The mr. bean of terrorists

>The mr. bean of terrorists.

Attached: 7,w=596.bild.jpg (596x708, 80K)

Ya know, he's not bad looking. He should have prepared better though.

thing is he did prepare sooooo much but it was more quantity than quality

he should have made a better plan for getting past that wall.
it's fine that he used shitty self made weapons as an experiment and failed but the fact that he didn't even get to the kikes is unforgivable

easily couldve jumped the wall, easily could have pulled the car up to the wall and jumped over even if he was unfit as fuck

he's just dumb

for the sake of the victims and for justice i hope this neonazi asshole will never spend a single day of his life as a free man.

also i hope the autorities use this situation as an opportunity to indentify individuals that symphatize with neonazi terrorists in order to keep an eye on those people and eventually remove them from society before they can cause any harm.

i want to point out that as a german i´m happy we have very strict gun control laws.
this idiot could have caused much more damage with more professional weapons.

Oh no. He would have killed some Jews and Turks. I would just cwy!

Attached: 1524304766864.jpg (708x800, 64K)

That was the first thing I thought.
Or you know, drive the car through that flimsy ass door.

all they're talking about is more protection for jews and stricter punishment for anti semite speech.
shows how jew cucked this country is

>that face
>Ballied as surname

This guy sounds/looks very slavic to me...

Attached: profshop161100030.jpg (450x319, 23K)

thank you for sharing your point of view.

Attached: 1570717383327.jpg (500x821, 138K)

fantastic argument

you know its quite easy to get your hands on actual weapons right? poland, russia, lithoania

Same

Is there any version of his video with subtitle?

He just calls himself a failure
Thats basically it

This guy is a true retard. He even scoped out the place beforehand and didn't think about buying a ladder? His shit weapons didn't work at all and he's lucky no one rushed him while he spent 2 minutes fixing his gun.

Why haven’t you learned German yet, you Untermensch?

Attached: ,.jpg (615x409, 40K)

He's probably a slav, explains everything.

People like you need to fucking die for being weak kneed cosmopolitans. I would shoot you myself.

Well at least he's honest with himself.

the vids not even worth watching, he sounds winey and pathetic as his plan unravels because of a door.

He drives off feeling all dissapointed and no shit listening to K-pop or something. Guy may have been a madlad engineer but he was no fighter.

I feel so sorry for him. When I saw the video first time it was kinda funny but now it's not cuz he have no idea what to do.

Who dis?

A german with russian genes, sloppy handed a mass shooting.

Attached: gopnik.jpg (600x450, 61K)

>throws grenade
>curb your enthusiasm theme plays