I grew up in a nudist household, ask me anything. To get the background info out the way, it was me...

I grew up in a nudist household, ask me anything. To get the background info out the way, it was me, my parents and year-older sister, we only went nude at home, and we never fucked.

Attached: 1376505611768.jpg (1944x2592, 326K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jQK9G_wF09g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First question is how old is girl in pic

Did your Mom have a smelly pussy?

Judging by the size of her feet and legs, I would say 14.

did you ever fuck your sister

18 at least, it's just a random pic I found on /s/ years ago.

My mother didn't, but my sister did during puberty. Lots of weird shit going on downstairs then.

Wasn't it cold

If she’s s nudist why is she wearing socks?

Nope, never did and still don't want to.

We would wear clothes when it was cold, but we live in Straya so it wasn't that often.

Were you mom ands sister good looking? Any pics?

Any pics?

No pics. My mother was very overweight, my sister is conventionally attractive, maybe slightly above average if I'm being completely honest.

how were erections treated?

Did you ever get a boner in front of your sister? I feel that would be insanely awkward.
Was puberty shameful since everything is on display?

If the girl in the pic was your actual sister, would you fuck her?

My father got one erection in front of me and it was an embarrassing thing, he covered it up immediately. I got them occasionally, the most embarrassing one was when I was in the bathtub with my sister around age 11, it was the longest most awkward boner of my life and we have never spoken of it since. Generally they don't happen past puberty though. Puberty wasn't shameful for the most part, although my mother had a habit of commenting on changes and that was painful. "Oh look at my man growing pubes" etc etc... Ugh.

Probably not, I'm not really into incest.

>we live in Straya
Wasn't it difficult for your mum to see properly when her tits were flopping over her face from being upside down

How did it affect your life?
What when you od your father get ani unexpected boner?
When you had guests at your house? All of you started to dress up? Any of your friends has seen your family members naked?

Did this cause lower sex drive from getting used to nude people? And why does your family do this is it a positive psyop

Would you say you are less sexual than the average person as you do not associate nudity with sexual relations?

> we never fucked.
What's the point?

Attached: 1583057110.jpg (680x441, 44K)

Kek

I think it made me wayyy too comfortable with weird things. Like, I don't have a problem at all stripping down in front of people and that can be confronting. My sister and I would take baths together until we were like 14 and got too big, and that still is weird to me looking back on it. My father very rarely got erections, and he covered them up straight away. We had robes/clothes available for when guests came. My friends did see us naked sometimes though.

Maybe? I still have a healthy sex drive, I just don't associate nude family with sex. I don't really know why my parents thought it was a good idea, they were major weirdo hippies so it might've come to them in a dream.

Freedom?

>My mother was very overweight

Bad Boy Bubby.

You definitely fucked her.

>Bad Boy Bubby
Fuck I've got that movie downloaded but never have watched it. It's even set in my city. I really have never fucked my family though, especially not my mother. There is nothing physically attractive about her.

Not physically... But sexually...

Attached: 67368446_2375575886095785_583974037378564096_n.jpg (628x600, 23K)

You know, I think you might literally be the most boring nudist in the entire world.

Nothing sexual? At all? THEN MAKE SOMETHING UP, FUCKHEAD - THIS IS Sup Forums!

Lol, nothing sexually either. I feel awful saying this, but she was a landwhale. I guess my father was into that.

I'm sorry :( What do you want me to make up?

Stfu tard

I get it, nothing at all. I'm not a nudist, but all close friends have seen me naked at one point or another; walking into a room at a party, or getting sloshed and sleeping naked in the bathroom. Same goes for family. Just busting your balls.

Attached: 1507631791228.jpg (398x500, 25K)

Did you bathe with you sister until you were 14 though?

No, that's a bit weird, I'll give you that. I also had teenage siblings when i was 5, so that might be why. I've been around nude family. Not because we lived that way, it was just life. I also grew up old school where it it was normal to sleep nude, and if you're up late watching tv, someone might walk by to go to the bathroom. It's just not really anything that bothered family. 5am - 9pm, clothes or a robe. But we also raised animals for a local butcher, and i went to take a bath and saw a hog draining in the tub. Wasn't a thing, just took a shower in the other bathroom.

I was joking about making something up. But you are boring. I stand by that

Attached: 517e7d0968637386dcb9d2180e84b0aa.jpg (400x300, 32K)

wait.. everyone doesn't go nude in their house? I thought that was normal? no wonder my friends hated coming over to my house as a kid..

youtu.be/jQK9G_wF09g

What animals did you raise? Just hogs?

Duly noted. I guess one sexual thing that did happen was after I had jerked off once, before getting a chance to piss my father and sister asked me for help with something and a tiny bit of cum was leaking out of my dick. They definitely saw. Also when I would have a bath with my sister she could always tell when I had masturbated recently because my dick would be shiny and she would make fun of me for it.

It's normal depending on the family.

>Lots of weird shit going on downstairs then
Tell us more

You already posted in the other thread today? Story sounds very similar

What do you want to know? It's just weird icky girl stuff. Discharge, periods, it's a mess.

Yeah, some casual nudity thread or something? That's where I got the idea for this thread. Hi :)

I would donate one of my balls to marry your sister

>pic related.

Hogs, chickens (mostly for eggs), cattle for the butcher, horses for riding and showing, goats for milk and pets; cats, dogs (don't worry, we're not asian), and a spring/summer garden. Also, if it counts, we also raised our own engine driven machines, lol

Attached: 1570555131504.jpg (700x818, 82K)

nudist are the shit!! If it was legal, I would never wear clothes. I live in Florida so it's always warm, and I could deal during cold weeks. I wouldn't care what anyone said as long as I could live and work.

I would love to show everyone my body. I would masturbate in front of people if I could.

too bad Im not hot. Yes Im a girl lol

If you are an ugly girl what good are you to anyone?

Deal, you can have her.

Kek.
That's awesome. Were you guys successful at it? How much money is in the animal game?

pls be in Adelaide

Everyone point and laugh at the retard who thinks he can tell a girl's age by her feet

Imagine being attracted to a family member or having some creepy fetish and you can't cover your boner. Hhhgh that would be too awkward

That's a bit... Overboard... Perhaps Vermont is more your style than Florida. It's a lot more common.

Low quality bait
Tits & timestamp or gtfo

How was masterbation handled? did you guys just openly do it or was it standard in the sense you went into your room or something and locked the door?

not showing face. too lazy for another pic with time and date

Attached: 20190801.jpg (1000x431, 75K)

At that point you just give up and either accept the embarrassment or get dressed. I think I did potentially get a body hair fetish from my family, even though I was never attracted to them, none of them ever shaved anything so now I think looking at people without hair is weird.

It was known about but kept in our rooms. We didn't have locks on the inside doors (something about self-harm? i don't fucking know), but everyone always knocked. If I had just masturbated my sister would notice sometimes and make fun of me for it, especially if we were having a bath together, but other than that it wasn't really mentioned.

its hot that you want to get naked in public tho, id watch maybe join in if you were feeling it

Now a days, with "organic" "no hormone, no vaccine" commercial farms, it would be tough. We mostly raised animals for the local butcher, who supplied his business and the local grocery store. Now, there are too many restrictions for it to be profitable. Once the chain stores started taking over, and the butcher and local grocer went out of business, we still brought what we raised for him to cut up, and split it 70/30 to feed our family. Then it became too costly to raise the animals, so we focuses on out pets and the garden. Also, every animal we raised had was named by one of us. It wasn't sadistic by any means, but it taught us the circle of life, and how to survive during an apocalypse, i guess.

Attached: hold_dragon.jpg (482x428, 20K)

> we never fucked.
So not American?

I bet you have a tail buttplug

Megavirgin retard detected

Nah, i've seen way worse. keep posting nudes

how do your mom and sister handle..the time of the month

I always fantasized about going to a party just totally naked and standing in front of everyone while I play with myself lol I live north of Tampa

No OP, but in breeding is actually more common outside the US. Most states allow second cousin marriages, but that's even strange. Do you believe everything the internet tells you?

Attached: 1569195107329.gif (326x326, 832K)

Idk if you guys want that right now. I haven't shaved in ages LMFAO

That's neat a shit. I'd like to do that someday, just grow my own food and have a nice life away from the bugmen, but there is no way I could afford it.

Aussie m8. Enough hot Sheilas for me to bang without turning to my dear sweet sister.

kek

My mother would wear tampons and it was fine most of the time. Occasionally she would wear panties and pads. My sister when she first started her period would only use pads, but once she got more used to it she switched over to tampons mostly. I'm sure it depends on the person's flow or whatever. This is super fucking gross, but I would see my sister either remove her tampons before bed or put them in in the morning. I'm sure it sounds sexy to some people, but trust me, it's not.

thats SO fucking hot
i live in PA, let me pay for a planeticket for you to fly up here and do that at a halloween party.

all the benefit of being watched and if you dont like it you wont see us again

have you ever done anything in public before?
flashing, revealing, anything?

Attached: 028_1000~2.jpg (976x1180, 166K)

Nicee one...Elon.

Attached: 3461570616162147.jpg (1434x1177, 152K)

17 years and 364 days old.

about to cum thinking about you exposing yourself at a party, fuck

Fake. Pic is from the other thread of today.

OP, how old are you now? I am assuming you moved out of your parents house? Do they still live nude? If you go home and visit do you get nude? If you havent yet moved out ... how do you anticipate that going when you all visit again?

I'm 24. I've moved out now, as has my sister. It was difficult, my parents babied both of us and didn't want us to leave. They still live nude, and I for the most part do as well just out of habit and comfort. Whenever we visit our parents we undress, but if it's just me and my sister we don't really anymore unless it happens naturally. My sister and I are weirdly close now though, although not sexual in any way. Some of my friends have mentioned it even, we hold hands pretty often when out together and apparently are very cuddly but to me it's just normal.

Hey OP, you said your sister would find out if you masterbated, were you able to tell if she masterbated and make fun of her for it? Also with the other people that have seen your family naked, how did you have to explain to them? I assume you didnt keep it a secret.

I think I could tell, her labia would be slightly red I think, but I never made fun of her for it. She didn't do it as often as me, I was a twice a day guy back then. I never kept our nudism a secret, and it was always an optional thing for other people. We would just explain some history behind it, my parents knew all the fancy german words about the FKK movement or whatever. I had one mate who didn't mind any of us being naked, but most of them were uncomfortable with it so we covered up for them.

One thing I did make fun of her for was the fact that I could tell when she was ovulating, so I had a bit of fun with that occasionally.

OP, you seem like a normal well adjusted guy, open and honest. Was expecting this post to be bait. Goes to show you someone can grow up in a pretty odd setting, but still turn out alright.

I can be wayyy too open sometimes. Reading back on my answers I'm thinking "jesus fuck, why did I say that?". My experience was definitely not a normal nudist experience though I don't think. Like, not many people see their sister change her tampons. Hopefully. I like to think I turned out alright though, all things considered. If anyone reading this is thinking of raising their kids in the lifestyle, do reconsider. It's always going to be weird once they grow up.

Did things ever get embarrassing when you or your sister entered puberty? When hair starts growing there and things start changing it can be embarrassing at that age to be seen naked.

American detected. Nakedness doesn't necessarily precede sex. Sometimes it's just comfy.

Attached: 1567799450263.gif (251x212, 1.85M)

Are you uncut?

My mum embarrassed me the most when I started growing pubes, she said something along the lines of "look at my hairy little man" and it freaked me out a bit. Other than that it was pretty easy to get used to, we saw eachother every day so the changes were slow. My sister did make a point to show me when she started growing armpit hair, I'm not sure if that's normal though to be honest. The only other time I remember noticing body hair changes was when I asked my sister if she had hair in her ass because I wasn't sure if mine was normal lol.

Ew... but saved.

Yeah

Because women's feet are ALWAYS fucking cold.

Preach sista

Is your father uncut too? Or did he make the decision to leave you intact even though he's not?

He is cut, he's told me he wanted me to be cut but my mother stopped him. Thank god, I love my foreskin.

Das nasty

based mom

How did they explain circumcision to your sister, since she probably saw that your penis looked different from his

Right? She did a lot of weird things but she didn't drop the ball here. I'm gonna make a point to thank her next time I see her.

>The only other time I remember noticing body hair changes was when I asked my sister if she had hair in her ass because I wasn't sure if mine was normal lol.
topkek
I was self-conscious about mine too until I saw other guys naked and realized that everyone above like 13 has it

why would your parents do this? also people at school and such knew about this situation?

this, you are letting us down OP

I don't really know, it was just a thing. My father was weirdly controlling when I was bathing about me washing underneath it, so I think my sister came away thinking that being uncut is dirtier in some way. I'll have to ask her about it. I remember snapping at my dad when I was 12 or so because he told me I didn't clean my dick well enough, and I got fed up with him reminding me.

I mean, I'd seen my very hairy parents my whole life but I never put 2 and 2 together lol.

Most of our close friends knew. My parents were weirdo hippies, who fucking knows why they decided to do it.

please dont

did any teachers or people around town knew? i think a situation like that, even if nothing happens may become quite the scandal if people knew

Attached: 1560501435809.jpg (693x583, 73K)

Some of my teachers knew, but it's not illegal where I live so what are they gonna do? My parents didn't have many friends, and those they did have were onboard, although except for when I was really little I never went nude with anyone outside my family.

I meant to say I never went nude with other nude people.

When girls are casually naked a lot of them seem to cross their legs. Probably trying to make sure nobody sees their pussies spread

Attached: 1544191582196.jpg (1200x1358, 201K)

Thanks for posting some pics to the thread user. This one in particular is super comfy to me for some reason.

Did you guys sit on towels? Most naturists/nudists do because it's not sanitary to have bare butts touch the same surface.