cool to watch a watch some Polish / Czechoslovak / Hungarian movies that are not really known outside of their countries

Sátántángó is a great movie.

I'm kinda up for it

>janusz
>my son
>you civilised now
>you must choose writing system for pshekspeak
>will you choose cyrrilic specifically made for slavic languages?
>or latin alphabet with 20 diacritics and digraphs

/polska/ did a few movie nights maybe a few years ago, we were watching polish films with eng subs, it was pretty nice desu

We should do it again this week if people want it
You know any Hungarian movies that every Hungarian knows but we've probably never even heard of?

állítsátok meg terézanyut is better

im not that familiar with hun films desu, but 'A tanú' (The Witness) comes to mind, and 'Kontroll' or 'Argo' of the more recent ones

>Argo
sounds interesting
whats it about?

Heard about that story about american embassy in iran taken hostage in the late 70s?

imdb.com/title/tt0297741/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2

The same can be said about Romanian. It's more aesthetic in the Old rCyrillic.

(I like Cyrillic a lot more and I think it suits Polish much better btw)

there were movie nights a couple years ago but i havent seen them here since

it suddenly started making more sense

Don't forget to learn the dual forms

What is that?