Are you voting for Trump in 2020?

Are you voting for Trump in 2020?

Attached: 1565303582548.jpg (840x720, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jQK9G_wF09g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hell yeah. to see the left and the rest of you pussys cry some more, FUCK YEAH Im voting again. yall have made these past few years some of the best. yall have showed just how much yall bitch and cry. If you cunts really hated him so much do something about it. something permanent

>Seething

no

Attached: 1561209047853.png (690x490, 335K)

What a salient political ideology. You’re a fuckin loser bro. Buy a house a get a stake in society

>voting to own the libs
cringe

Why wouldn't I vote against my own interests to spite leftists? The way they love brown people so much makes me so mad! If I didn't vote for someone who took away my money, the rights of my neighbors, and who wants no freedom of speech, what would I be? A dirty commie? Fat chance! FUCK THE LIBS

>If you cunts really hated him so much do something about it. something permanent
glownigger confirmed

muh kækz

It was so much fun the last Election night watching the meltdown. Can't wait for the next one.

Not OP on the post, but go drink a couple gallons of bleach you absolute fuckwit snowflake, could you be more of a sheep to the MSM?

How dare you disrespect dubs of truth, go sick Hillary's dusty cock some more, beta faggot.

fbi pls go

grow up

I have to have 3 jobs to deal with Trump's trade war but it was worth it to watch the libs cry!

nah not inbred

I'm voting for Barrack Obamas clone who is supposedly going to be announcing his run in the next couple months.

youtu.be/jQK9G_wF09g

You know for a fact I'm not eff bee eye, gtfo legit glow nigger

Attached: voted for.png (684x746, 178K)

no, hes a faggot. im writing in Pepe

yes

look at all these butthurt liberals LUL

u want obama back right huh?
mysides

Funny considering the other side hasn't gotten over it and it's been almost 3 years now.