This Jasiri poster thinks he owns this board now. But he does not, for Is it I...

This Jasiri poster thinks he owns this board now. But he does not, for Is it I, Rairaiposter! New arch nemesis to Jasiriposter. Outlands imperialism is based and redpilled. We must invade the pridelands and BLACKED all the animals with our jackal seed. Also Rairai is WAY hotter than Jasiri you fucking plebs. Fight me right now.

Attached: download (1).jpg (227x222, 7K)

Just shut up and post the r34 already.

No. I can't corrupt the children on Sup Forums. The Lion Guard is a TV-Y rated show.

We need to form a Jasiri and Rairai alliance.

Then fuck your mission, prideland nigger.

Doesn't Sup Forums have enough shit already?
Get your 12 year old shit the fuck out of here.

nigger

Attached: k1.jpg (125x125, 2K)

I'm an outland nigger, the pridelanders are the rich white jews.

Attached: k2.jpg (156x156, 9K)

Attached: k3.jpg (156x156, 8K)

Attached: 1555094991954.jpg (585x585, 31K)

Sooo funny! Way too many assholes who don't belong here.

>Sooo funny! Way too many assholes who don't belong here.

Attached: eustace_from_courage_the_cowardly_dog_fan_art_by_theartistoflondon-d8wyjrn.png (576x486, 16K)

You really don't belong here...

>"durm doge"

>You really don't belong here...

Attached: latest.jpg (540x720, 56K)

Trinity alliance between Jasiriposters, Rairai posters and Courageposters.

These threads are so shit.

I like jackals more than hyenas so you have my support.

We must work together to counter the supporters of the circle of life. Spam Rairai.

I like where this is going tbh, let's see this play out

based

REIREI, YOU NEED TO HEAD BACK OR I'M GETTING KION'S ASS HERE

Attached: jasiri is bae.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

Get the fuck out. Stop destroying the circle of life!

Attached: download.jpg (200x253, 8K)

How many more cartoon characters do we have to go through?

Soon Mama Binturong is gonna show up to steal all the tulisa.

The thing you weirdos don't understand is, when most of us see your threads, we just hide them and move on. Anyone who doesn't hide your faggotry and and reply to this, must only have 1 brain cell left. Saged, no bump for you. Bye.

Rairai is a MILF

Enjoy your ban faggot

hide my dick bitch

you replied to it so I guess you only have 1 brain cell left retard

>The thing you weirdos don't understand is, when most of us see your threads, we just hide them and move on. Anyone who doesn't hide your faggotry and and reply to this, must only have 1 brain cell left. Saged, no bump for you. Bye.

Attached: eustaceoglogger.jpg (400x300, 25K)

Children, get ready. The bus is here to pick you up.

Can somebody honestly and rightfully explain to me the purpose of spam posting?

I fucking despise the repetitive groundhog's day nonsense.

I'm trying to laugh I'm not trying to see the same thing that I saw yesterday and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before.

Attached: 49810CBD5B3A4F90B5F7007579B8B307.gif (268x200, 1M)

Can somebody honestly and rightfully explain to me the purpose of spam posting?

I fucking despise the repetitive groundhog's day nonsense.

I'm trying to laugh I'm not trying to see the same thing that I saw yesterday and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before.

Attached: 93668991.png (2048x1515, 1.91M)

TENNOHEIKA BANZAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Attached: codwaw_02.jpg (1920x1200, 169K)