Name one reason you alt-right fags don't like him besides "muh gays"

Name one reason you alt-right fags don't like him besides "muh gays".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GUGPameBw9I&spfreload=10
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JnUQn9tPDiA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fresh pasta from other thread.

Pence will be Trump's yes man and cave to every single policy decision that he wants.

He appears to be the only insider that could be easily controlled by Trump. Had he picked Newt he would have been back-stabbed in a heart-beat.

He is also decent at public speaking so he won't destroy the ticket like a Sarah Palin would have.

youtube.com/watch?v=GUGPameBw9I&spfreload=10

>Muh Iraq!
>Muh Izreel!

He's a fucking neocon faggot. Fuck that guy.

Literally the embodiment of everything wrong with the Bush years.

Clinton Shill

He's a globalist who acts like Ted Cruz. Trump should have stuck with his gut

Supports TPP

That should be enough for anyone

neocon faggot who literally no one wants and who is campaign poison. All hes going to talk about is muh gay marriage and abortion

i live in indiana and pence is a good governer and you can fuck off the bush years were good

Trump needed someone like Pence who social conservatives can trust. Too many #CruzMissiles are planning not to vote Trump.

Evangelical establishment cuck

>muh alright
Most alright leaders are fags.

If you're gonna shill reddit atleast use terminology you know info about.

what's an alt right
who here cares about gays
Fuck off shill

I have 3 reasons OP.

1/3

2/3

3/3

REMINDER THAT POSTS PRETENDING TO UNVOTE FOR TRUMP BECAUSE OF HIS VP ARE HILLARY SHILLS.

DONT BE FOOLED

Jesus fucking what? Did Trump not do any research? What the fuck I'm so confused.

Vice President is the most useles job in the country. It literally means nothing unless Trumo gets taken out

I don't like him because he looks inhuman and is a literal 'who'.

Do vps even do anything?

Vps are a meme.

Bush years sucked. The only reason people think they were good was because Alan Greenspan cranked up the Federal Reserve from Jew to More Jew, and the TV Jew showed you happy things like exploding deserts and freedom.

Why is Pence a good governor though? Honest question, since I heard of the guy like two days ago or something.

another (((conservative))) cardboard cutout who can't do a speech without mentioning "the american people"
just like Cruz

This isn't obvious? Fuck Trump could have picked Charlie Sheen and he could unlay his policy of rubbing tiger blood on our tanks to make them go faster and I'd still think he is the better candidate.

>guys it's ok, it's not a big deal

Kys

And that's what I'm afraid of here, this shit is him begging to be JFK'd. The guy is a cuck through and through and will gladly bend to the powers that be.

Most independent/on-the-fence/moderate (right or left) voters support gay rights even if they personally don't like faggots.

TPP shill
NAFTA shill
Israel shill

Now fuck off, neo-cucks.

his support for TPP is his biggest pitfall.

>Most alright leaders are fags.

That was my point. Most alt-righters are fags and not real conservatives.

>making a guy your running mate who during the primaries rather endorsed a rat born in Canada than you

total cuck move.

If I wanted a neocon, I would've supported Yeb for the keks.

OF COURSE THEY BRING UP THE LA RAZA JUDGE

What's wrong with saying the American people?

Its literally a line that every past president has used. Other potential choices:

> My fellow Americans.
> The People of America

etc...

Wrong. He reluctantly endorsed Cruz but said great things about Trump. In many ways, Pence sabotaged Cruz in the way he endorsed him.

Indiana was when Trump wiped out El Rato once and for all.

Everybody who is pissing their pants over the decision is obviously not seeing the bigger picture. I posted this in another thread, but basically, as a persuasion tool that will subconsciously effect every republican, Trump has chosen your typical establishment conservative, a representation of the "old" GOP, and converted him to the party of Trump. It's an alt right baptism. Now establishment guys who are uncomfortable with Trump will follow suit and convert along with Pence or be forgotten, this is a massive step in the right direction. You guys need to look at the BIGGER picture here.

His head looks weird

Pence is a Cruzlim you massive faggot. He's just a slightly less creepy version of Ted. He's still a religious zealot, a neocon, a TPP cuck

He really, really should have went with Oprah for the Idiocracy angle. This is the meme era. Literally who the fuck is Pence. Now who's gonna give out walls to the audience?

He liked the war in LIbya
He voted for the war in Iraq.
He legitimately praised hilary for her work in LIBYA. Yea this nigger is a jew cuck

muh gays and muh abortion. I just don't want him scaring away votes.

Definitely an alien. Doesn't mean he can't do a good job though, I suppose.

Neocon shabos goy, health risk.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JnUQn9tPDiA

CANT FENCE THE PENCE!

He is the kind of cuckservative that the Kochs love but everyone else hates.

>talks about "bigger picture"
>humans are involved
>not realizing shitty little planet with some weird ass species is insignificant when talking about big picture stuff

>tfw dead center centrist
>tfw I shill for Trump all day long but I don't actually have any intention to vote

I'm not alt-right and I am a very socially conservative Orthodox Christian. I don't like Pence because he's an Evangelical who is 110% pro-Israel as a matter of faith.

We could have had someone like Flynn who wanted to be a friend to Russia but instead Trump picked the biggest shabbos goy imaginable.

If he's such a loyal yes man why did he endorse Cruz and why doesn't he agree with most of Trump's platform?

Could someone tell a tl;dr version of Pence's policies

This, luckily the veep does basically nothing

Watch Trump change his VP to just make the media lose their minds. Pence is total garbage and I can't understand the pick unless he plans to drop him to cause controversy. Cap this
>check em

He's a globalist neocon. What else do you need to know?

Because Pence was threatened to endorse Cruz by his advisors and Pence praised Trump more in his Cruz endorsement

Idk Stone is pissed people are complaining about Pence and Manafort was for Pence too

checked

So a retard then

He looks like a fucking faggot. Should jsut grow his sideburns a bit.

Christcuck, conservicuck, what more do you need to know?

And additionally I believe trump will wait for Hillary to pick a VP and then get someone who is a polar opposite, or a known enemy of said VP to draw attention to Trumps campaign even more.

Sontaran plant successful. move on to phase two

I'm not alt-right, but I'm curious to learn more about the guy. His support of the TPP is troubling though,

Besides, Hillary is a true Libertarian.
Do stupid shit, play stupid, everyone believes you're stupid, but gain support anyway because a King Nigger is in bed with your Evil Step-mother.

In the post-modern reflection of the current situation, Trump is the iconic American businessman. But Hillary's feats of blatant criminality and antics resembling that of the legendary Captain Jack Sparrow...

That's where the true spirit of America lies.

Pod 6 will get a wall and Pro Shops on every corner.

TPP

Whatever faggot. Your trips mean nothing

Should have been Carson desu

Trump fucked up, flyn or ventura would have been the way to go

Your meme magic is weak leaf

>the "i haven't left my mom's basement in two weeks" starter pack

>Pence will be Trump's yes man and cave to every single policy decision that he wants.
[nervousness intensifies]

Newt Gingrich reminds me of Frank Underwood.

There'd be a scandal after a year, implicating Trump in some insider business deal, and he'd resign pending impeachment, conveniently naming Gingrich president.

everyone knows this deep down inside

observed

May Kek be with us!

Can he do that? Just... change his VP whenever he wants?

Why not? It wouldn't be the smartest decision, but nothing binds it until the convention.

>the Republican convention
>Trump is on stage about to introduce his VP
>"It Ain't Me" starts playing
>working class white Democrats pop huge Trumpboners

Alt-right here, not a queer-hugger and don't care that he opposes degeneracy

Kek has spoken

>On November 28, 2006, at a White House reception for those newly elected to Congress, Webb did not choose to wait in the line to have his picture taken with the president,[41] whom Webb often criticized during the campaign. The president approached Webb later and asked him, "How's your boy?", referring to Webb's son, a Marine serving in Iraq. Webb replied "I'd like to get them out of Iraq, Mr. President." Bush responded, "That's not what I asked you. How's your boy?", Webb responded, "That's between me and my boy, Mr. President." The Hill cited an anonymous source who claimed that Webb was so angered by the exchange that he confessed he was tempted to "slug" the president.[42] Webb later remarked in an interview, "I'm not particularly interested in having a picture of me and George W. Bush on my wall."[43]

Neocon stooge, love how the kikes are coming out of the woodwork now supporting Trump. Reagan 2.0.

stone cold

>evangelical establishment

This is an oxymoron

Jim Webb is based as fuck. A Democrat and a veteran from a swing state, where he is well liked.

Hopefully Pence isn't the final pick.

Sad!

Trump's going to get JFK'd, isn't he? Then, we'll have this good guy as president.

>I support faggotry and liberalism

Fuck off cuck

Kek blessed you. Hopefully his magic will make this real.

He has a moderate, work with the powers that be bent to him that makes me worry they'll just kill Trump or subvert him same as Reagan. I liked Flynn a lot more.

>moderate
>passed a law restricting abortion rights even though Roe v Wade exists
>is an evangelical loony who wants gays lined up against a wall and shot

TPP

He stole jobs from my state.

>pro TPP
>neocon shill
>religious zealot
JUST FUCK MY CAMPAIGN UP

Don't forget pro-guest worker program

KEK

Jesus christ. The more I find out about this guy; the worse he gets. I didn't know this either. Even Paul Ryan would have been better.

what state.