Alright Sup Forums here's a thread for you, this black smoked weed is about 3 years old. It is dry as shit like sand...

Alright Sup Forums here's a thread for you, this black smoked weed is about 3 years old. It is dry as shit like sand, also some brown bits that are probably leftover bud. Do smonk?

Attached: IMG_20191011_202224.jpg (1944x2592, 865K)

I forgot I had this, was looking though my draws for papers and I don't wanna smoke it really but I have no fresh stuff so its my only option

also the weed is from several different 20's and 50's

So it could be even older than 3 years kek. Also I'm drunk and bong before beer but am desperate

It has no mold because it's so dry so really no risk in smoking it, it'd probably just be harsh as fuck. I guess I just answered my own question tho. However I don't really know for a fact so Sup Forums tell plz

The light might make it look a little green but it's really brown

I thought one of you autisits would want me to smoke it for science kek but I guess not

not worth it op. its old as fuck. throw it out. are you really going to fuck up your lungs for a shitty high?

in b4 this is his regular top shelf

i say you don't smoke it user, if you really want that high, maybe steep it in a tea, who knows, it might be less lethal that way if something goes wrong

you clearly are a faggot if you throw it away without even tasting it so you can learn if it's worth it or not

Yeah, "but" how much could it really damange my lungs?

Everyone on Sup Forums is a fag, are you new?

Damage

kek I'm not a nigger

Attached: 4ae.jpg (599x449, 38K)

not sure user, but on even the slimmest chance that there's mold there, i'd rather have it in my stomach rather than my lungs

yeah, thoug i'm skeptical on the tea thing cause most of the thc would have been burned. So i guess it's not worth it anyway of injesting it. Alright /thread I wont smoke/drink it

>This black smoked weed
Why am I not surprised.

Attached: 1558051900442.jpg (500x375, 71K)

;^)

Is it a nigger thing to do? I'm australian and we call it the black death

lul i just realised
>is austrailain so can't be black
>inb4 abo's can't use computers

Aboriginals are literally neanderthals back from the stoneage

obviously not user, hot water doesn't burn the tea, and the way to extract the thc is safe as far as i'm aware, when you're extracting the oil from cannabis you're basically putting it in a hot press and squeezing it, i doubt thc evaporates

I'm not talking about thc boiling off, I'm talking about it already being smoked, but not ash. Wouldn't most of the thc been burned off?

Yes

wait you smoked it before?

i don't know about that then man, but anything you get from your tea is what you get from smoking it as far as i'm aware

Do it, faggot.
Found a joint I'd dropped down the sofa a few years previous while high once, did the job.

Alright then how do I do it, put in a tea bag and the weed and strain the weed?

Yes

naw man, it won't work like that, i remember reading that you put a tiny bit of butter, not too much, on the weed, and it helps the thc escape, and then you put it in your tea, but its been like 5 years since i read up about it, so you should probably ask uncle google, have fun

WAIT it's 4 years old

If it's already been smoked, what the fuck are you keeping it for?

It ain't ash yet, and I forgot that I kept it so Idk why i did

Don't be a scumbag and just get a fresh bag. Weed is super cheap anymore

Talk for yourself u narrow minded nigger. Its still 220 per ounce here and if you think that's cheap try looking up how much an ounce of silver costs.

Nope. Sell it to a nigger

Just throw it you stupid nigger it's not worth it it will taste like shit and barely get you a buzz you'll just be left with a shit tasting mouth and regret. Get on Instagram and look for weed related tags then msg ppl and ask for wickr. I know you can find dealers that way easily because I've done it myself In my shitty little English town where hardly anyone even uses wickr.