ITT: bully Finns and make them cry

ITT: bully Finns and make them cry

You are not descendants of proto Mongolians

Hah. You fatsos aren't smart enough to affect us. You merely adopted banter. I grew in it. Was moulded by it.

I'd rather keep orcposting wh*Te dog

Finnish memes are funny but not THAT funny

Kiira Korpi is ethnically swedish

Santa claus really lives at the north pole, not Korvatunturi

no

Finns are unable to cry because we are dead inside.

Vyborg and Karelia are tetanus-infested rightful russian clay.

I can make them cry, but should I?

Be butthurt all you want about Russians but that won't give back the rest of Karelia

monitoring this thread while eating rye bread with ham as a topping and drinking milk
my life won't get any better than this

THE finnANUS DURING HIS CHILDHOOD... IS FORCED TO STAB.. STEAL... SERVE..HIS SWEDISH MASTERS
``THE finnANUS ``PLANTS`` CROPS. TO MAKE`` THE MOST DISGUSTING DISHES!!..the finnANUS DOESN'T TALK , DOESN'T STUDY ,
DOESN'T GO TO SCHOOL , DOESN'T GO TO COLLEGE HE'S AN IGNORANT TOOL
CLOSED-MINDED , BRUTE , DUMB , PROFANE , REPUGNANT

-HOW DO YOU SAY finnANUS IN ``LATIN ???

*``PERKELUS HEDIONDUS VITTUS``

HOW TO RECOGNIZE A finnANUS IT'S THE EASIEST THING, THESE ARE HIS CHARACTERISTICS: ?
0- THEY'RE UGLY, HORRIBLE, DISGUSTING, INSIGNIFICANT...SMELLY
1- THEY'RE YELLOW AND ASIAN, LIKE PISS, SIMILAR TO VOMIT
2- THEY'RE DWARFS, 1M50 TO 1M60, LIKE THEIR MONGOL COUSINS
3- THEY'RE MENTALLY CHALLENGED FROM CENTURIES OF DRINKING TOXIC CALLED ``GL¨OGI`` AND ``M¨AMMI``
4- THEIR ASSES ARE FLAT, BOTH MEN AND WOMEN
5- THEY DON'T HAVE A BRAIN, SINCE THEY DON'T NEED IT
6- THEY HAVE ENORMOUS NOSES LIKE SHARKS OR PUFFINS
7- THEY'RE MONKEYS, THE RUSSIANS CALLED THEM SO
8- THEY'RE YELLOW MONGOLS AND HAVE NO EYELIDS
9- THEY HAVE PROTUBERANT CHEEKBONES
10- THEY HAVE ROUND SWOLLEN FACES, BECAUSE THEY ARE SWEDISH PUNCHING BAGS

>IGNORANT TOOL CLOSED-MINDED , BRUTE , DUMB , PROFANE , REPUGNANT
literally me

Typical Russian propaganda... We all know our common grandfathers buttfucked your gals. You can't change history.

*stands near you*

Guys, lets embargo and forbid the consumption of coffee in Finland!

I'd rather make their cute feminine cocks cry tears of precum instead.

best girl on the right

why do you keep posting this autistic man jumping

you'll never be more retarded than the slovenes, but share the same /int fuckboy status

Finland is nothing without Sweden.

Thanks.

assblasted much?

I want to FUCK Yuuka!

No, get fucked.

Christmas goat isn't real

small dicks, good for becoming cute traps and not much else

I don't know what to say.

OBSESSED

>Nokia

IRC sucks

IRC is timeless and still used everywhere...
Even though I love bullying Finns, I have to defend this

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Finland thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Finnish flag, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about an irrelevant country. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic intfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "BULLY FINNS BULLY FINNS BULLY FINNS" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

>that chad jaw
Did we inherit it from Mongols?

I don't get it

the FUCK?!

Go on please

Goddess tier beauty.

All your important people were fennoswedes and always will be.

Finns more like beans

I genuinely dont like finland
There is nothing to like there

prolly the most irrelevant european country historically

I don't love Finland.