Kino

kino

Seriously though, this guy was a total fucking retard for leaving the fireplace going while everyone is asleep.

He was fucking wasted. It's his cunt ex-wife's fault for making him send all his mates home instead of letting them party all night.

How would you have honestly reacted if you were in the theater seeing this and he just blew himself away and the movie was only like 45 minutes long?

"How did he kill himself during a flashback?? Is this a time travel movie?"

>it's depressing so it must be art

Yeah dude, like seriously imagine if you saw a movie like that that was wide release, nobody knew about it, and it just happened? Credits right after he supposedly offs himself in the past?

Who was in the wrong here?

She was.
I mean he really fucked up obviously but at that point after all that time, she's just being retarded.

Her obviously. What the fuck was the point of breaking the guy all over again?

>Even though I'm remarried and have a newborn child I still love you!!!!
>I'm sorry I treated like shit over a mistake you're still very clearly suffering over!!!

Obviously she was in the wrong.

>t. woman

she needed more screen time

i dont even know what this movie is about but I can tell his character is pretending to be sad to some extent because he still goes through the trouble of having neat hair and not chopping it up to look absolutely the worst he can like the italian dentist

>Man pulls a gun and aims it at his own head
>Police aim their guns at him

America.

(You)

Fuckin this.
It's like bitch, I'm trying to have a good time down here with my mates just fucking take the loss and move on if I burn down the house and the kids die. Just get the fuck over it already,

Do americans really tell their life stories to plumbers?

>do polite people act polite to people?

The house wouldn't have burned down if Bitchface McCunt didn't stop the party.

t. /r9k/

Yeah because /r9k/ posters love their parties so much. Fucking retard.

t. retard

>We're not gonna crucify you for an accident, Lee.

Nah, the movie kept itself perfectly at bay without turning into a sappy drama about sad man being sad, her one scene was effective on it's own

I raged when the bitch at the shop where he was applying for work basically told him to fuck off and leave.

>Matthew Broderick shows up to be the most hated character in the movie
What did Ken mean by this?

seriously let's get drunk af and do a bunch of coke in the house while the children and mother sleep. great guy

I think his point is that /r9k/ would put unreasonable blame on women because they're pathetically resentful.

>who was in the wrong

no idea. she had like 4 lines

It was his son that Matthew Broderick hit and runned

>do a bunch of coke
>I love talking about movies I haven't watched

no. just a trash screenplay

He says during the police interview that there was coke and weed at the party.

I bet she didn't even try to get the kids out of the house

Besides drinking there was weed and cocaine, Lee literally says it in the police department scene so you should've noticed it if you weren't such an ignorant cunt

did you see the movie nigga? he admitted to the cop that he was doing coke.

>Kenneth Lonergan
>"trash screenplay"

sure thing buddy

>the most hated character in the movie
>not Patrick The Chadrick
UNCLE LEE YOU HAD TO DROP YOUR LIFE BECAUSE I WANT TO FUCK BITCHES AND BE IN A HOCKEY TEAM JEEZ

>...

He is lying about the cocaine.
He is trying to go to prison you dip.

yeah a little coke not a bunch you retard

?

>implying it wasn't his bitchy girlfriend

Lee was right in not letting her at the house anymore.

I guarantee you she never even attempted to save the kids. 99 percent of women would just bolt and leave their kids.

what's your favorite lonergan? analyze this or analyze that?

Patrick is literally the only character that breaks through Lee's system of pushing away everyone because of his stubborn teenage persistence.
That baseball exchange at the end summarizes their whole relationship in just one scene, where Lee says "just let it go" but Patrick doesn't let go of the ball and keeps throwing it back at him until he keeps it.

You Can Count on Me

She couldn't save the kids because she was unconscious when the fire had started. Nobody could go back for them because the furnace had blown out after that.

literally me

>DUDE IM SAD BECAUSE I ACCIDENTALLY KILLED MY KIDS LMAO

he seriously needs to get over himself

Patrick was fucking her, wasn't he

yeah what a faggot lmao, burnt all 3 of his kids alive and he's SAD lmao get over it you faggot

The kids were white though, they're disposable.

lee get out

moma was thicc, lee shoulda went for that

>...that's okay, I'm allright

I don't know if that scene made me feel more sorry for Lee or the new husband

It's illegal to kill yourself. The cops did nothing wrong.

>try to kill yourself
>get shot
USA! USA! USA!

HONEY I THINK I BURNT THE KIDS