Why hasn't there been a major Hollywood film about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict?

It Seems strange that there hasn't been a Hollywood film about the current Israel-Palestinian conflict, yet there's been countless of films based on other less relevant conflicts like the Rwandan genocide and the Iraq war. I'd imagine that there would be a lot of material for a hypothetical film about this conflict, and I'm sure it'd also give Hollywood Libs a hard on for trying to solve or atleast get the perspectives of both Israelis and Palestinians. Why is Hollywood reluctant to make a film about the Israeli/Palestinian conflict?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/tv/1491062619405.jpg
i.4cdn.org/tv/1491062554555.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=Xi5vfipPVeI
i24news.tv/en/news/israel/diplomacy-defense/117343-160620-the-muslim-soldiers-of-the-israeli-army
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3362369/Are-Israel-s-bravest-soldiers-Meet-Sunni-Muslim-Arabs-fight-line-unbreakable-blood-pact.html
nytimes.com/2016/09/04/world/middleeast/israeli-police-recruiting-arabs-to-join-the-force-not-resist-it.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=t824W0xNuXU
politicsinn.com/48-percent-of-u-s-billionaires-are-jewish/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You Don't Mess With The Zohan

It would be a massive shitstorm either way and I'm sure many people don't want to stick their foot in the quicksand on that one.

Emanuelle Chriqui is a Jewess irl

It would be impossible to pull of without accussations of being biased, especially if they really are biased

spielberg's Munich

there are countless Israeli movies about it and the Lebanon war, because that is the crowd that watches it

also Munich to some extent

see these:
> i.4cdn.org/tv/1491062619405.jpg
> i.4cdn.org/tv/1491062554555.jpg

Why are Jews so pretty, bros?

I don't really consider Munich since it doesn't really delve into the heart of conflict, and ask the hard questions about why there's so much hostility between the two sides. I mean a film that explores what the average Palestinian and Israeli experiences, during these conflicts and what's happens to a community when war and terrorism becomes the norm. Munich was primarily about showing off the capabilities of Mossad. Its also pretty biased toward the Israeli.

There's the obvious answer...
But also, the Rwandan genocide is very relevant to global politics since it lead directly into the Congo civil war which lead into the 2nd congo war which is the bloodiest war since ww2
The media doesn't talk about it because there are no clear good guys or a simple way to present the war, and the war is about poor black people
To go further, it's generally agreed that the Rwandan genocide was a complete failure of the UN. This is relevant because it explains why intervention was settled on in regards to Iraq and the middle-east afterwards

Similarly, the Iraq war dominated western foreign policy for a decade and had huge ramifications on the state of the middle-east, being one of the major influences of Arab Spring, a stronghold for Al-Qaeda and, by association, related to the current threat of ISIS

None of this is to lesson the importance of the Israel-Palestine conflict though.
On that front you have to recognise that most young people are ever-more supporting Palestine and calling out Israel for the double standards. There was the UN guy who made the bold claim of calling Israel a state of apartheid (which America was livid at so surprisingly). But a lot of the major players in Hollywood are Jewish and Zionist. They're also liberal. Hence the problem.
Rather than risk alienating their core demographic (young liberals with too much money) and putting more attention on a war that they want to ignore, it's easier to make films about terrorists where there's a clear bad guy

op ABSOLUTELY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Find " fauda" on netflix

to be completely realistic israel would be the bagduy, and holywood wouldn't allow that.

Because the shitstorm that would follow is not worth the money it would raise. Furthermore, Israeli Jews have learned a lesson opposite of those who stayed in Europe and US. For them, nationalism is necessary while for those outside, it's an abomination that led to the shoah.

I think you know why deep down.

Also there would be claims of anti semitism the adl ACLU all the big groups would take you to the poorhouse in court

>arabs
>not bad guys by default

>jews
>good guys

good one chaim, the money's en-route ;)

Jews own hollywood
Israel is the bad guy in the conflict
Jews won't portray themselves as the bad guy
Simple as that

Didn't the (((Academy))) nominate a Palestinian film about suicide bombers recently?

>Liberal
>Zionist
They can't be Liberals if they support a hard right ethnonationalistic movement that supports the ethnic cleansing of Palestinian Arabs. It's kinda like calling yourself a liberal with white nationalist tendencies.

I'm actually Czech. Israeli Jews are the better side in the conflict.

Watch a show called Arab Labor.

good goy.

Jews are liberal as fuck everywhere except Israel. Far right nationalism and border walls for God's chosen, liberal policies and open borders for the goyim.

>defending Arabs

*tips purple dildo

Is this kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xi5vfipPVeI

American Jews and Israeli Jews have huge differences, lefty American Jews would never support secret birth control on coons for instance

What about a love story?

A qt Jewish girl falls in love with an Arab boy?

And they have meet in secret otherwise their parents will get mad, so in the beginning they just hide notes to each other around town but later one they meet face to face. The climax is that their parents find out and they try and hide on the roof on an appartment building, they look the door and their dads try and smash it open, once the families get through the door they find their daughter/son making out in the moonlight. The families clap and everybody becomes friends, fast forward 10 years they get married and live happily ever after.

What do you guys think?

b-but theres only 20 million jews we have to preserve the jews because of the countless shoahs and they are oppressed they are allowed to have nationalism
nationalism for me but not for thee
oy vey

The state of Israel outright forbid interracial marriages.

I bet you would find American Jews aren't nearly as favorable of diversity and immigration for Israel as they are for America.

>go on bissuiness trip to Israel
>tech related
>the work related stuff goes smoothly, no hiccups and we get extra time to just fuck around
>walk around Tel Aviv
>find Ethiopian jew
>talk to him for a moment about being a black jew in Israel
>he tells me the white jews hate the black jews
>get confused, ask why
>my Jewish guide (white) drags me away from him, tells me to not talk to black jews because they're not welcome in Israel and the white jews shun them so they go back to africa and if I talk to them I'd get shunned too
>he tells me it's more ok to have an arab muslim friend than a black jewish friend in Israel

Israel is weird

It's been mentioned, but a lot of Zionists support liberalism everywhere except Israel.
American-Israeli politics is kind of a joke though.
It's weird how you let such a small country literally cuck your entire nation constantly.

>blacks rot society everywhere they go
>suprised that even jews dont tolerate that shit

Why does every film need a good guy/bad guy? They could literally just make a film that highlights the shittiness of both the Arabs and the Jews, what drove them to do such thing, and let the audience decide. The Reality is, even as an Arab, I could see that both Arabs and Israeli Jews arent innocent. Arabs shot themselves in the foot when they pledged to wipe out Israel in the seven day war and when the partition happen, reject the notion of a Jewish state despite the fact that Jews were the natives of that region and deserve a state of their own after a Millenia of migration and oppression. Jews are in the wrong for systematically oppressing Palestinians and driving them out of their homes. People need to stop treating this issue like it's another good vs evil saga.

Ironic that jews are one of the most racist people amirite

because the kikes dont want to film about it and want to quietly expand their settlements

>Get the shit kicked out of you by racist Germans
>Turn into a racist state
Seems to add up

>They could literally just make a film that highlights the shittiness of both the Arabs and the Jews

Again, jews own Hollywood. Jews will not portray themselves in a bad light.

The best you're going to get is that Israeli film about when the Maronites BTFO of Palestinians

Israel literally practices apartheid at the moment and gets really triggered whenever anyone brings it up

>all these people talking about israel oppressing the poor palestinians without having visited Israel once
There's a shitload of arabs and muslims in the Israeli police and armed forces, when I went to Tel Aviv I saw a lot of muslims even working at the airport.
People will go out clubbing on friday night DESPITE shabbat and muslims that want to work are welcome.

The problem being muslims that want to work being a minority compared to muslims that want gibmedats without doing shit, but please continue to present a false narrative fueled by antisemitism.

Is there a major Hollywood movie where jews are the bad guys?

The Israeli head of education banned fictional books about Arab Jewish unions.

>Far right nationalism

bro, its FARTHER right then far right nationalism. Most nationalism is largely secular, or only barely touches on a sort of mythic past. Israel's literally believe that exterminating anyone who stands in their way is part of 5000 year old plan written by God.

And you know what, they're right to do so. Every Euro country is just too fucking gay to do the same thing because they're scared of muh nazism, lefty Israelis cry every fucking day and no one gives a shit

Fuck off Schlomo, you call the rest of the world racist when we criticize immigrants for any reason

holy shit, half of my favorite actors are kikes. jdimsa

>Why does every film need a good guy/bad guy?
>They could literally just make a film that highlights the shittiness of both the Arabs and the Jews, what drove them to do such thing, and let the audience decide.

Because this is Hollywood and Hollywood doesn't do subtle anymore, let alone letting the audience decide.

On the Israel/Palestine situation, both sides scream bloody murder but they both profit from the status quo and don't really have anything to gain by relenting which is why this war is going to go on forever.

It's pretty goddamn hypocritical when Jews are the ones pushing liberal bullshit in the rest of the world while behaving like Nazis in their own little country. I wouldn't hate them and I would fully support their kebab-oppression efforts if they stopped trying to turn America and Europe into Brazil 2.0.

I'm a Leb Christian and my father was actually a soldier in the war. Alotta interesting stories from that war.

There was. It was called Sausage Party.

>two different people believe two different things
>hypocritical

>israel
>75% Jewish
>not 100% Jewish
>hypocritical

sperglord

i24news.tv/en/news/israel/diplomacy-defense/117343-160620-the-muslim-soldiers-of-the-israeli-army

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3362369/Are-Israel-s-bravest-soldiers-Meet-Sunni-Muslim-Arabs-fight-line-unbreakable-blood-pact.html

nytimes.com/2016/09/04/world/middleeast/israeli-police-recruiting-arabs-to-join-the-force-not-resist-it.html?_r=0

They accept muslims as long as they're willing to be useful to the country, they won't accept rapefugees that only want to make 10 children and live off welfare.
What's wrong with that?

Are you that autist from /sg/?

>when JIDF is actually a real thing

>appalling human rights violations
>constantly shelling innocent civilians
>discriminate against muslims and black people and treat them as second class citizens
>barely acknowledge women's rights
>use the holocaust to deflect any criticism
>say that anti-zionism is the same as anti-semitism
>constantly call on their little bitch, the USA, to fight their battles in the UN and the global political sphere

>"they're right to do so"
wew lad

It's funny to what extreme lenghts they go for it.

Also
>palishit attacks bus station
>etritean among victims
>still gets shot by israeli security guard
>white """jews""" in the crowd start beating and spitting on him as he bleeds to death
>even soldiers kick him in the head
>israeli police spokesperson comes out and says he was "misidentified" and no further actions are needed to be taken

Because China does not give a shit and China giving a shit is the key to a successful movie now

Israeli Jews hate American Jews, hell they fucking hate everyone who isn't an Israeli Jew. There's not this grand conspiracy where Ariel Sharon calls up Haim Saban and tells him America needs more race mixing. Now American Jews encouraging the government to send more money to Israel is another story entirely
>Implying that isn't exactly what you want in your own country

>75% jewish
>25% of the population are second class citizen serfs

I'd say on the Palestinian side, only the corrupt leadership benefits from the status quo. Hamas wouldn't exist if Israel stopped oppressing Palestine, which is why they keep antagonising Israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=t824W0xNuXU

that's something you made up though, not reality. Learn the difference, you shilling sperg.

>this entire thread

weird how it's only when Israel is mentioned that the usual Sup Forumsshitposters aren't around
It's "almost" like those shitposters are some kind of false-flagging controlled opposition

I guess I love Israel now?

>Hamas wouldn't exist if Israel stopped oppressing Palestine, which is why they keep antagonising Israel.

Imagine being this ignorant and unintelligent.

>throwing aid at Palestine to the point where they're one of the most obese fake states on the planet
>muh opreshun

>There's not this grand conspiracy where Ariel Sharon calls up Haim Saban and tells him America needs more race mixing.

Name one notable American jew who isn't in favor of "diversity" for non-jews.

Black bro here, fuck Muslims.

Jews don't blow people up at least

25% of American Jews voted for Trump, which is about a million people. Kill yourself.

>Hamas wouldn't exist if Israel stopped oppressing Palestine

Considering Palestinians take Israel even existing as oppression, I doubt it. Nevermind the fact Hamas can just reinforce its position simply by antagonizing Israel.

Name one notable Israeli Jew who is.

>I've been braniwashed by Sup Forums and let me explain why you're wrong from the comfort of my basement
The biggest supermarket chain in Israel is owned by a Muslim conglomerate.

That's worse than beaners. kys faggot

no, they just sterilize you or lynch you

How does that relate to Israel? It's the same shit as Japan, they both hate foreigners, both have strict entry conditions, both are a mostly ethnolo-homogenous state and yet you'll never hear a Japanese American talk about how all non-Japanese are scum. Israel act like cunts in their own backyard and whip up American Jews to gibmedats from the US government for sure though

t. jew

Most jews think Ethiopians are fanfictioning really real hard and it angers them.

There are also a shitload of Cherokee in South and North Carolina that also convinced themselves that they are a lost tribe of Israelites.

for some reason random groups assuming they are jews is a thing that happens fairly often

>birth control
>sterilization

Sup Forums SJW education

That means 75% of American Jews didn't vote for Trump, retard

Even if the Jews in Israel are a minority, the fact is, Israel will always be a Jewish country with a constitution that insures that the Jewish character of Israel will maintained. Laws will continue to be made thatll gives Jews advantages over others. Arabs and minorities will continue to be considered second class citizens at best, vermins at worst. Minorities in Israel all live in segregated communities. I'm sure if Germans parliament told the world that Germany will always be a be a country that puts ethnic Germans first whilst every other minority lives as secondass citizens, you'd have the (((international media))) screaming Nazi. Yet when Israel does it, its their right. Stop pretending these double standards don't exist Jew

>Its also pretty biased toward the Israeli.
it is but it also does humanize the palestinians and demonizes the extremes the mossad went to

Are you a Maronite? You should move to Latin America, You'll become a millionaire in no time. You guys seem to do very well in that part of the world for some reason.

You mean greedy jews (40% of the top 1%) voted for lower taxes? Big surprise.

>implying i'm not staunchly anti-Sup Forums

You know it's liberals who criticise Israel, not conservatives right?
I mean, you couldn't possibly be that out of touch or a shill, RIGHT?

>40% of the top 1%

lmao what, you're fucking retarded. you alt right SJWs just believe anything you're told

>Jews don't blow people up at least

oh you sweet summer melanin.

>It's the same shit as Japan
We don't have Japanese in positions of power calling for the destruction of white America.

You also don't have Israelis, your shit is self inflicted

>Israel is 23% muslim (not even counting WB/Gaza)
>holiest site within judaism has a mosq built ontop of it
stay cucked jews

Stealing goyim seed.

politicsinn.com/48-percent-of-u-s-billionaires-are-jewish/

really should've never given palestine to the jews desu.

should've forced them all to america.

>self inflicted

Jews don't count as self-inflicted. They had nothing to do with creating the United States.

Can anyone defending Israel please explain what you're doing here?
Seriously, this site is made up of alt-right idiots who still get triggered knowing that Trump promised to be pro Israel and who spend their time posting infographics explaining how the Jews are controlling the media
And the other group on this site are those who aren't stupid enough to be easily brainwashed and are against racism/nationalism such that they're critical of a state like Israel

So exactly who is here that is that is zionist?

Not diverse enough. They need more multiculturalism. What are they, racist xenophobic antisemitic islamophobic bigots??

HAHAHA what the fuck? There's over 500 billionaires in the US. Not like 40, whatever that list is implying.

>those non-Jews on the list too

Seriously, what's your IQ that you read that article and believe anything it says?

I'm actually surprised they have not made some super over the top action popcorn flick about this but in the same vein as 300 or Great Wall where you have the perfect stalwart action bros the Israelis and the Palestinians are weird deformed animal people or orcs with fang teeth in some pseudo-fantasy setting.

Or take away the names but keep it damn obvious.

You have the knights of Schleem who wear blue and have a star as their national symbol who are defending their realm from the horrible demonic creatures that live out in the wastes and worship their evil moon god and invade every so often.

>So exactly who is here that is that is zionist?
People who are paid to be here.

No but they did give an Oscar to Al-Qaeda.

i thought Sup Forums loved israel now that daddy trump is pro-zion?