I fucking hate thicc latinas who make whores of emselfs on snapchat and date braindead cartel drug dealers...

I fucking hate thicc latinas who make whores of emselfs on snapchat and date braindead cartel drug dealers, and i hate how most teenage boys worship those dumb fucking airheads, its utterly digusting, i want to slap down those hoodrats and spit in their faces, its not a race thing i respect la rasa, i respect latina and i like a few respectful ones, but i fucking hate the "thicc latina" culture and hopefully it dies out in the 2020s because its not attractive at all more than anything its soo goddamn repulsive!!..

Attached: taxi-driver-1-640x457.png (640x457, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jQK9G_wF09g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Virgin 1.jpg (962x640, 110K)

Why do you even care so much? Lol

sometimes what we don't like about others is what we don't like about ourselves user. i have no idea what you're talking about referring to "thicc latina culture", pretty sure that kind of thing doesn't exist, sounds like a personal experience or two just rubbed you off the wrong way and now here you are

Attached: Virgin 2.jpg (962x640, 113K)

Attached: Virgin 3.jpg (962x640, 117K)

Attached: Virgin 4.jpg (962x640, 115K)

Oooooh you're a though guy huh??? Fucking clown...

Attached: Virgin 5.jpg (962x640, 136K)

THOT worshipping dickhead this is what a real woman looks like

Attached: 3970016_7a6c375.jpg (502x777, 141K)

stop talking like a faggot please

Take a look at a real woman asshole

Attached: 3970025_1f71ea7.jpg (503x774, 149K)

Preach

I LOVE THICC LATINAS

youtu.be/jQK9G_wF09g

You'll never taste a real woman, keep your head up latina THOTS asses i bet you smell like crap in the morning!!

what are even talking about?
i say op is a virgin and that means i don't know what a real woman is?
just nonsense

Fucking disgusting filth.... I'm not a racial guy.. I love la rasa, love black people, love the asians but i fucking hate gangbangers i even fucking hate the white trash any lowlife is a lowlife to me

see

Stop worshipping broke ass latina thots and we'll talk kid

Attached: Evelin-Aubert-Blonde-Angel-Nude-Blonde-Sunglasses-Balcony-2.jpg (666x1000, 48K)

I want to carry and toss around any kind of lowlife shithead

"my kind of discrimination is better than yours, scum"

I love everyone man, i don't discrimate, its just that gangbangers and latina THOTS get on my nerve..

I'd rather date a hot, elegant blonde girl than a rundown THOT...

Nicee one...Elon.

Attached: 3351570616157779.jpg (1356x1167, 113K)

Stop posting that fake shit. Is not the 2nd time i see that nor the 3rd either

>>>
> Anonymous 10/11/19(Fri)04:11:09 No.811569639▶
>Preach
>>>
> Anonymous 10/11/19(Fri)04:11:30 No.811569654▶
> (OP)
>I LOVE THICC LATINAS
>youtu.be/jQK9G_wF09g
Practice what you attempt to preach.
self defeat. epitomized.
you are obviously rejection jaded jealous fool. your statement quite specific spiteful and pointed. if this is how you choose to work through it though i wouldnt call it that fine. childish though. tit for tat i bet it burns your ass, i bet you wish you were stud enough to garner a moment of your oh so indiscriminately promiscuous slut's sexual attention. but you dont and now youre whining on the net like an "incel " internet psycho emo w/e.
for your sake and the sake of human dignity everywhere, MAN THE FUCK UP!-
AND GIVE NO FUCKS ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO WILL DO YOU NO BETTER THAN THE SAME.
do you.
don't break your stride like that
and dont kink or slut shame
people make diff sexual choices. RESPECT IT. sex is durty, sex is pure. sex is the ugliest beauty there is