The CAPESHIT problem

How do we stop the capeshit culture that's enveloped the film industry? How do we cease the infantilisation of a generation?

Mid-budget movies are effectively dead now because of these cancerous franchises. What is wrong with these mindless "adult" cunts that turn up every 2 months to see the same fucking movie over again?

>the film industry

solution: watch films that arent made in Hollywood you pleb.

The world is a harsher place than when you grew up grandpa. We need heroes to give us hope in dark times.

lmao

Go pirate more movies :^)

> How do we stop the capeshit culture that's enveloped the film industry?

The only thing keeping movie theaters alive are teenagers, as they’re the only ones willing to drop $20 (of their parent’s money) on a movie ticket and accept all the disadvantages of theatrical movie viewing, as these kids aren’t really there for the movie as much as hanging out with friends.

Adults on the other hand, just wait for the movie to come out on Netflix, where they can watch it in peace and quiet at home.

Thus, Hollywood makes a never ending stream of capeshit and similar flicks to keep kids coming to the theater.

superhero movies don't come out every two months

Imagine having so little going on in your life that you take time to write paragraphs about how a genre of movie bothers you.

this.

> solution: watch films that arent made in Hollywood you pleb.

Sorry, but I ain’t reading subtitles.

If foreign film makers want to compete with Hollywood, they need to produce movies and tv shows in the global language; English.

Take pic related for example; I don’t even know what the movie is called, as I can’t read Russian moonrunes and as the dialog is also in Russian, the only people who are going to watch it are Russians.

Why limit your audience like that?

You're right. This cancer is even more frequent.

>Deadpool - February 2016
>Batman vs Superman - March 2016
>Captain America: Civil War - April 2016
>X-Men: Apocalypse - May 2016
>Suicide Squad - August 2016
>Doctor Strange - October 2016

pirate movies suck though

you wouldn't download a car would you?

Anything not DC isn't a real superhero movie. Just cut those from the list and you're fine.

That film looks awesome

>Why limit your audience like that?

keeping out Americlaps who ruined Hollywood like you

>Blaming the successful franchises and not the executives throwing mid-budget movies down the shitter
Only "infantile adult" here is you

>That film looks awesome

That's the point; it looks cool but how much of the coolness will you see, when you're looking down at the bottom of the screen trying to read subtitles?

>keeping out Americlaps who ruined Hollywood like you

It's no skin off my nose if the producers want to limit their audience to Russians only, there's plenty of other stuff in English that I can watch.

Only one man can save us.

Why are you even on this board then u fucking moron

Translation:
>I have no friends to go to the cinema with and I'm too shy to go on my own.

The memes. I haven't watched a movie in five months

This is why Sup Forums fucking sucks now. Go back to Sup Forums or Sup Forums. Also, reported to the mods for revealing you have 0 interest in anything related to this board. Go outside man. get some fresh air. The world isnt as ugly as you think.

Do you think smartphones are the problem? I'm starting to see a correlation with the rise of them and capeshit considering both got massively popular with normalfag culture around the same year. We need to get rid of them, reaction videos and "self proclaimed" nerds who have never picked up an issue of a comic book in their life before.

Dont repot pls. It's just a prank, not that user at all.

I've watched, and written critiques of, at least sixty movies this year. Don't lose hope in this site just yet user. Sorry for the bait.

if you can't read subtitles and focus on the film at the same time you're a retard.
i'm glad that these movies aren't dubbed in english so retards like you won't watch em.

user... you are so right Sup Forums dont want to believe you

but it is really bad actually

Who?

>accept all the disadvantages of theatrical movie viewing
Agree on the disadvantages but some movies need to be seen with surround sound on the big screen. Theaters by me have been moving to assigned seating on recliners which has been an improvement.

we need more shooters in theatres.

Jesus you cucked really fast. I feel bad I had to read you begging like that.

>Sorry, but I ain't reading subtitles
Holy shit what a pleb

t.torrentfag who does nothing to support said movies.